Private Schools in California: Christian schools in Pacific Palisades, preschools in Los Angeles, private elementary, middle school, early childhood education, kindergarten, after-school programs, Episcopal school in LA County
St. Matthews Parish School: Located in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, CA, St. Matthews Parish School is an Episcopal co-educational day school for preschool through to grade 8. At St. Matthew's, we believe we have created a very special school. Blessed with inquisitive and thoughtful students, outstanding and caring teachers, and helpfully involved parents, the school offers a unique blend of seemingly contradictory attributes that make it special in so many ways.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
St. Matthew’s Parish School is an integral part of the Parish of St. Matthew, serving children and families of the parish and larger community. The school provides an excellent education through a challenging, caring and balanced program, which promotes intellectual, spiritual, physical and emotional growth.
- Preschool through to Grade 8 education programs
- Special and Enrichment programs
- After School programs
- Parent-Infant / Toddler programs
- Summer School program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Seven Arrows Elementary School is a co-educational, kindergarten through to sixth grade school in Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, CA. Pacific Palisades is situated on the Westside of LA, along the Pacific Coast north of Santa Monica, south of Malibu and east of Brentwood. Seven Arrows Elementary School is an outgrowth of Little Dolphins by the Sea Preschool, established 13 years ago in nearby Temescal Canyon.
Our school draws its inspiration from the multicultural arts and education program developed at Little Dolphins by the Sea. The school further emphasizes learning in science, math, and other arenas. We currently enroll approximately 100 students with a total of 19 teaching staff.
Seven Arrows Elementary cultivates a diverse multicultural community of students, teachers, and parents. Our low student to classroom teacher ratio allows us to work hand in hand as partners with our students and their families to promote a safe, harmonious and supportive learning environment.
- All elementary school required courses for grades Kindergarten through to 6th grade.
- Our core curriculum consists of Mathematics, Science, Global Cultural History and Geography, and an Integrated Language Arts Program that includes Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Speaking and Listening.
- We also employ professionals to teach specialty classes such as: Drama, Spanish, Music, Karate, Dance, Physical Education & Art.
Tilden Preparatory School in Albany (10 miles from San Francisco), Alameda County, is a private, accredited, college preparatory school for grades 6-12. Tilden uses a tutorial style to teach curriculum one-to-one and in small groups.
One-to-one teaching provides a tremendous opportunity for students to work at their own pace (either faster or slower than usual), with attention to their style of learning, and to maximize opportunities for them to pursue their areas of interest in greater depth. Group class opportunities complement the one-to-one classes so that students have the option and benefit of both learning environments.
- WASC Accredited
- College preparatory, Honors, and AP Curriculum
- Visual & Performing Arts
- History / Social Science
- Language Other than English
- Laboratory Science
- College Advising
Saint Mark Elementary School, located in Venice, California, is a private elementary school serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mark School (SMS) is a part of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Catholic Elementary School system, fully licensed by the State of California, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA).
Saint Mark Elementary School’s growth in the new millennium has focused upon the expansion of curriculum and activities that support our commitment to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, and to “care for self; care for others; care for the environment”.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care