Summer camps in Alameda County, CA: Summer math programs in Fremont area for elementary, middle & high school students. Math tutoring for kids in Newark CA, maths classes for children & teens in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Rainbow Math - Summer Camp/ School Year 2013: Welcome to Rainbow Math's math enrichment program that teaches and inspires children to learn advanced math. All classes are held at our center in Newark, CA only. All study materials including textbooks and workbooks are provided at the center. Our core curriculum is based on the world famous Singapore Math approach which features problem solving and critical thinking aspects as its roots.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our program provides a strong foundation for children preparing for many math contests that require them to think logically and solve critical math problems such as Noetic learning math contest, NSF Math Bee, etc.
Our low student to teacher ratio allows our staff to be able to provide individualized attention during each session. We constantly assess student performances to custom design an approach that will cater to your child.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
CodeREV Kids provides comprehensive technology education in a fun, stress-free environment in Santa Monica CA. We offer fun STEM summer camps and after-school programs to kids ages 6-17.
Our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focused courses and tech camps provide the basis for a much deeper education in technology than what students receive at their schools.
Lessons build upon one another, and we adjust starting points to each student’s level of expertise; as a result, the entire curriculum is customized.
Students who learn to program early in life gain a deeper and more complete understanding of the logic and advanced thinking behind programming.
Our instructors are all both industry tested STEM and coding professionals, and because these instructors have gained a wealth of teaching experience to kids in STEM, Technology, and Coding in various formats.
Coding / Programming Summer Camps (1 week)
- Modding in Minecraft (ages 8-14)
- Rev Robots (ages 7-14)
- Gorgeous Game Design (ages 6-14)
- 3D Animation with Maya (ages 10-17)
- Wild Web Design (ages 8-14)
- Mathcraft (ages 7-12)
- Minecraft Level Design (ages 6-9)
- Game Design Pro (ages 12-17)
After School Tech Programs - modules include:
- 2D & 3D Graphic Design
- Effects and Computer Animation
- Electrical Engineering
- 3D Modeling
- C++ Programming...
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
Based in Palo Alto CA, Stanford University's Leadership Academy (in association with Abbey Road Programs) provides high school students with the opportunity to take a 2-week Academic Summer Program at one of the world's top universities. Available for students from around the globe in Grades 9-12, courses include International Relations, Environmental Studies, and High-Demand Foreign Languages, and more.
Join in the tradition of innovation and inquiry that has come to establish Stanford University as one of the top institutions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our Academic Summer Courses also provide daily activities and excursions, including day trips to San Francisco, UC Berkeley, and UC Santa Cruz.
From studying the complexities of present-day international relations and the multi-faceted nature of climate change, to learning how to share your thoughts with a class on the basics of public speaking, our Leadership Academy will have you fully prepared to take on the problems affecting today’s world. If you’re passionate about making a difference, this program could be perfect for you!
2-week Academic Summer Programs for High School Students (Grades 9-12)
Study options include:
- International Relations & 21st Century Politics
- International Business and Finance
- U.S. National Security
- Environmental Studies
- High-Demand Foreign Languages (including Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese)
Located in the heart of the show-business world, Second City Hollywood provides performing arts comedy summer camps for kids & teens ages 8-18. Our 1 and 2-week camps feature training in Improvisation, Sketch Comedy, and Musical Improvisation. Our summer program attracts students from all over the country and abroad.
Work out your creative energies in our unique youth boot camp, make new friends and learn new skills, all while having loads of fun and laughs. Second City has launched the careers of countless actors, writers, directors and producers, and has influenced American comedy like no other theatre.