Summer Camps California: Summer science camp for kids in Santa Clara, San Francisco Bay Area, Summer science programs for children Silicon Valley, Science teacher / tutor Santa Clara County, Youth science lessons
Rock-It Science, Santa Clara: Rock-it Science provides project-oriented science programs that are creative, challenging, and fun! In a Rock-it Science session, children experience cooperative learning and playful science activities. The instructors utilize storytelling and innovative science experiments to capture the children's attention and imagination.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer Science Camp Programs:
Based in Santa Clara in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, Rock-It Science offers a creative way to occupy your kids this summer! Rock-it Science is a nonprofit organization that sparks, nurtures and develops young people’s enthusiasm and ability to learn science successfully. This summer, Rock-It Science is offering project-oriented science camps for children aged 5-11 that run half-days Mon-Fri, from 9:00-12:00 OR from 1:30-4:30 in our laboratory classroom in Santa Clara. They are creative, challenging, and fun!
Camps are based on four different themes depending on the session. For your convenience, each camp is offered four times during the summer.
- Fighting with Fire-Breathing Dragons
- What to Do When Vampire Bunnies Attack
- Outsmarting Evil Mister Fred
- Evil Mister Fred's Dungeon
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
One of the oldest and best independent private schools in Orange County in Southern California, Eldorado Emerson Private School offers excellent preschool, elementary, and junior / senior high school summer session programs at a very reasonable price. This programs run for 6 weeks during June and July.
Founded in 1958, Eldorado Emerson Private School received the highest WASC accreditation. Our school culture is one of diversity, creativity, and kindness - an environment in which every student feels valued and inspired to excel in all subjects. Our summer programs are also open to students who do not currently attend Eldorado Emerson.
For our summer programs, we maintain regular school hours from 9:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday (although preschoolers have their regular half and full day schedules). We also offer before-school care (7:30am to 9:00am) and after-school care (3:00pm to 6:00pm).
We are conveniently located in the city of Orange, which is only 40 minutes south of Los Angeles. Our school is situated 10 minutes from Anaheim (home to Disneyland) and 20 minutes from local beaches.
Based in Saratoga in the Santa Clara County area close to San Jose, Vision Tech Camps provides summer tech camps for kids & teens in San Francisco South Bay. We take great pride in creating hands-on and project-based camps that provides an outstanding summer educational opportunities for kids and teens to learn technology.
Each week our camps focus on in-depth technology exploration, open-ended investigations, and student-led projects in order to ensure kids are not merely taught, but are engaged throughout the entire process.
Our goal is that students are inspired to explore and further investigate their interests in tech field throughout the year - and perhaps gain new interests over at summer camp.
In our Saratoga center, we serve students from the neighboring cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto.
We have many exciting tech programs and courses including Robotics Camp Video Game Design, Engineering Camps, Minecraft Camp, Programming and Coding summer camps that motivate and prepare students for exciting careers in STEM fields.
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Located in beautiful Northern California (about 5 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area), Coppercreek Camp provides a wide range of Traditional and Activity-based Summer Camp programs to boys and girls ages 7+.
All in all, we provide campers with free choice of over 50 activities, including English riding and horse care, a high challenge course, wakeboarding and water sports, kayaking, drama, crafts, archery and riflery, backpacking, golf, mountain biking, BMX and much more.
We are located on 200 acres of private land, surrounded by 1000 acres of private and National Forest with miles of trails for riding, biking, hiking and playing. Our sleeping cabins are comfortable and rustic, sleeping 6 to 7 campers and a counselor in bunk beds.