Preschool in Alameda CA: Montessori school in Oakland area, kindergarten programs & early childhood education for toddlers & preschoolers in East Bay. Child care center & daycare service in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Child Unique Montessori School: Located in Alameda (5 miles from Oakland) in the San Francisco Bay area, Child Unique Montessori School is an accredited private preschool and kindergarten (For ages 2- 6 years) with a strong emphasis on cultural subjects & arts. Child Unique Montessori School has a history of over 25 years of a commitment to fulfill the progressive needs of education and the emotional evolving needs of a child. We have always been a leader in challenging how a preschool / kindergarten can be in the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Child Unique Montessori School is accredited by the American Montessori Society (AMS). Our underlying foundation, which enhances our Montessori philosophy, is a strong cultural curriculum and commitment to creating children who will be leaders of a peaceful, better world.
Accredited Preschool & Kindergarten Programs:
- Toddler - Kindergarten programs
- Preschool - 1st Grade programs
- Small classes
- Strong cultural program, which teaches inclusion and honor
- We encourage children to be confident learners and shapers of the world
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Calvary Lutheran School in San Lorenzo in the heart of East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area) in Alameda County, is a WASC & NLSA accredited, co-educational Christian day school serving grades Pre-K through to 8th Grade. Calvary is one of approximately 35 Lutheran Elementary Schools located in Northern CA. Several conferences and workshops are held annually to assist the faculties in remaining abreast with the latest methodology and philosophy in education.
Today, the school has an enrollment capacity of 245 students in preschool through to eighth grade and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA). We are also recognized by the Core Knowledge foundation as an “Official Core Knowledge School”.
Our goal is to prepare the whole child by presenting Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and by teaching Christian values and morals, academics, respect, and self-discipline in a loving environment. We promote family involvement, endeavor to prepare the child for further education, and encourage each child to develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
Escuela Bilingüe Internacional (EBI) is an independent, co-educational, bi-lingual day school in the Rockridge neighborhood in Oakland of the San Francisco Bay Area. The school offers a Spanish-English dual language program, extending from pre-Kindergarten through to 8th grade. EBI is authorized by the International Baccalaureate to offer the Primary Years Programme.
The mission of Escuela Bilingüe Internacional is to provide an excellent Spanish-English bilingual education based on the highest international academic standards. We work in an environment that thrives on diversity, fosters global citizenship, and develops the character necessary to recognize that cultural uniqueness is the touchstone of our common humanity. Children are the future - let's educate them to be the best that they can be.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Saint Mark Elementary School, located in Venice, California, is a private elementary school serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mark School (SMS) is a part of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Catholic Elementary School system, fully licensed by the State of California, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA).
Saint Mark Elementary School’s growth in the new millennium has focused upon the expansion of curriculum and activities that support our commitment to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, and to “care for self; care for others; care for the environment”.
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care
Grace Childcare Center, located in Visalia, California, is a Christian Preschool & Childcare center offering programs to children aged 2 - 6 years. The preschool/childcare center program at Grace Lutheran Church trains the whole child: body, soul and mind. Through Bible stories the children learn about God's love. An excellent staff promotes the growth of the whole child: physically, socially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Grace Lutheran Church of Visalia provides a strong Christian education so that children may become faithful, literate and productive Christian citizens who will serve God and others with love.
- Preschool Programs for children aged 2-6 years
- Bible stories
- Learn about God's Love
- Excellent Staff
- Promotes the physical, social, emotional, mental & spiritual growth of the whole child