Kids Spanish schools in Santa Clara County CA: Spanish immersion preschool in San Jose CA, Spanish language classes for toddlers, preschoolers & young children. Find after-school Spanish programs for elementary school age in South Bay Area.
Pasitos School: With two locations in San Jose CA (South Bay Area), Pasitos School is an innovative Spanish immersion private school where kids ages 2-5 years learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic. Courses include Young Explorer (ages 2-3) and Preschool (ages 2-5), and dedicated Spanish immersion summer camps.
Pasitos is an innovative school based on sound research in the areas of language acquisition and child development. Our intention is that your child’s first experience with school is joyful.
Why Choose Pasitos School?
- Trained & Experienced Staff Our teachers all have their BA/BS and background in Early Childhood Education. We also invest regularly in language acquisition, bilingual, and education training for all staff.
- Small Class Sizes Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
- Child-Centered Learning Environment Our Reggio Emilia based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care
Parent Testimonials: “I want you to know how happy my husband and I are with Jacob's enrollment at Pasitos. He loves coming to school and is learning so much each day. Thanks for all you do each day to enrich his life and fuel his love of learning!“ - Niko
"My daughter is nurtured, respected, and is developing a love of learning and exploring. I recommend this school to anyone looking for a great preschool. The fact that is Spanish immersion is just an added bonus.” - Carrie
"Just had the 1st conference/report card meeting w/teacher at Bachrodt today, it is all based on his Spanish – he is “exceeding” his grade level standards in all areas…reading, writing, listening and speaking ;-) Thank you to Pasitos for helping prepare him for kinder!” - Sandra
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
St. Francis Parish School in Bakersfield in Kern County, CA, is a private Catholic school offering grades Pre-K through to 8th Grade. St. Francis Parish School strives to provide excellence in student-centered education through integration of faith, family and friends. We promote the development of an educated, confident, self-disciplined and community-conscious Catholic Christian.
St. Francis Parish School was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1910. A lot has changed in nearly a hundred years, but St. Francis Parish School's tradition of excellence in Catholic education and its mission of fulfilling the mission of Jesus Christ through faith, family and friends remains unchanged.
St. Francis Parish School recognizes the parents as the primary educators of their children and will work with them in partnership to prepare students spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Pre-Kindergarten program
- Kindergarten program
- 1st Grade program
- 2nd Grade program
- 3rd Grade program
- 4th Grade program
- 5th Grade program
- 6th Grade program
- 7th Grade program
- 8th Grade program
Conveniently located in La Mesa in San Diego County CA, Mt. Helix Academy is a private preparatory school offering quality academic programs for kindergarten through Grade 8 as well as our AIM HIGH programs for for students with mild to moderate learning difficulties / special needs. Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We are a positive, safe, and nurturing school. Our highly skilled teachers use evidence-based methods with the result that our students love learning and our graduates excel in high school and college.
Mt. Helix Academy is in the family of schools operated by The Institute for Effective Education. TIEE is nationally recognized and is a leader in the San Diego area for the use of evidence-based teaching methods and materials.
Mt. Helix Academy is the East County private school that is committed to developing highly ethical, well-rounded students, who love learning. We are committed to teaching our students the skills and knowledge necessary to become high academic achievers, self-managed learners, and confident, charming, creative individuals.
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- AIM HIGH Programs for Students with Special Needs
- Foreign Languages
- Visual Arts
- Music & Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Before-school & After-school Child Care
- Year-round Academic Tutoring
- Summer Camp Programs
Caterpillar Cottage Preschool, in the Los Angeles district of Encino, southern San Fernando Valley, is a neighborhood-based early childhood education school that provides a play-based preschool program with an eclectic curriculum for kids ages 2.5 - 5 years.
Our school is located in Lake Balboa at 17214 Cantlay Street. Our programs are open to children from Los Angeles communities that include West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Encino, Van Nuys, Reseda, Northridge and North Hills.
Arbor Bay School / ALLS in Redwood City in San Mateo County on the San Francisco Peninsula in Northern CA (approximately 27 miles south of San Francisco, and 24 miles north of San Jose), is a non-profit, non-public school providing multidisciplinary educational support to children with learning differences. Arbor Bay School / ALLS, founded under the auspices of Associated Learning & Language Specialists Inc., continues the tradition of excellence in educational and therapeutic services initiated by Pam Joy, Founder and CEO, in 1980.
The mission of Arbor Bay School / ALLS is to increase opportunities for academic and social success through highly individualized and specialized instruction in a small classroom environment. Students learn “how they learn” and how to master individual learning strategies. Each student’s learning style should define the content and form of their unique educational and therapeutic program.
At Arbor Bay School / ALLS, the program focuses on the developmental growth of each child. We deliver a unique combination of educational and therapeutic services to help each child reach the highest level of academic and social success.
Montessori Learning Center, located in Ventura, California, is a pre-school and lower elementary school offering Pre-K through 3rd grade instruction. Choosing how your child will be educated in the early formative years can be the most important decision you make regarding your child's future. Early education has a lifetime impact. Montessori Learning Center - Ventura is about life, growth and development. This approach is to help the children help themselves. Montessori is a great way to educate children.