Kids Spanish schools in Santa Clara County CA: Spanish immersion preschool in San Jose CA, Spanish language classes for toddlers, preschoolers & young children. Find after-school Spanish programs for elementary school age in South Bay Area.
Pasitos School: With two locations in San Jose CA (South Bay Area), Pasitos School is an innovative Spanish immersion private school where kids ages 2-5 years learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic. Courses include Young Explorer (ages 2-3) and Preschool (ages 2-5), and dedicated Spanish immersion summer camps.
Pasitos is an innovative school based on sound research in the areas of language acquisition and child development. Our intention is that your child’s first experience with school is joyful.
Why Choose Pasitos School?
- Trained & Experienced Staff Our teachers all have their BA/BS and background in Early Childhood Education. We also invest regularly in language acquisition, bilingual, and education training for all staff.
- Small Class Sizes Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
- Child-Centered Learning Environment Our Reggio Emilia based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care
Parent Testimonials: “I want you to know how happy my husband and I are with Jacob's enrollment at Pasitos. He loves coming to school and is learning so much each day. Thanks for all you do each day to enrich his life and fuel his love of learning!“ - Niko
"My daughter is nurtured, respected, and is developing a love of learning and exploring. I recommend this school to anyone looking for a great preschool. The fact that is Spanish immersion is just an added bonus.” - Carrie
"Just had the 1st conference/report card meeting w/teacher at Bachrodt today, it is all based on his Spanish – he is “exceeding” his grade level standards in all areas…reading, writing, listening and speaking ;-) Thank you to Pasitos for helping prepare him for kinder!” - Sandra
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
San Francisco Waldorf School is an independent, co-educational, non-sectarian school providing education from Kindergarten through to Grade 12. We are located in the Richmond District of San Francisco, near Western Addition, Presidio Heights, Lower Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow neighborhoods. The school is fully accredited by the Western Association of Colleges and Schools (WASC) and by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA).
Our purpose is to provide Waldorf education in San Francisco for children from early childhood through to high school. San Francisco Waldorf School aims to encourage young people to bring the highest human capacities into their adult lives as they become world citizens of the future. At San Francisco Waldorf School, academic excellence, social responsibility, and the recognition of each individual’s gifts are the guiding educational ideals.
Our curriculum integrates the student’s developmental needs with intellectual and artistic skills. Our deeply committed faculty works together to foster each student’s sense of self-reliance, concern for community, and moral purpose.
Located in Oakland CA in the San Francisco Bay Area, Beacon Day School is an independent, Pre-K through Grade 8 school for boys and girls. At Beacon, our Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle School Programs offer your child a brilliant path to success, whatever his or her interests, talents, capabilities, or ambitions. In addition to our traditional curriculum offerings, we also provide our own After-School Program, so hard-working parents can relax knowing their child is in dependable care.
We offer an academically rigorous, skill-building, project-based, interdisciplinary curriculum that is flexible enough to meet each students level of readiness. This curriculum is tailored to each student’s ability and needs. The arts, foreign language, physical education, and social-emotional learning are inseparable from the core curriculum.
At Beacon Day School, we share a single vision: to prepare our students to be passionate, life-long learners who are productive, healthy contributors in an ever-changing world. Each classroom is organized into small, flexible pace groups that allow teachers to know precisely when each student is ready to progress or needs extra help.
Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Preschool and Junior Kindergarten School offering programs to 3, 4 & 5 year olds in Livermore (in the Tri-Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area) in Alameda County, approximately 33 miles from San Francisco. Our mutual goal is to provide a happy experience for your child in which to learn co-operative living, creative expression and academic achievement in a non-structured settring, and to increase good feelings about himself / herself as a person of worth and a child of God.
The purpose of Holy Cross Lutheran School is to relate to each child the Love of God and the presence of Christ in the child's life by providing a warm Christian atmosphere in which to nurture the child's emotional, spiritual, social, mental and physical development.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Founded in 1887, Head-Royce is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational college-preparatory, K-12 school in Oakland in Alameda County, approximately 8 miles east of San Francisco, CA. We offer a challenging educational program to educate the whole child, and serve families throughout the East Bay area including Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Concord, Hayward, Fremont, Livermore and Antioch. The school nurtures the development of each individual student at lower school, middle school and upper school levels.
The school is committed to a program of excellence, one which provides opportunities for the intellectual and personal development of each student. The school strives to nurture the student's imagination, creativity, and love of learning. As one of the few independent, K-12 schools in the East Bay, Head-Royce seeks to instill in its students a strong sense of community and social responsibility. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.