Dental nursing courses in London, UK: Dental nurse training in England, dental radiography certification, CPR training for dental professionals. Locksmith training course, makeup artist classes in Romford, hotel receptionist certificate in north-east London area.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group, London: Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group offers a selection of professionally run training courses for a number of different industries including courses in dental nursing, dental radiography, CPR, manual handling and more. We are based on North Street in Romford in north-east London, within walking distance of Seven Kings Rail Station. All of our courses are designed and delivered by highly skilled tutors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping others learn. Each tutor has great experience in the subjects they teach, as well as having the necessary qualifications to ensure a complete learning process.
- National Certificate Course for Dental Nurses: Harriet Ellis Training Solutions accredited 12 month National Certificate course for dental nurses wishing to study for the mandatory National Certificate qualification.
- Postgraduate Course in Dental Radiography: The certificate in dental radiography is a qualification suitable for dental nurses who are required to operate X-ray equipment under the direction of a dentist. Dental nurses who are directly involved in taken X- rays, should be trained to the highest level to ensure that the radiographs produced are of optimum quality and that they are taken with the minimum possible radiation dose to patients and staff.
Curriculum: The curriculum for the Certificate in Dental Radiography is approved by NEBDN and in accordance with British Society of Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology, which reflects the theoretical knowledge and practical skills that a dental nurse involved in taken x-rays needs to develop in order to comply with the legislation.
- 2 Day Dental Receptionist Course: This course is designed to offer the skills needed to become a proficient dental receptionist. Within the dental surgery environment. Many general reception duties can be transferable into the dental receptionist role however the deep knowledge of this specific industry together with the competencies that are needed to be a successful receptionist is what this 2 day course can offer. - CPD for Dental Care Professionals
- National Certificate for Dental Nursing Revision Course - CPR Training Course: Harriet Ellis Training & Recruitment Group provide effective and affordable CPR training for individuals and organisations wishing to receive a certificate in basic CPR. Harriet Ellis Training & Recruitment Group offers courses for carers, nannies and healthcare assistants awaiting their HPC registration to ensure that these industry professionals are fully compliant and up to date with the neccessary knowledge needed to perform at the highest level. - Manual Handling Course - Make Up Artist Course: This course is designed to offer an introduction into general, fashion and bridal make up, with the view of passing an assessment in order for you to receive a certificate. Once achieving this certificate, you will be able to offer your services to the public as a make up artist where with practise, you will be able to make a secondary or primary business from this. You will receive business advice from the experienced professional tutors teaching the course as they have gained the expertise throughout the years in this field.
We have had many success stories from our courses and have become an established training leader through excellent referrals and recommendations. We offer a very affordable course to start your career as a make up artist. The course gets taught with passion and enthusiasm in what are very practical based lessons. A hands on approach and attitude by the students are important to get the best out of the course. - Hotel Receptionist Course: Our curriculum will offer a comprehensie guide into the job experiences of a front of house receptionist as well as offering live vacancies for employment with our clients once you have completed the training course and passed your assessment. - Locksmith Courses:
Introduction to Locksmith 1 week Courses: These 1 week courses have been implemented by Harriet Ellis Training & Recruitment Group together with UK Listing of Locksmiths. The objective of the course is to teach you how to become a proficient locksmith and to build up confidence to be able to successfully complete a job to the client’s or employer’s satisfaction.
This course will be extremely beneficial to anyone who is thinking of a change of direction with their employment, those that have been made redundant that have an interest in the industry or those that are ready to make that commitment to working independently and would benefit from flexible hours but good returns on their hard work and effort. Basically, once qualified, you can choose whether you want to work for yourself or an employer as a qualified locksmith.
The London Academy for Higher Education occupies a unique position at the heart of the Olympic Village – London 2012, and is serving the growing industry needs for training and development. Offering a brilliant location, state-of-the-art training facilities, and recognised quality assurance, LAHE gives organisations the opportunity to develop and broaden the practical knowledge and skills of their staff.
Through courses which incorporate lectures, workshops, work experience, scenario planning and discussion groups we focus on the organisations exact business requirements. The London Academy for Higher Education is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for Independent Further and Higher Education.
Courses for further and higher education include BSc Accounting and Finance; BSc Accounting with Law/Law with Accounting; BSc Management; BSc Economics; BSc Business; PgD/MBA Business Administration; DMS in Strategic Management; Teacher Training; Information Technology; Law; Accounting; Bookkeeping; Travel Agency Management; Hotel Management; Health and Social Care.
Located in the heart of Croydon in South London, University Centre Croydon (UCC) provides certificate and degree courses to UK and international students from around the world. Part of Croydon College, we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning experience that will enable you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations.
The degree courses delivered by UCC are offered in partnership with the University of Sussex, which is ranked in the top 20 UK universities and the world's top 2% of universities. UCC offers an outstanding combination of high-quality education, student support, excellent transport links and opportunities for a varied social life.
UCC is an excellent choice for university level education for overseas students. Only 15 minutes from Central London, we keep our class sizes small so that we can provide lots of individual attention. We are proud of our multi-cultural community.
Higher National Certificate Course:
- HNC in Business and Management
BA (Hons) Degree Courses
- Business and Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business and Finance
- Criminology, Psychology and Social Justice
- Design for Visual Communication
- Fashion Design and Production
- Fine Art
Carnegie Business Training and Development, Dunfermline
Courses / Programs
Based in Dunfermline, Fife, Carnegie Business Training and Development offers a comprehensive range of Gas, and Health & Safety courses for the needs of existing professionals and entrants. Carnegie is one of Scotland’s leading career training providers, delivering a diverse and dynamic range of training solutions.
Our purpose-built gas workshops are fitted out with the latest equipment, and our tutors are all ex-British Gas engineers with broad professional and industrial experience. We also offer Health and Safety courses for the needs of existing health and safety professionals and entrants working towards a new and challenging career within the health and safety industry.
Whether you are an individual looking to enhance your Health & Safety CV, or an employer who recognises the benefits of training and development, Fife College Training & Development can assist you to gain that all important edge in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Gas Safety Courses:
- Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety
- Combustion Performance Analysers
- Central Heating Boilers & Hot Water
- Fire & Wall Heaters
- Domestic Cookers
- Indirect Fired Heating Appliances
- Direct Fired Heating Appliances
- First Fix Commercial Pipework...
Health & Safety Courses:
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Safety Harness Inspection
- Safety Passport
- Safe Use of Hand and Power Tools
- Working at Height
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Accident Investigating and Reporting...
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.