Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group, London:
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group offers a selection of professionally run training courses for a number of different industries including courses in dental nursing, dental radiography, CPR, manual handling and more. We are based on North Street in Romford in north-east London, within walking distance of Seven Kings Rail Station. All of our courses are designed and delivered by highly skilled tutors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping others learn. Each tutor has great experience in the subjects they teach, as well as having the necessary qualifications to ensure a complete learning process.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group are an accredited agency under the NEBDN strict guidelines for the teaching and studying of dental related courses.
Our achievement is a testament to the high standard of courses we run and the high success rate of our dental nurses passing their examinations, as well as achieving in our objective to find our dental nurse students work placements to aid their learining process. Our accrediation is recognised nationally, and we are one of a few private training centres that have achieved this status.
At Harriet Ellis, we enable individuals to think beyond the acquisition of knowledge and skills, to their successful application in the workplace. By treating everyone as an individual and tailoring our approach, we are able to help our students excel beyond their own high standards. We specialise in recruiting UK and overseas professionals into employment within the United Kingdom.
- Interactive classes: All class sizes are optimised to allow a high level of interaction. Maximum class sizes on Harriet Ellis training courses vary between 10 and 15 students per event.
- Practical and hands-on: We focus on providing learning and putting it into practice. Through this approach participants' confidence is increased in a risk free environment.
- Challenge and stimulate: Through interactive classes, we create a safe and risk-free environment in which the consultant can challenge participant to enable them to confront skill gap areas and develop confidence.
- Effective learning materials: Our expert consultants use the highest quality training materials to assist the learning experience.
- Self-analysis: Helping individuals understand their current strengths and weaknesses is key to enabling effective learning. Through a range of activities, including surveys, trainer assisted discussion groups and video role-plays, we help to increase participants ’ own self-awareness.
- Appropriate materials to the learning need: These include, use of video, tutorials, role-play, case studies, self-analysis surveys and use of relevant technologies.
- Feedback on progression: Our course tutors continually keep you updated to your progress on the courses and will identify and address your strengths and weaknesses.
- Action plans: During the course participants develop action plans to enable them to transfer their learning back to the work place.
- 2 Day Dental Receptionist course
- National Certificate course for Dental Nurses
- National Certificate for Dental Nursing Revision course
- Postgraduate course in Dental Radiography
- CPD for Dental Care Professionals
- CPR Training course
- Manual Handling course
- Make Up Artist course
- Hotel Receptionist course
- Locksmith courses
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.