Spray tanning classes in Sacramento CA area: Airbrush tanning certification programs in Northern California for beauty therapists, salon employees, makeup artists & cosmetologists in Rocklin & Placer County, north of the San Francisco Bay Area.
NSTPA Spray Tanning Certification: Located just 10 miles north of Sacramento, in Rocklin CA, the National Sunless Tanning Professional Association (NSTPA) are offering a certification program in association with Sjolie Sunless that is designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to start your own spray tanning business. Our one-on-one classes will cover all of the essentials needed in providing Sunless Tanning at your salon, spa, and / or mobile business. The course includes hands-on tanning experience with live models, and our Spray Tanning Certification is valid in all 50 States.
- Hands-on Experience You will be able to get experience spraying a live model during the course. You also have the option of being sprayed by our trainer. We find that this is a great way to gain valuable experience - as the "client".
- Learn How to Start Your Own Spray-Tanning Business Our certification class will go over the essentials needed in providing Sunless Tanning at your salon, spa, and/or mobile business.
- Nationally-Recognized Certificate Course Our Sunless / Spray Tanning Certification is valid in all 50 States across the U.S.
- Private, Individualized Classes Our classes are conducted one on one and tailored to your specific business needs.
- 1-on-1 private classes
- Hands-on experience with live models
- Learn how to start your own spray-tanning business
- Certificate valid in all 50 states
- Tailored to suit your needs
- State-of-the-art facility
- Latest spray-tanning equipment
Student Testimonials: "Sjolie is an amazing company and with my thorough training I feel confident in starting my mobile business immediately! I was able to start spraying right away! Thank you Sjolie for all your help and support! I could not be happier!" - Kassandra
"I would like to say thank you to the Sjolie staff. What a great experience. Everyone was helpful, professional and very informative. I felt like everyone truly cared about me and the experience and wanted to see me succeed in the future with my business. Thank you again! Well worth every penny." - Katie
The training was very informative and efficient! I learned a lot about the product and the technique made it easy to spray for the first time! I am excited to start my business and use such high quality products with the support of such wonderful people to help along the way!" - Jayme
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
Courses / Programs
The American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) is located in San Francisco, California. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient and profound healing art that originated more than 3,000 years ago. It comprises a number of therapeutic practices—among them Chinese herbology, acupuncture, nutrition, Tai Ji Quan and Qigong—that have long-proven efficacy in treating a wide range of disease conditions.
Our two degree programs—the Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM) and the Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)—provide a truly exceptional professional education. Additionally, ACTCM’s certificate programs in Tui Na and Shiatsu and its introductory classes for the public offer further opportunities for study to current ACTCM students, healthcare professionals and the general public. ACTCM also offers an optional 4-week study abroad program in Shanghai, China to students of the MSTCM program.
Our MSTCM degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). ACAOM has also approved ACTCM’s clinical DAOM degree.
- Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM)
- Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
- Basic & Advanced Tui Na Massage Certificates
- Basic & Advanced Shiatsu Massage Certificate
ACTCM offers flexibility of day, evening, and weekend classes on full or part time tracks.
Cornerstone International College is located in Union City, California, Alameda County in the East Bay area of the San Francisco Bay Area, California. We offer a range of allied health care training programs including CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) training, Medical Billing & Coding and Medical Assistant certification programs among many others.
Cornerstone International College is an institution that offers educational programs for individuals pursuing the career opportunities of their dream. We are committed to providing leadership in education and training that prepares individuals to be effective citizens of the community.
Cornerstone International College provides educational programs under the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, certified by the California Department of Health Services, and approved by the Board of Registered Nursing to provide continuing education.
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Training Program
- Acute CNA
- Caregiving/In-Home Supportive Services Certificate Program
- Medical Assisting Training Program
- Healthcare Interpreter Certificate Program
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Sterile Processing Technician Certificate Program
- Medical Billing & Coding
- NCLEX-RN/PN Review
- Nurse Refresher Program
- Home Health Aide
- Physical Therapy Aide
Scripps College, located in Claremont, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California, is a private liberal-arts women's college offering Bachelor of Arts Degree programs. The mission of Scripps College is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in a community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
The Scripps College curriculum has four parts: the three-semester Core Curriculum in Interdisciplinary Humanities; the general education requirements; the disciplines in which students major; and the elective courses that lend breadth to a student's education. Scripps College requires of every major a senior thesis, project, or recital performance, which demands that students have a thorough professional knowledge of a subject within their majors.
Scripps College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
B.A. Degree Programs are offered through the following departments:
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- French Studies
- Gender and Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Humanities Major: Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture
- Italian/Italian Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Writing Program