Spray tan certification in CA: Airbrush tanning classes Sacramento area for beauty therapists & industry professionals. Spray tanning training for salon employees & makeup artists in Rocklin & Placer County in Northern California, north of the San Francisco Bay Area.
NSTPA Spray Tanning Certification: Serving students throughout the Placer County / Sacramento area, the National Sunless Tanning Professional Association (NSTPA) in Rocklin CA are offering a certification program designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to start your own spray tanning business. Our one-on-one classes include hands-on tanning experience, and information on providing Sunless Tanning at your salon, spa, and / or mobile business.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Nationally-Recognized Sunless Tanning Certification Program:
- Valid in all 50 states
- Hands-on experience with live models
- 1-on-1 private classes
- Tailored to suit your needs
- Learn how to start your own spray-tanning business
- State-of-the-art facility
- Latest spray-tanning equipment
NTSPA Spray Tanning Certification is valid in all 50 States, and run in association with Sjolie Sunless.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area). We offer a wide range of programs - nursing programs, allied health programs, healthcare technicians as well as CPR and First Aid Certification.
Northern California Nursing Academy is formed by experienced educators, who are at the same time, practicing professionals in the healthcare industry. We are an organization that recognizes our vital role in the healthcare system of our nation, and provide the preparation for individuals in becoming well equipped and competent to take on responsibilities related to the Health Care Industry.
Our educators have over 30 years of experience in their respective professions as Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Medical Doctors. Whether you wish to work in hospitals, long term care facilities, schools, government agencies, private organizations and in clients' homes, we prepare you to be the best you can be in your career. We direct students to succeed with the focus of teaching the values of the health care profession.
Located on Market Street in the centre of San Francisco in California, Brandon College specializes in teaching English to foreign students, professionals and visitors from all over the world. Classes are held year-round and start every Monday. We offer instruction at all levels, for the absolute beginner to the very advanced students. We offer a range of morning and afternoon classes which can be combined depending on students' needs.
Established in 1938, Brandon College is one of the oldest English language schools in the San Francisco Bay Area. All instructors are fully certified and have extensive experience in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). Brandon College is an active member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs) TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) and NAFSA (National Association of International Educators).
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and are registered with the State of California, Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (BPPVE) in the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Year-round English language programs for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive English programs
- General English language programs
- One-to-one private English language classes
- English language conversation courses
- English language exam preparation courses: TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge ESOL: First Certificate in English (FCE) & Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- CBT Computer Lab: Computer based TOEFL preparation
- Business English program
- Homestay program with a local family
Humphreys College, located in Stockton, Northern California (south of Sacramento and north of Modesto), is a liberal arts college and law school offering certificate, undergraduate & graduate degree programs in law, business, human services, and liberal arts. Humphreys College programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges; the law degree granted by the Humphreys College Laurence Drivon School of Law is accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.
Scripps College, located in Claremont, 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California, is a private liberal-arts women's college offering Bachelor of Arts Degree programs. The mission of Scripps College is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in a community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
The Scripps College curriculum has four parts: the three-semester Core Curriculum in Interdisciplinary Humanities; the general education requirements; the disciplines in which students major; and the elective courses that lend breadth to a student's education. Scripps College requires of every major a senior thesis, project, or recital performance, which demands that students have a thorough professional knowledge of a subject within their majors.
Scripps College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
B.A. Degree Programs are offered through the following departments:
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- French Studies
- Gender and Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Humanities Major: Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture
- Italian/Italian Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Writing Program
Established in 1998 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, The Stork Stops Here is a nationally recognized postpartum care company that has been highlighted on MTV for its services. We offer a nanny training program for interested individuals wanting to work in the private sector of childcare. We also help families find professional, loving nannies for their child-care and domestic needs. To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we proudly offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care and potty training.
Our goal is to cultivate and enhance the natural instincts of the parent which enables them to gain a clear understanding of their newborn. That our postpartum service is recognized as one of the top postpartum services in the country can be attributed to our professional staff of baby nurses and postpartum doulas who must complete an extensive training program and past a written test for registry consideration. The staff must also submit to a health screening, background check and be certified in infant/child CPR and First Aid.
- Nanny Training Program
- Newborn Specialist Training
- Baby Nurse Training
- Health & Safety Courses including CPR, First Aid for babies and adults
To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care, potty training. Classes are available in a classroom setting or as a Distance Learning course.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi