Spray tan schools in Sacramento CA area: Airbrush tanning certification programs in Sacramento area for beauty therapists, salon employees, makeup artists & cosmetologists in Rocklin & Placer County, north of the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California.
NSTPA Spray Tanning Certification: Serving students throughout the Placer County & Sacramento areas, the National Sunless Tanning Professional Association (NSTPA) in Rocklin CA are offering a certification program designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to start your own spray tanning business. Our one-on-one classes - run in association with Sjolie Sunless - include hands-on live model tanning experience, and information on providing Sunless Tanning at your spa, salon, and / or mobile business.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
Established in 1998 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, The Stork Stops Here is a nationally recognized postpartum care company that has been highlighted on MTV for its services. We offer a nanny training program for interested individuals wanting to work in the private sector of childcare. We also help families find professional, loving nannies for their child-care and domestic needs. To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we proudly offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care and potty training.
Our goal is to cultivate and enhance the natural instincts of the parent which enables them to gain a clear understanding of their newborn. That our postpartum service is recognized as one of the top postpartum services in the country can be attributed to our professional staff of baby nurses and postpartum doulas who must complete an extensive training program and past a written test for registry consideration. The staff must also submit to a health screening, background check and be certified in infant/child CPR and First Aid.
- Nanny Training Program
- Newborn Specialist Training
- Baby Nurse Training
- Health & Safety Courses including CPR, First Aid for babies and adults
To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care, potty training. Classes are available in a classroom setting or as a Distance Learning course.
Community Enhancement Services (CES) College opened its educational facilities in 1995 offering vocational education and English as a Second Language (ESL) programs in Burbank, Los Angeles County CA, 12 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. Our purpose is to offer education opportunities to address the unique needs of individuals and communities served by CES by providing adults with the knowledge and skills necessary for employment, skill upgrades, career changes and / or advanced education.
We are accredited by Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC). CES College Vocational Nursing program is accredited by the California Board for Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians. We are approved by the US Department of Education to offer financial aid to those who qualify.
CES College has been helping people succeed for over 12 years. We are approved as an official Certified Test Administration Site (CTAS), to deliver ETS's Internet-based TOEFL test. The staff and faculty members are professional, patient, caring and dedicated individuals who are sensitive to the students’ needs and are committed to providing the highest quality of services.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi