St. Agatha Catholic School: St. Agatha Catholic School in Miami in Miami-Dade County, is a co-educational Roman Catholic affiliated school, offering grades Pre-K through to Grade 8. At our school, your child will be given the opportunity to develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, cognitively and physically. We strive to help each child develop the trust and confidence needed to assure a positive self-image throughout their entire life. St. Agatha Catholic School is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference.
* The Padre Pio Program (For students with average or above average intellectual ability): The Padre Pio Program strives to serve students who demonstrate average or above average intellectual ability, who have no severe physical handicaps, who are not classified as mentally retarded or emotionally disturbed, but who may have academic deficits in one or more of the following areas: Reading, mathematics, language arts and / or writing.
The Padre Pio Program plan of studies is based on the Sunshine State Standards and any appropriate modifications needed by the individual student. The content of the curriculum includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- Religious formation - Reading competencies - Writing competencies - Communication competencies - Language competencies - Mathematical competencies - Learning skills and strategies - Social and personal strategies
* Mother Teresa Program (For students who are mentally handicapped and / or developmentally delayed): The Mother Teresa program strives to educate children in a Catholic environment, who are classified as educable mentally handicapped and / or developmentally delayed, but have no emotional and / or severe physical handicaps.
The Mother Teresa program is based on the Sunshine State Standard Performance Objectives for Elementary Students receiving a special diploma. The content of our curriculum will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Religious formation - Functional mathematics - Functional language arts (receptive / expressive language) - Functional computer skills - Vocational skills - Daily independent living skills - Social skills
Matlock Prep (MP) is a private college prep high school in West Palm Beach in the Fort Lauderdale-Miami metropolitan area of South Florida. Matlock Prep believes in the advantages of challenging and nurturing students, which we feel prepares the foundation for lifelong learning. Fundamental in our teaching is the development of independent thought. Encouraging thinking, imagination and creativity optimizes talent. Bright students need to have enrichment in every part of their high school curriculum through Advanced Placement and Honors courses. International students can apply to Matlock Academy's program as well.
Our school is a SEVIS approved high school. We also offer home-school and home-schooling for those seeking it. After school tutoring is available to both Matlock Prep students and other Palm Beach County high school students on a daily basis in the Palm Beach County area.
The Village School of Naples is an accredited private Christian school in Naples, Collier County, Southwest Florida offering preschool, elementary school & middle school programs. Our mission is to develop ethical values, promote academic competency and foster enthusiasm for learning.
The Village School of Naples is a proud member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- Infants through Grade 8
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Thinking Lab
- Physical Education
- Life Skills
- World Religion
- Before & After School Care
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Cape Coral Christian School, located in the heart of Cape Coral City, Lee County, Florida, is a ministry sponsored by Cape Coral Community Church offering students grades PK - 12th. The staff of Cape Coral Christian School realizes that parents are faced with challenges in the spiritual, academic, and social training of their children. We consider it a privilege and honor to be able to work with you in meeting the needs of your child in these areas. It is our goal to provide each student with the knowledge and character training necessary to become successful in life.
St. Paul's School in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a private school affiliated with the Episcopal Church offering grades PreK - 8. The school is comprised of three divisions: Early Childhood, Lower School and Middle School. While each division has its own identity, all benefit from being part of a larger school community. Together, they represent the beginning of a lifelong journey of learning for Saint Paul's students.
St. Paul's is accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), among others.
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student