Bilingual daycare / preschools in Los Angeles County: Chinese preschool in Redondo Beach, Mandarin Chinese immersion programs for toddlers, preschoolers & young kids. Bilingual preschool for children in Torrance, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo area
Tiny Scholars Daycare: Situated in Redondo Beach, Los Angeles County CA, Tiny Scholars Daycare provides Mandarin Chinese language immersion programs for kids ages 2-5. Our mission is to enrich your children’s educational experience and begin their foundation to becoming proficient in Chinese Mandarin.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We offer an immersion approach in a relaxed atmosphere where the children acquire the language naturally through play and a variety of fun activities.
Our philosophy is to offer a curriculum that is presented in a non-pressured manner depending on a child’s academic and emotional readiness.
Mandarin Chinese Preschool Immersion Program (for children ages 2-5)
- Our curriculum follows a weekly theme so that morning activities are taught completely in Mandarin Chinese, while the afternoon activities are taught in English.
- Low teacher:student ratios 1:3 in Morning classes & 1:5 in afternoon program
- Maximum number of students: 12
The GeoKids / Menlo Survey Child Development Center is an accredited, nationally recognized, non-profit parent co-operative providing high quality child care for children aged 3 months through to pre-kindergarten (5 years). The center is located on the Menlo Park, CA campus of the United States Geological Survey (USGS) in San Mateo County, and is supported in part by the General Services Administration (GSA) and the USGS.
GeoKids is a developmental play-based program founded on the belief that children are capable, competent, self-motivated learners. Within our program, adults encourage children to participate in everything that concerns them and to do as much as they are capable of doing for themselves.
GeoKids is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach, which encourages children's intellectual development through systematic focus on symbolic representation, as children are encouraged to explore their environment and express themselves through words, movement, drawing, painting, playing, and other natural modes of expression.
- GeoKids is a Reggio inspired, play and project based school for children aged 3 months through to pre-kindergarten (five years old).
- We offer a curriculum that challenges, encourages, and supports children in their quest for knowledge, recognizing the developmental stages of childhood and the unique gifts, talents and abilities of each child.
- We are a place where children can be children, and learn through play.
Day-McKellar Preparatory School in La Mesa in San Diego County, Southern CA, is an accredited private school for children in grades Kindergarten through to 12th. At Day-McKeller, the emphasis is on critical thinking and reasoning skills. Our classrooms are designed to suit each subject and its optimal teaching and learning experience.
Day-McKellar Preparatory School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Day-McKellar Preparatory School is an inspiring educational community where families cultivate integrity, self-awareness and appreciation for all of life's wonders so they can create an inspired life spent realizing their dreams.
- Kindergarten through to 12th grade
- Ideal 1:8 faculty-to-student ratio
- Individualized education for every child
- Constructivist, or experience-based, learning
- Emphasis on critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Expert writing instruction
- Harvard Math Standards
- Classrooms designed to suit each subject
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Glen Park Montessori is a premier pre school located in San Francisco, CA, off Van Ness Avenue 101, one block from BART and within walking distance of Glen Park Canyon. We provide a Montessori curriculum and ecology studies patterned in the Montessori framework.
Through our Ecology Studies, we invite children to become acquainted with our natural world through activities and field trips designed to connect them with the love of and appreciation for nature, an understanding of the interconnectedness of all life, thereby planting the seeds of sustainability.
Montessori Scotts Valley (MSV) provides the highest quality Montessori education from birth on, through our infants, toddlers & primary programs in Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz County. As the only child care facility and school in Santa Cruz County associated with the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), MSV guarantees families throughout the county a true Montessori experience.
Each child at Montessori Scotts Valley is actively supported in the self-directed pursuit of lifelong intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth. Some families appreciate the children's joyful learning, others enjoy the beautiful indoor and outdoor children's environments, and many thrive in our warm community. We serve children using the philosophy and curriculum developed by Dr. Maria Montessori. Montessori education provides an education for life.
Montessori Scotts Valley first opened its doors for children in September 2003. Specially trained Head Teachers and Assistant Teachers staff our school. All Head Teachers hold a Bachelor’s degree as well as a teaching diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale, the original overseeing organization established by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Nido (Infants) program: This program serves infants from 6 weeks of age to 18 months.
- Toddlers program: The Puffins, our toddler class, serves children from 18 months through to 3 years.
- Primary programs: At three years, sometimes earlier, children are ready to join one of our two Primary - preschool - environments, the Otters / Dolphins, where they will stay for 3 years and through Kindergarten.
- Summer programs: These are a great way to continue your child's Montessori education.
Arroyo Pacific Academy is a four-year private, independent, co-educational, college preparatory high school for grades 9-12 in Arcadia in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, approximately 13 miles north-east of Downtown LA. We are fully accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C.). Arroyo Pacific Academy provides a distinctive educational program and a special place for students to learn, grow, and prepare for life.
Founded in 1998 by Philip Clarke, the school consistently works to serve the needs of students of the surrounding community and throughout the County of Los Angeles. At Arroyo Pacific Academy, based upon our Mission Statement, our Philosophy and our Expected Schoolwide Learning Results, we help our students to develop the knowledge and skills to communicate, calculate, create, research and reason. We encourage our students to build a foundation of responsibility, respect, cooperation and sensitivity to the needs and contributions of others.
- General High School Program for Grades 9 - 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Assisted Learning
- College Prep Outreach
- Young Scholar Program
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Summer School
- We also offer College and Career Education