Private Schools California: Montessori preschool in San Francisco Bay Area, Daycare center, After-school child care service San Francisco County, Kindergarten program, Early childhood education in Parkmerced close to Daly City, Sunset District, Oceanview, Haight-Ashbury, Ingleside...
Montessori Children's Center, San Francisco: Located in the Parkmerced community in the southwest corner of San Francisco, near San Francisco State University in the Villa Merced complex, Montessori Children's Center (MCC) teaches students ages 2-6 years in its new custom-designed preschool. Founded in 1976, we serve families from Sunset District, Balboa Terrace, Ingleside, Oceanview and throughout San Fransisco Bay communities. Dedicated to the methods and vision of the reknowned educator Maria Montessori, the teachers at MCC consider themselves guides and facilitators rather than instructors as children instinctively "learn how to learn," thus gaining independence and self-confidence.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The center has been accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale. The staff includes experienced Montessori teachers with extensive educational backgrounds and a qualified complementary staff.
Childcare Programs: There are full-day and half-day options available:
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
* We provide a quality learning environment based on the educational philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, for children 2-1/2 to 6 years. We also accept a limited number of 2-year-olds.
Additionally: After-school childcare programs.
Carden West School is a private, independent, non-sectarian, non-profit preschool and elementary school in Pleasanton, CA, offering fully-licensed, academic-based preschool for children aged two to five years old and elementary school for Kindergarten through to 5th grade. Pleasanton is situated in Alameda County in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. Established in 1977, the school has a rich tradition of providing quality education in our community and is accredited by WASC, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Carden West School fosters academic, ethical and social values, developing tomorrow's leaders today. Our teachers encourage students to put forth their best effort the first time while also encouraging students to take risks. Students are taught to take responsibility for their learning, which includes being active participants in the learning process.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Palisades Montessori Center is a private Montessori School in Pacific Palisades on the Westside of Los Angeles, CA, offering programs to children ages two through to six years. Palisades Montessori Center is a small, cozy environment, promoting a sense of comfort and community among both its students and its families.
Palisades Montessori Center is committed to providing a loving, safe and nurturing enviroment for its students. Through a program which focuses on individual learning, independence skills, respect for self, others and immediate enviroment, social, emotional, creative and physical growth, we aim to witness the release of each child’s ultimate potential.
The school building, originally designed by Lloyd Wright over thirty years ago, is spacious, cheerful and cloaked in natural light. Our large, beautiful, fully shaded playground with state of the art equipment allows for much fun, physical development and social interaction.
Located in San Jose in Silicon Valley in Santa Clara County, CA, Cambrian International Academy is a college preparatory school (middle and high school) that prepares students to enter top-tier universities. We cater for boys and girls in grades 8-12. We offer college preparatory elective courses, SAT, AP and TOEFL preparation, academic camps and a specialty golf program. Cambrian International Academy education helps students to use the skills learned at school in all life's endeavors. Cambrian International Academy is a life-changing experience, challenging and fun.
We ask a great deal from every student - higher standards, greater expectations, and deeper engagement not only in the world of ideas, but also in the life of the community. The "Cambrian Way" is a way of being: interacting with other minds, listening carefully, speaking respectfully, accepting new ideas and questioning old ones, using new knowledge, and enjoying the richness of human interaction. It is exemplified by the staff and embraced by the students.
Cambrian International Academy is an approved candidate for accreditation by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- College Preparatory Curriculum for children in grades 8-12
- Middle School
- High School
- College Preparatory Elective Courses
- Test Preparation SAT and Advanced Placement Courses
- TOEFL Test Preparation
- College Planning
- Academic Winter Camp and Summer Camp
- Specialty Golf Program
One of the oldest and best independent private schools in Orange County CA, Eldorado Emerson Private School has been dedicated to excellence in education for preschool through 12th grade since 1958. Eldorado Emerson received the highest accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and has approximately 200 students enrolled.
We promote high achievement and a lifelong love of learning through small class sizes averaging 10-15 students, exceptional faculty, accelerated learning for advanced students, and a positive, friendly environment in which students feel valued and inspired to excel in all areas.
In addition to a challenging academic curriculum, students in all grades take courses in foreign language, music, and art. Eldorado Emerson's five-acre campus features a full art studio, science lab, performing arts center, athletics department, computer lab, and renowned Monet Garden. Many of our students go on to attend elite universities, including Harvard, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, Stanford, and many others.
Playmates Co-operative Nursery School is located at 2340 42nd Avenue in the Sunset District in the west-central part of San Francisco. We are a non-profit, nonsectarian, interracial co-operative organization formed and operated by parents and experienced staff. We provide an excellent child-centered nursery program for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age, as well as a transitional kindergarden program. Scholarships are also available. An adult-to-child ratio of one-to-five provides individualized attention, a safe environment and many opportunities for creative expression. Children with special needs are welcome.
Playmates Co-operative has offered families a supportive and creative learning environment for over 50 years. Children at Playmates build trust and confidence in a warm, nurturing environment. They learn the joy of friendship with other children and adults in a setting that encourages cooperation and problem solving, gain high self-esteem and develop independence through successful age-appropriate "hands-on" learning experiences. Children also develop a positive attitude towards learning; a love of school.
- Nursery program for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age
- Transitional kindergarten program
- Young 5 program for ages: 2 1/2 - 6 years
- Extended care available from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Summer programs
* A.M. session: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
* P.M. session: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
* Young 5 program: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
* Part-time attendance (3, 4 or 5 days / week)
* Non-teaching / teaching slots available
* Lunch Bunch: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm