Private Schools California: Montessori preschool in San Francisco Bay Area, Daycare center, After-school child care service San Francisco County, Kindergarten program, Early childhood education in Parkmerced close to Daly City, Sunset District, Oceanview, Haight-Ashbury, Ingleside...
Montessori Children's Center, San Francisco: Located in the Parkmerced community in the southwest corner of San Francisco, near San Francisco State University in the Villa Merced complex, Montessori Children's Center (MCC) teaches students ages 2-6 years in its new custom-designed preschool. Founded in 1976, we serve families from Sunset District, Balboa Terrace, Ingleside, Oceanview and throughout San Fransisco Bay communities. Dedicated to the methods and vision of the reknowned educator Maria Montessori, the teachers at MCC consider themselves guides and facilitators rather than instructors as children instinctively "learn how to learn," thus gaining independence and self-confidence.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The center has been accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale. The staff includes experienced Montessori teachers with extensive educational backgrounds and a qualified complementary staff.
Childcare Programs: There are full-day and half-day options available:
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
* We provide a quality learning environment based on the educational philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, for children 2-1/2 to 6 years. We also accept a limited number of 2-year-olds.
Additionally: After-school childcare programs.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center is centrally located in San Bernardino in the Riverside-San Bernardino Metropolitan Area. We offer infants, preschool and kindergarten programs for children aged 6 weeks to 7 years. We are a non-profit corporation established in 1987 by San Bernardino City employees, San Bernardino County employees and CA state employees.
Teddy Bear Tymes provides advanced training in infant-toddler care through our infant / toddler care program which is sponsored by the CA Dept. of Education. Our preschool curriculum is matched to the CA State preschool learning foundations daily, and our kindergarten classes meet state and local school district standards in all curriculum areas. All Teddy Bear Tymes staff are certified and have been fingerprinted and cleared through the Dept. of Justice. They are trained in CPR and First Aid and are registered with community care licensing.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center serves breakfast, lunch and snack, included in tuition price. All meals are home-cooked and meet Federal Dept. of Agriculture nutritional guidelines for young children. (No “junk” food) We can feed your infant, too. Formula and home-made baby food provided.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Located in a safe, gated community in the Carmel Valley area of Northern San Diego, San Raphael Spanish Academy is a home-based Spanish language learning preschool that provides a Spanish language immersion program for children from 18 months to 5 years. Our 3 native Spanish teachers serve a maximum of 12 children enrolled per day. Flexible scheduling options include half and full day options, and enrollment from 1 to 5 days a week.
Our qualified teachers build on what the children can already do, encouraging them to try new things. Preschool students are introduced to letters, numbers, counting, music and writing using a variety of materials and subjects.
We aim to develop the "whole child". Learning activities are designed to match the developmental stages of each child, where the pleasure of discovery and making something are more important than the final product.
Spanish Language Preschool Immersion Program (for children ages 18-months to 5-years)
- Home-based Spanish language program
- Native speaking Spanish teachers
- Maximum 12 kids per class
- Half day & full day options
- Enrollment from 1-5 days a week
- Situated in a safe, gated community
Applied Scholastics Academy San Diego is an independent, co-educational, non-religious school for pre-K through to sixth grade in La Mesa in San Diego County. We serve families in La Mesa, La Jolla, Muirlands West, Soledad South, Bay Ho, Sorrento Valley and surrounding communities. Applied Scholastics Academies are part of the Applied Scholastics Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard.
Each teacher is trained in Study Technology and in how to communicate effectively with children. Children are treated as individuals, not herds. We teach children how to learn so they can resolve their own learning difficulties and know how to get help when they need it. Our stress is always toward a purposeful understanding and ability to use the information they are learning. Children may enroll in this school as early as four years old, assuming the student will become five years old sometime during the current school year.