Find a beauty school in Ohio: Massage therapy school in Cleveland area, cosmetology programs for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Esthetician training including skincare & make-up classes, nail technician school in North Olmsted, Cuyahoga County OH.
Raphael’s School of Beauty: Situated in North Olmsted, a suburb of Cleveland OH, Raphael’s School of Beauty is family-owned makeup / beauty school that provides a range of courses such as Cosmetology / Hair Styling, Nail Technician, Esthetician / Skin Care, and more. We have graduated more students than any other school in Northeast Ohio, and our graduates have gone on to become successful operators, teachers, salon owners, and sales representatives in the field of cosmetology.
• Learn to spray tan in Ohio at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive online training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." • Sophia, Long Beach CA
The College for Creative Studies, formerly known as the Center for Creative Studies, is one of the nation's leading arts education institutions. CCS is a private, fully accredited, four-year college located in Detroit, MI, offering Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in 12 studio majors, as well as Graduate Degree programs. The College provides a dynamic learning environment where students explore issues of art and design, and the culture in which they exist, while preparing for careers in the professional world.
While Detroit offers all the advantages you would expect from a big city, it is unique in many ways. For one, it's affordable. The city is also one of the largest markets in the country for advertising, industrial design and publishing which means students have access to internships, jobs, and faculty mentors who are active in their fields. Ultimately, Detroit has been known for making things this combination of craftsmanship and technology make it a perfect place for an art and design school.
CCS has one of the world's most recognized programs in transportation design and places more graduates in the automotive industry than any other school.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
Conveniently located in West Chester in the Cincinnati metro area, The Aveda Frederic's Institute Cincinnati provides a range of cosmetology and beauty career programs. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur in the fields of skin, hair, and nail esthetics, total body wellness, and makeup. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individualized attention for every student. Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. In addition, we provide career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals.
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.