Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
Situated in Lyndhurst OH, just 15 miles east of Cleveland, Inner State Beauty School is an accredited and licensed cosmetology school that prepares you to not just enter the beauty field, but to excel in it. Our courses include Cosmetology, Cosmetology Management, Esthetician Management, Manicuring and Manicuring Management. As well as our in-class beauty courses, we also offer a number of Continuing Education & Online programs.
Inner State offers salon-quality student services to our patrons at affordable prices. We help you reach new heights of personal and creative success to earn the career you’ve been dreaming about. Our reputation within the beauty industry has been earned through the outstanding success of our students. Since 1982 we have helped over 5,000 beauty professionals ignite their passion and begin their careers.
The Ohio Academy, A Paul Mitchell Partner School, located in Columbus, Ohio, provides a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology.
The cosmetology industry is growing constantly, there are no limits to what you can do! You may work as a salon assistant, stylist, salon owner, educator, session artist, school owner, platform artist, or a variety of other positions. We also have a sister school located in Twinsburg, Ohio.
• Learn to spray tan in Ohio at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive online training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." • Sophia, Long Beach CA
Conveniently located in West Chester in the Cincinnati metro area, The Aveda Frederic's Institute Cincinnati provides a range of cosmetology and beauty career programs. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur in the fields of skin, hair, and nail esthetics, total body wellness, and makeup. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individualized attention for every student. Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. In addition, we provide career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals.
Situated in North Olmsted, (a western suburb of Cleveland OH), and with campuses located throughout Ohio, Raphael’s School of Beauty is a family-owned makeup & beauty school that provides a range of courses such as Cosmetology / Hair Styling, Nail Technician, Esthetician / Skin Care, and more. We have graduated more students than any other school in Northeast Ohio, and our graduates have gone on to become successful operators, teachers, salon owners, and sales representatives in the field of cosmetology.
We are nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission for Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) and an active member of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS). Our main focus is our students. We will be there with you on your journey to becoming a beauty industry professional.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production