Fine arts schools in Ohio: MFA program in Columbus, bachelor of fine arts (BFA) degree in interior design, fashion, animation, photography & graphic design. Undergraduate & graduate art education in Franklin County OH.
Columbus College of Art & Design, Columbus: Located in downtown Columbus, OH, Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education, offering a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree with majors in Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Advertising & Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Illustration, Interior Design, Media Studies and Photography. Students representing more than 35 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas bring important artistic, cultural, and intellectual dimensions to life at CCAD. The college is strongly committed to cultural diversity and is dedicated to enrolling talented art students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in: - Animation
- Advertising & Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Media Studies
Graduate Degree Program: - Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn to spray tan in Ohio at a professional level with a quality online course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides comprehensive online spray tan certification programs which are flexible and convenient for students in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and throughout Ohio and nationwide.
• The content of our interactive online training is available 24/7, and our courses can be completed in one day.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our online spray tan training is designed to help expand your client base, increase your business profits, and transform you into a professional in the field of spray tanning.
• We serve a range of potential participants - including cosmetologists, estheticians, salon professionals, mobile spray tan business owners, spray tanning specialists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and others in careers in the beauty industry.
• In addition to our online training, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, and Toronto ON.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers." • Sophia, Long Beach CA
Online Candle Making Classes for Ohio & U.S. students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Ohio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Ohio, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Situated in Lyndhurst OH, just 15 miles east of Cleveland, Inner State Beauty School is an accredited and licensed cosmetology school that prepares you to not just enter the beauty field, but to excel in it. Our courses include Cosmetology, Cosmetology Management, Esthetician Management, Manicuring and Manicuring Management. As well as our in-class beauty courses, we also offer a number of Continuing Education & Online programs.
Inner State offers salon-quality student services to our patrons at affordable prices. We help you reach new heights of personal and creative success to earn the career you’ve been dreaming about. Our reputation within the beauty industry has been earned through the outstanding success of our students. Since 1982 we have helped over 5,000 beauty professionals ignite their passion and begin their careers.
Conveniently located in West Chester in the Cincinnati metro area, The Aveda Frederic's Institute Cincinnati provides a range of cosmetology and beauty career programs. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur in the fields of skin, hair, and nail esthetics, total body wellness, and makeup. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individualized attention for every student. Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. In addition, we provide career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals.
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.
The College for Creative Studies, formerly known as the Center for Creative Studies, is one of the nation's leading arts education institutions. CCS is a private, fully accredited, four-year college located in Detroit, MI, offering Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in 12 studio majors, as well as Graduate Degree programs. The College provides a dynamic learning environment where students explore issues of art and design, and the culture in which they exist, while preparing for careers in the professional world.
While Detroit offers all the advantages you would expect from a big city, it is unique in many ways. For one, it's affordable. The city is also one of the largest markets in the country for advertising, industrial design and publishing which means students have access to internships, jobs, and faculty mentors who are active in their fields. Ultimately, Detroit has been known for making things this combination of craftsmanship and technology make it a perfect place for an art and design school.
CCS has one of the world's most recognized programs in transportation design and places more graduates in the automotive industry than any other school.