Private Schools in Texas: College prep schools in Fort Worth, preschool, independent elementary schools, private high, middle schools, kindergarten programs, find early childhood education in North Texas
Trinity Valley School, Fort Worth: Trinity Valley School, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a K-12, independent, college preparatory school offering programs for children. Trinity Valley School seeks students of above average to superior ability who will contribute to the diversity of the student body and enrich the environment of the school community. New students are accepted from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At Trinity Valley we encourage intellectual curiosity because we believe that the recognition of quality is more important than the accumulation of facts. The school seeks to develop mastery of ideas, as well as cleverness, and a capacity for understanding as well as for learning. TVS is devoted to building a foundation for a lifetime love of learning. Trinity Valley School supports, encourages, and fosters that gift in each child. At TVS we believe our students are our future and our most precious resource.
Courses / Programs:
Lower School Curriculum:
- Grades K - 4
Middle School Curriculum:
- Grades 5 - 8
Upper School Curriculum:
- Grades 9 - 12
- Before/After School Care for K-5 students
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Fort Worth Save Our Children, located on the south-east side of Fort Worth in North Central Texas, is a daycare facility and private school offering programs to children ages 6 months to 13 years old. From it's beginnings as a daycare facility in a tiny rented house, Save Our Children has grown to a facility housed in three buildings and serving over 100 young people.
The hard work and dedication of the Save Our Children staff has resulted in toddlers that recognize and write alphabets and numbers, kindergartners who are able to read and perform mathematical tasks above grade, as well as first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth graders who typically excel one to two years beyond their peers academically.
Located in Houston in Harris County, TX, Awty International School is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory day school offering programs from preschool through to 12th grade. We are unique among Houston's private schools in that our multi-national student body and strong language programs provide a multi-cultural experience not available elsewhere. Each student takes a second language, English, French or Spanish. We also offer native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic & Dutch.
We offer students two academic programs: A traditional American college preparatory curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureate. Students in both International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs must meet the requirements for an American high school diploma which includes credits in fine arts, computer science and American history.
Awty International School is accredited by the Council for International Schools (C.I.S). With 50 nationalities in our student body, our students learn from each other about countries around the world. There simply is no other school in Houston which offers these unique opportunities.
College Preparatory Curriculum for Children in Preschool through 12th Grade:
- Leading to the International Baccalaureate or French Baccalaureate:
- International Section
- French Section
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- All students take a second language - English, French or Spanish
- Native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Dutch
- Subjects include English, history, mathematics, science, foreign Language, computer science, P.E. and fine arts
Located in the Houston Heights area just north of Downtown Houston TX, The New School in the Heights is a private, special needs school for K-8th Grade children with ADHD, OCD, Asperger's, learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Sensory Integration, selective mutism, reactive attachment disorder (RAD) and other diagnoses where children struggle with social-emotional issues.
Although we are not exclusively a private school for gifted children, many of our students are gifted and talented as G/T children tend to struggle with emotions they have not yet learned to manage. Our goal for all students is to return to mainstream education.
Our mission is to provide an alternative educational experience for children with good or superior intelligence whose social-emotional delays interfere with success in school and life. New School in the Heights is accredited by TAAPS (Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools).
Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
We provide tutoring in a wide range of subjects as well as test preparation and strategies for GRE, SAT, LSAT and GMAT exams, study skills training, time management and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Our expansive facilities in Austin are conveniently located near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school, or in after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Our students are successful because we provide individualized and one-on-one tutoring and guidance. Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
In addition, we provide educational services for business professionals, namely providing classes, programs, and seminars on presentation skills and cultural skills; and vocational courses for paralegal, nursing and business skills.
Student Testimonial: "House of Tutors is the absolute best tutoring company by far. I started going to them for help with AP high school classes, and they were amazing." - Luigi