Find an Islamic school in the Dallas TX area: All-girl Islamic school in Richardson TX for high school & middle school students, private secondary school for Islamic girls from Collin County, Dallas County, North Texas.
Qalam Academy, Richardson: Qalam Academy is an Islamic faith-based secondary school for girls in Richardson TX, just 20 minutes north of Dallas. We caters to girls in Grades 6 through 12, with an Alima program also available. It is the mission of Qalam Academy to be an educational institution where girls will acquire religious and academic knowledge as well as develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, and morally.
Educational Programs for Girls in Grades 6-12, including an Alima Program:
Core subjects include: - Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Technology, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Spanish...
Located in McAllen, part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, Texas and with more than 300 locations throughout the US and 20 other countries, The Little Gym offers dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading, karate classes and birthday party events for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years.
We also offer parent and child classes for children of four months to three years where age-appropriate gymnastics are incorporated to increase strength, flexibility and coordination as your children grow. Our unique dance class curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics to improve balance, posture and grace.
Our gymnastics and sports skills development classes focus on greater strength, flexibility and coordination through gymnastics and early sports skills. As part of our karate program children learn basic karate blocks, punches and kicks in a fun atmosphere. The stunts, jumps, chants and cheers in our cheerleading class give your little one a healthy first step towards an active lifestyle.
- Dance, gymnastics, sport skills development, cheerleading and karate classes for infants, tots and young children from four months to twelve years
- Our dance curriculum combines ballet, tap, creative movement and gymnastics
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer Parent and Child classes for children of four months to three years
With private tutors based throughout Austin, TX, Parliament Tutors offer academic tutoring and test preparation from the most highly qualified tutors for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target score. While our private tutoring and test prep philosophy stresses the importance of independent study and practice, Parliament's Austin tutors are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields.
Parliament Tutors features the most comprehensive private tutoring program available. Our highly experienced and qualified tutors promote the importance of both conceptual understanding and practical application in developing a student’s skills for success. They are trained to recognize and respond to each student’s individual strengths and weaknesses, maximizing their potential. With their tutors, Parliament students develop the skills and confidence they need to succeed in the classroom.
- High School Tutoring
- K-8 Tutoring
- ESL & Languages
- College Course Help
- GRE / GMAT / LSAT / MCAT Preparation
- PSAT / SAT / SAT II / ACT / AP Exam Preparation
Tutoring programs include:
- Customized lesson plans
- Private / small group tutoring
- Access to Parliament Online where you can communicate with your tutor in-between sessions
- Lesson packages offering discounted rates of personalized instruction from the most qualified and personable tutors in the industry
Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy in Spring, Harris County, TX serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation.
Our philosophy includes learning through discovery and inquiry. We strive to provide children in the Spring/Woodlands area a sense of responsibility and independence through academic principles blended with experiential learning to ensure appropriate cognitive and social development. Individuality is recognized and used as a basis on which to encourage each child to reach their full potential in all areas of life.
We have fully certified EC-4 teachers that value learning through inquiry and discovery. Utilizing a progressive approach to education, our teachers teach your little ones in phonics, math, reading, writing, and science. Our main goal is to build lasting relationships with parents and the children we serve.
Redeemer Montessori School (RMS), located in Irving, Texas, is a private Montessori school offering programs to children ages 2-1/2 to 10 years. RMS was founded in 1978 with an enrollment of five children. The school now operates at a capacity with 130 students and 18 staff members, and incorporates a progressive academic program for our children. RMS is an affiliate with the American Montessori Society (AMS), and the teachers are Montessori certified. The governing body of the school is the church vestry, while the daily operation of the school is the responsibility of the director, Jennifer Davey.
(ages 2-1/2 to 6)
(ages 6 to 12)
- Music Program
- Physical Education
- Foreign Language
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Hot Lunch
- Chess Club
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.