Baay Dutch Language Courses: Baay DLC, based in the centre of Rotterdam, provides Dutch Language courses at all levels. There are open group courses and private courses. Intensive courses are also possible. Baay DLC also gives Exchange Experiences Meetings for the students.
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands and offers Dutch and English courses to the international community of The Hague and surrounding cities.
• Located on Holland's west coast, less than one hour from Amsterdam and 30 minutes from Rotterdam, we provide beginner to advanced level Dutch language classes to students from around the globe.
• We have great experience of teaching international students with zero knowledge of Dutch to people who wish to take the NT2 (Dutch as a second language) exam with the Dutch Government.
• We pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native speaking teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment close to the centre of The Hague.
• We have a programme of daytime and evening courses for adults at all levels (0-A1 Beginners to B2 Upper-Intermediate on the Common European Framework). Courses include Courses include General and Intensive Dutch, Conversation classes, Dutch Exam Prep (NT2), Private language lessons, and Online Dutch classes.
• Our centre offers a truly international experience. BSN Language Centre attracts 1,500 students from all over the world every year. All of our teachers are native speakers.
Student Review: "I am so pleased that I made the effort to take a Dutch course when I arrived here. The BSN Language Centre has been brilliant, not only did I pick up the language but I made new friends at the same time too."
- BSN Language Centre student
Thema is a private school that organises language courses in Brussels in Dutch, English, Italian and French. Thema's originality resides principally in the flexibility of its course offerings. You can participate in either day or evening courses (at flexible hours), intensive short courses or long modules, private (one-to-one) and mini-groups, at home or in the workplace, etc. We also offer a residential seminar in Provence (south of France) to study the language of business.
General Dutch, French, Italian, English, courses. Also Dutch, French, English classes for business. Preparation for official exams, the language of negotiations, oral presentation, professional language, etc. Also summertime total immersion courses.
Dutch Courses Amsterdam offers quality Dutch courses for expats, students and world travelers! We provide Dutch language instruction for all levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference, from beginners' level (A0) to experienced (B2, state exam level Dutch as a foreign language 1 and 2). You can choose from different modes of study - intensive courses, evening classes, Saturday classes, private & semi-private lessons and distance learning via Skype. Study materials are being carefully selected and prepared from various sources. They are easily understandable, fun and interesting to learn from. There is no ONE boring textbook!
We focus on good grammar and useful vocabulary and our groups are limited to a number of 7 people (6 for higher levels) to insure the full development of each student and to provide the maximum attention and advice from the teachers. We provide a friendly & relaxed atmosphere, with two teachers assigned for each course, one for grammar and one for conversation. Nice class rooms and a beautiful garden provide you with excellent learning conditions. Coffee breaks and lunches make it even work better!
Located in the centre of Rotterdam with good parking facilities. We are specialized in Dutch language programs for higher educated foreigners. IProfile of our small institute: Personal, Informal, Effective, Intensive, Ambitious and Flexible. You inspire us to achieve. We fit programs to your style of learning, your working environment and social life.
The Direct Dutch Institute, founded in 1985, is situated near the centre of The Hague, a few minutes away from Laan van NOI station. Direct Dutch provides effective courses for foreigners who wish to acquire an active command of Dutch while staying in the Netherlands.
We use the direct method, which means that we try to speak Dutch as much as possible during the lessons. (Since some aspects of the grammar will be explained in English, it is important that participants of beginners courses have a basic knowledge of English).
You might like to get to know the Dutch better, the people and their culture; perhaps you have Dutch relatives or have to live in the Netherlands for a few years; you may need Dutch for business reasons, or wish to take part in Dutch social life; or maybe you just have linguistic or historical interests, and simply like Holland, Belgium and their people. Whatever the reason, learning Dutch will make you an insider rather than an outsider in these countries.
The Hague on the North Sea coast, with a population of 0.5 million, is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and is the seat of Dutch government.
Testimonial: "As a student of Direct Dutch I feel that I have made excellent progress in my learning of the Dutch language..I’ve made many friends while attending class. I cannot wait to come back to do another session and to see all of my friends at Direct Dutch."
Kickstart School is a language school in The Hague (Den Haag) in the Netherlands that provides English and Dutch language courses. Our school is located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 86 in a beautiful 19th century building with spacious classrooms. It is easy to reach by public transport.
Our English courses are available for students from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced level and include IELTS exam preparation, business English and private English lessons for individuals / groups. Private tuition can take place at your office or home, or at our school and class content can be completely customized according to your needs.
The emphasis in our English courses is on verbal communication, though reading and writing is also covered. The lessons are in English only and are taught by experienced and fully qualified (e.g. Cambridge CELTA) teachers. Courses are normally 24 hours in duration, usually consisting of 12 sessions of 2 hours, or 8 sessions of 3 hours. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) preparation programme is 35 hours in duration. At the end of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance if you have attended at least 80% of the programme.
- Group English classes for students at pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation
- English conversation classes
- Private English lessons
- Customised Corporate English Courses: Business English, Technical English, Legal English & more...