Private Schools in Florida: Child care in Broward County, preschools in Pembroke Pines, Plantation, daycare center in Sunrise, earlly childhood education in Weston, after-school childcare, kindergarten programs, summer camps in South Florida area
Adventure Bay Early Learning Centers: With locations in Plantation, Pembroke Pines and Weston / Sunrise in Broward County, South Florida, Adventure Bay Early Learning Centers are preschools offering 2, 3, or 5 day programs for full or half days. Each Adventure Bay has earned the Florida Gold Seal of Excellence and is Nationally Accredited. That guarantees that they follow high standards set by recognized, national professionals in early childhood education. Becoming accredited is a voluntary process.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our primary goal and philosophy is to start children on the path to success. We firmly believe that each and every child is gifted and precious. Each child is born with certain gifts and / or talents.
- Beginners Pre-School program (1 & 2 year olds)
- Pre-School program for 3's and older
- Summer Camp program
- Child Care program
- After School Care program
Located in Orlando in Orange County, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School is a private co-educational Catholic school and welcomes children in pre-kindergarten (from 3 years) through to 8th grade. As part of our programs, we offer an APEX program where students can choose from a wide range of electives, a PACE program for academic challenge and excellence as well as extensive arts and athletics programs. We have a 50-year tradition of excellence in education and we continue to uphold the traditions of the past while forging into the future.
We believe in teaching the "whole child." We attend to our students' spiritual development in all areas of learning: physical, social, emotional, and academic. We encourage our students' love of music, drama and art. We want them to play team sports and have daily recess. We want our students to love to learn.
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School uses both the Diocesan and the Florida Sunshine State’s Curriculum Standards as a basis of its curriculum. We are accredited by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and a 2007 Winner of the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award.
Catholic Education Programs from Pre-kindergarten (3 years) through 8th Grade:
- Preschool and Kindergarten programs
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Challenging curriculum with language arts, social studies, science, math, Spanish, technology and religion
- APEX program with a wide range of electives
- PACE program with tutoring and enrichment classes
- Athletics program
- Arts program
Located in Broward County FL, The Sagemont School is a private college preparatory school that offers academic programs to children from PK3 through to 12th Grade.
We have two conveniently-located campuses in the beautiful city of Weston, just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Our Lower School Campus incorporates preschool and elementary school (up to Grade 5) and our Upper School Campus incorporates middle school and high school (Grade 6-12).
Ranked as one of the premier schools in South Florida, we are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The Sagemont School follows the State of Florida's Sunshine State Standards as well as The Common Core Standards.
The Sagemont Lower School Campus provides an enriching and nurturing learning community that instills in each student the ability to think critically and to act with integrity and self-confidence.
We aim to develop in each student a love of learning, a strong sense of personal growth, and a sense of personal and community responsibility.
Administration, faculty and students work together as a community of learners to develop and maintain these important goals and help each child to reach his or her potential.
Crossroads School is a Christian-based private school conveniently located in Lakeland in Polk County, approximately halfway between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, FL. Crossroads School offers a moral-based education to students with varying backgrounds, needs, and goals in grades K-12th.
We aim to equip our students with the skills they need to be successful in society, and encourage our them to view their school and other students with respect, honor, and integrity. We assist parents in developing the character of their children by nurturing and teaching respect and responsibility through our unique education program.
Our academic programs are taught with a moral foundation and perspective so that our students develop into productive citizens and learn to apply values of character and integrity to all aspects of their lives. Transcripts and grades are accepted by public and private schools, and also by colleges for transfer and graduation.
Crossroads School has membership with the Coalition of McKay Scholarship Schools.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Sunset Sudbury School is a non-profit, K-12 private school in Davie, Broward County in the South Florida metro area. It is a self-directed, democratic learning environment where children have the time and space to find and develop their own passions. Students ages 4 to 19 can attend. While we do not segregate students by age or any other characteristic, our students are in the traditional age ranges for kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school. Applications for admission are accepted year-round.
We provide an intense program and rigorous curriculum for students. There are no required courses. Courses are limited only by the students' interests and their willingness to meet the practical challenges entailed in investigating, arranging, and managing experiences, instruction, or research on the topics they choose. Students regulate their school day and design individual curricula suitable to their interests.
- K-12 education based on the Sudbury model where students from preschool through high school age explore subjects of their choice freely, in their own unique ways and at their own pace. Our curriculum is limited only by our students' imagination.
- After-school care will be available to students from 3:30pm to 5:30pm only upon special request and arrangements made in advance.
The Tabernacle Christian School (TCS) in Sarasota, Sarasota County on the south-western coast of FL, is an accredited, non-profit, interdenominational school offering classes K3 - 8th grade. The purpose of our school is to provide Christian training along with an intensive academic program in an atmosphere with a distinct emphasis on character training. Our mission is to lead every student to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and develop the spirit, mind and body of each student to see life from a biblical point of view.
Our K5-8th Grade programs are accredited by the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). We are also members of Florida Academic Association of Non-Public Schools, the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the National Center for Education Statistics.