Trinity Christian School: Trinity Christian School (TCS), located in Lighthouse Point (near Fort Lauderdale), Florida, is a private elementary school offering Pre-K through 5th grade programs. Trinity Christian School is here to serve our community through a high quality educational program at an affordable price. Our two-story education building provides ten fully equipped classrooms for Pre-K, Kindergarten and First through to Fifth grades. Our new middle school building houses grades 6 through 8. Low student-teacher ratio is the hallmark of Trinity Christian School.
Trinity Christian School Curriculum (Pre-K through to 5th Grade): The Trinity Christian School curriculum, designed by certified teachers, is based upon current scientific research, so it is “brain friendly” and accommodates learning differences. The academic program provides positive experiences for growth in the core areas of:
- Language Arts - includes reading, writing, listening & speaking - Music - Mathematics - Art - Computers - Health - Natural Science - Physical Education - Social Studies - Social Development & much more!
The Fundamental Difference: - Christian values - Certified, dedicated teachers - Low teacher to student ratio - Brain friendly curriculum - Weekly chapel with songs and bible lessons - On-campus and off-campus field trips - Enrichment activities - art & music - Affordable tuition & fees - Uniforms - A model after school program with school bus shuttle service
VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) Program: This is a very important time in your child's academic career. These pre-kindergarten skills build self-esteem and set the stage for more advanced learning successes. We will partner with you to keep your child on track so that they can celebrate their achievements with you. There is no charge and no registration fee for your child to attend VPK from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. only.
After School Program: Designed with your child in mind for fun and learning. Not simply a glorified child care/babysitting program, 2nd Mile is filled with activities and learning experiences to help your child grow and develop strong personal, educational and social skills:
- Homework Help - Computers - Enrichment Activities Available - Indoor Games & Activities - Outdoor Basketball & Games - Parent Involvement - Professional Staff - School Bus Shuttle Service & much, much more ...
Located in St. Petersburg in Pinellas County, Keswick Christian School is a private Pre-school, Elementary and Upper School offering PK - Grade 12 programs. Keswick Christian School offers students a place to be engaged in a community rich with opportunities. Our programs, facilities, curriculum, and services are designed to encourage the growth of our students and minister to our families as a whole.
Keswick Christian School is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Keswick Christian School provides a Christ-centered education that instills and reinforces Christian thought, belief and practice in all areas of life.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Grace Community School, with several locations in Bonita Springs, Naples, Fort Myers & Cape Coral, Southwest Florida, is a leading early childhood education center offering programs to children from Pre-K through Grade 5. Our innovative approach to early childhood education has helped many children begin reading before Kindergarten. We believe that reading builds self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment, something that is necessary for every child. Not only will your child begin the steps toward literacy, but they will have fun doing it.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Sonrise Academy, with two locations in Cape Coral, Lee County, Florida, is a high quality daycare & preschool offering programs to children from 6 weeks to 12 years old. The owners of Sonrise have over ninety years combined experience in the child care profession. Sonrise Academy is well grounded in the practical aspects of child development and child teaching. Sonrise Academy children are not just challenged daily but are rewarded for their every effort. We work to set the foundation for a bright future.
Located in Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, Episcopal High School exists to provide a superior college-preparatory education with AP, honors and college prep courses for students in grades six through twelve within a nurturing Christian atmosphere. The School offers not only an ongoing and serious pursuit of excellence, but also a group of people who genuinely care for and about each other. The School's traditional liberal arts curriculum challenges the college-bound student by focusing on effective communications, critical thinking, problem solving and technical skills.
The School's faculty displays an outstanding academic background, excellent character and dedication to the overall well being of the students. Episcopal is committed to small class size and an environment that is orderly, achievement-oriented, supportive and positive.
Episcopal is accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), and Episcopal Diocese of Florida Board of Regents (BREDF).