Christian schools in Broward County FL: Private schools in Fort Lauderdale area, preschools, independent elementary school, pre-kindergarten programs, early childhood education, after-school child care service in South Florida metropolitan area
Trinity Christian School: Located in Lighthouse Point (near Fort Lauderdale) in Broward County, Florida, Trinity Christian School (TCS) is a private elementary school offering Pre-K through 5th grade programs. Trinity Christian School is here to serve our community for the most good through a high quality educational program at an affordable price. Our two-story education building provides ten fully equipped classrooms for Pre-K, Kindergarten and First through Fifth grades. Low student-teacher ratio is the hallmark of Trinity Christian School.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
At Trinity Christian School, our mission is to make a connection with the community by educating their children in a loving, caring Christian environment. We will follow a child-centered approach that will meet the needs of our children in order to develop their minds, hearts and spirits.
- Pre-K through to 5th grade education programs
- Language arts
- VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) program
- After school education & care programs
- Affordable tuition
- Certified, dedicated teachers
- Low teacher to student ratio
- Brain friendly curriculum
The Bolles School in Jacksonville in Duval County, FL, is a co-educational, college preparatory school enrolling over 1800 day students in early kindergarten through grade 12 and boarding students in grades 7 through to postgraduate on four campuses - Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose. Bolles teaches the value of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion. In lower school, we encourage the beginnings of structured learning through exploration and nurturing.
Our middle school program teaches students to take on more personal responsibility and begin honing their interests. And in upper school, our rigorous program with Advanced Placement courses prepares students for college and beyond. Bolles is more than a school — it is an educational experience that enriches students for the rest of their lives. We are an extended family of children, parents, and faculty.
The Bolles School emphasizes excellence not only in academics, but in athletics, the arts, and other activities that promote social experiences and community service. International students are welcome. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Day programs for boys and girls from Kindergarten through to 12th grade
- Boarding programs for students in 7th to 12th grade
- College preparatory curriculum
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Upper School program
- Advanced Placement programs
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs
- We welcome international students
Experience Academic Excellence at North Broward Preparatory School. The school is composed of the Lower School (grades Preschool - 5), and the Upper School (grades 6 - 12) at Coconut Creek, Florida.
Since 1957, North Broward Preparatory Schools have been motivating students to excel and achieve the fullest measure of personal growth and intellectual discovery possible. We are an accredited, independent school that serves pre-kindergarten through high school age groups in the Palm Beach and Broward counties of Southern Florida. Financial aid is available.
Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School, Fort Lauderdale
Courses / Programs
At Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School in Fort Lauderdale in Broward County in the South Florida metropolitan area, we have been a family owned and operated educational corporation for over 30 years offering pre-kindergarten through to upper high school programs. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS), the National Independent Private School Association (NIPSA) and the Commission of International Trans- Regional Accreditation (CITA).
We recognize and welcome the uniqueness of each student and value the resulting diversity. Through the development of academic, artistic, physical, and social skills, every student's growth is encouraged and supported. Personal integrity, responsibility, and social concern for others, along with academic achievement, are our fundamental principles.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
International Bilingual Montessori School is a private, independent and non-sectarian bilingual (English / Spanish) school located in Miami in Miami-Dade County in south-east Florida. Our school is easily accessible from areas including Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami and West Dade. Our Montessori program offers a curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-Kindergarten / Kindergarten and Lower Elementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades).
Established in 1989, International Bilingual Montessori School specializes, and is strongly committed in providing educational excellence to children through a bilingual academic program in English and Spanish. Our school is open year-round, from 7:15 am to 6:00 pm. The academic school year runs from August to May. Summer sessions (during June and July) are also available.
At our school, we look at each individual child as a unique person possessing the ability to learn, love and live; encouraging them to express their feelings and develop an autonomous person, competent in all areas of life.
Our student-teacher ratios are exceptional, well above private school standards. Many of our young graduates are accepted in gifted programs around the nation.
Villa Madonna School in Tampa, Hillsborough County FL, is a private co-educational Catholic elementary and middle school offering grades PreK - 8. Under the direction of the Sisters of St. John Bosco, we have been serving the Tampa Bay area for more than 60 years using a doctrine of reason, religion and loving kindness.
The Salesian Sisters are the religious family born of the heart of St. Don Bosco and the fidelity of St. Mary Mazzarello. Their work began with a simple catechism lesson that Don Bosco gave to a 16-year-old bricklayer’s apprentice. From that time on, the Salesians have worked to bring the good news of God’s love to the young, especially the poorest and those most in need.