Flight Schools in California: Aviation school in San Francisco Bay Area, pilot training certificate programs, commercial airline pilot certification, private pilot ground school training, flight instruction in Hayward CA
Hayward Flight: Hayward Flight, located at Hayward Executive Airport in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is a flight school offering ground school courses for people interested in pursuing a career in aviation. Our goal is to assist you in your mission by offering whatever level of support you need, including access to simulator technology, specially designed training environments.
Hayward Executive Airport is located in Hayward, California, near the eastern shore of the San Francisco Bay.
At The Ding King Training Institute in Costa Mesa CA, we provide comprehenisve 1 and 2-week Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) courses to students from the U.S. and around the world. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the “art” of removing dents and dings from automobile sheet metal with the use of specially designed tools.
We are a state-licensed training school with over 20 years experience in teaching Paintless Dent Removal / Repair. Our 1 and 2-week PDR courses provide the most comprehensive instruction in the PDR industry.
The Ding King Training Institute is committed to providing you with an educational experience that shall exceed your highest expectations. Our instructors are experts, knowledgeable and eager to provide you with the quality training you require.
- Estimating, advertising, marketing
- Finishing techniques
- Glue pulling techniques
- Introduction to PDR and explanation of different styles of dents
- Perfecting deeper and larger size damage
- Perfecting small and medium size damage
- Proper tool selection for a variety of damage
- Removal medium size dents...
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Musicians Institute - Audio Engineering Programs, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Musicians Institute (MI) provides an innovative education that prepares graduates for creative and professional careers in the contemporary music industry. Our unique campus is located in the center of Hollywood, Los Angeles, in Southern California. MI offers a wide range of degrees and certificate programs in the field of contemporary music, including Audio Engineering degree programs, musical instrument performance programs, and more.
MI's Audio Engineering programs prepare graduates for careers in the professional recording industry by providing in-depth training in the essential techniques of recording as well as hands-on experience in state-of-the-art studios. All programs feature world-class studio facilities. Track, overdub and mix in first-rate studios featuring industry-standard equipment including Neve, SSL, DigiDesign, Neumann and more.
We also offer day & night schedules with 24-hour lab access. A choice of schedules and quarterly starts provide working students with maximum flexibility. Practice, study, experiment, and record your musical projects at any time of the day or night using the latest Digidesign software and plug-ins.
Audio Engineering Certificate & Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance, Minor in Audio Production
- Associate of Arts degree
- Certificate in Audio Engineering
- Certificate in Audio Engineering (Post-Production Audio)