Medical Career Training Schools in California: EMT training in San Diego area, paramedic certification programs, medical response training, anatomy & physiology course, emergency medical technician certificate, healthcare services personnel training in USA
National College of Technical Instruction, San Diego: NCTI is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in San Diego as well as several other locations throughout California and the United States. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and Anatomy & Physiology programs at our San Diego campus. NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Email:Contact us below
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Training Programs:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Paramedic Program
- Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) Training Course
Other California locations include North Hollywood, Santa Barbara, Riverside and Roseville as well as nationwide in New York, Texas, Nevada, Florida, Washington, Massachusetts, Colorado among other states.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
Hayward Flight, located at Hayward Executive Airport in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is a flight school offering ground school courses for people interested in pursuing a career in aviation. Our goal is to assist you in your mission by offering whatever level of support you need, including access to simulator technology and specially designed training environments.
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
Based in Modesto, just 1.5 hours east of San Francisco, Modesto Technical College is one of the top vocational training career schools in California's Central Valley. We provide a range of courses in trade and technical fields that include Automotive Technology, Maintenance, Welding, and Industrial Refrigeration. Convenient morning, afternoon and evening classes are available, with small to medium size classes that will provide you with more personal attention.
Training for the beginner as well as the advanced technician is available. Modesto Technical College strives to provide excellence in technical and business education for the community of individuals it serves. The institution maintains excellence in classroom, laboratory, and equipment as well as in curricula, staff, and faculty.
Our training programs are designed to prepare the student for employment in the shortest time possible. To achieve this goal, course content is very structured and training includes job experience where practical. The primary mission of the institution is to provide technical and business related training programs to individuals wishing to enter the job market.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Situated in San Clemente CA, just 30 minutes south of Huntington Beach, CNG United is a nationally-recognized Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training provider. Our CNG Certification training shows you how to install compressed natural gas vehicles. Whether you are a small automotive business wanting to offer CNG conversion installations, or a head mechanic of a large fleet, CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running in the growing field of CNG Conversion.
Our classes are designed to give you the hands on familiarity, knowledge, and confidence to successfully install CNG systems on your own. The course is nationally-recognized, offers the most current information and provides you with CNG certification.
CNG United shares your enthusiasm of learning more and becoming a leader in cleaner burning, cost effective, and alternative fuels. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring your success with professionalism and follow through.
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Conversion Training:
- High pressure cylinders
- Methods of construction
- Valves & PRD's
- Cylinder De-fueling
- Safety practices
- Fuel system components of CNG vehicles
- Conversion kit systems and tanks
- Aspirated kits
- Sequential port injection
- High pressure lines
- Learn kit installation from start to finish