Medical Career Training Schools in California: EMT training in San Diego area, paramedic certification programs, medical response training, anatomy & physiology course, emergency medical technician certificate, healthcare services personnel training in USA
National College of Technical Instruction, San Diego: NCTI is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in San Diego as well as several other locations throughout California and the United States. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and Anatomy & Physiology programs at our San Diego campus. NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Training Programs:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Paramedic Program
- Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) Training Course
Other California locations include North Hollywood, Santa Barbara, Riverside and Roseville as well as nationwide in New York, Texas, Nevada, Florida, Washington, Massachusetts, Colorado among other states.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Musicians Institute - Audio Engineering Programs, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Musicians Institute (MI) provides an innovative education that prepares graduates for creative and professional careers in the contemporary music industry. Our unique campus is located in the center of Hollywood, Los Angeles, in Southern California. MI offers a wide range of degrees and certificate programs in the field of contemporary music, including Audio Engineering degree programs, musical instrument performance programs, and more.
MI's Audio Engineering programs prepare graduates for careers in the professional recording industry by providing in-depth training in the essential techniques of recording as well as hands-on experience in state-of-the-art studios. All programs feature world-class studio facilities. Track, overdub and mix in first-rate studios featuring industry-standard equipment including Neve, SSL, DigiDesign, Neumann and more.
We also offer day & night schedules with 24-hour lab access. A choice of schedules and quarterly starts provide working students with maximum flexibility. Practice, study, experiment, and record your musical projects at any time of the day or night using the latest Digidesign software and plug-ins.
Audio Engineering Certificate & Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance, Minor in Audio Production
- Associate of Arts degree
- Certificate in Audio Engineering
- Certificate in Audio Engineering (Post-Production Audio)
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
Located east of Beverly Hills, CA, Los Angeles ORT Technical Institute, affiliated with ORT Operations USA, is a Technical Vocational Facility dedicated to providing affordable, technology-based education to the community. Our Career Training Programs are designed to provide graduates with the training they need to secure jobs when they graduate. Categories include Business, Health & Medical, Technology & ESL. Employment Preparation courses are included in each program to ensure that our graduates are given the skills required to perform successfully in job interviews.
All technical programs taught at the school prepare graduates for high-demand occupations with proven career growth opportunities. Our students receive the necessary business and technical skills that lead to employment. Intensive programs are available morning, afternoon and evening.
Programs are designed with the assistance of our Industry Advisory Board who represent the area's business and industry. All curricula, equipment, computer software, books and materials are reviewed on a continuing basis to ensure their relevance in today's job market.
Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI. MTI has been voted the area's Best Vocational College, supporting its reputation for offering superior career training and education. MTI is also one of a select few colleges in the nation to have earned an American Bar Association (ABA) approval for its paralegal program.
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India