Medical Career Training Schools in California: Paramedic training in San Diego area, emergency medical technician certification programs, medical response training, anatomy & physiology course, EMT / EMS certificate, healthcare personnel training in USA
National College of Technical Instruction, San Diego: NCTI is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in San Diego as well as several other locations throughout California and the United States. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. Our San Diego campus is located at the Alvarado Hospital in North-east San Diego County.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Training Programs:
- Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) Training Course
- Paramedic Program
- Anatomy & Physiology
Our staff and faculty partner with students to achieve academic success. Programs are designed to prepare students to function as qualified entry-level healthcare professionals, providing the cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills necessary to successfully qualify for standardized certification and licensing examinations for EMS personnel throughout the United States.
Accreditation: NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) offers Award Winning Programs.
The Professional Development Institute (PDI) was recognized as one of the top 20 workforce development centers in the United States by TrainingIndustry.com in 2013. OCCC was the first institution in the US to develop and implement a State CNG Certification Program for Oklahoma. They provide academic level CNG Conversion Certification Training for technicians wishing to convert their fleets or to increase your vehicle maintenance business and convert vehicles you currently service.
Situated in Normal Heights, a neighborhood in the mid-city region of San Diego CA, San Diego Beauty College educates and trains students for in-demand careers in the beauty industry. We offer dedicated programs for numerous specialized careers in the industry. Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicurist, Barbering, and Massage Therapy.
Our goals are to help you discover your ability to transform your life and others by your training. The degree of your success will depend on the effort you are willing to apply during the entire course of your training.
Our programs and innovative curriculum are designed to engage students and develop their skills and knowledge, setting them apart and excelling their expertise to a higher level as professionals in the industry.