Medical Career Training Schools in California: Paramedic training in San Diego area, emergency medical technician certification programs, medical response training, anatomy & physiology course, EMT / EMS certificate, healthcare personnel training in USA
National College of Technical Instruction, San Diego: NCTI is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in San Diego as well as several other locations throughout California and the United States. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. Our San Diego campus is located at the Alvarado Hospital in North-east San Diego County.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Training Programs:
- Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) Training Course
- Paramedic Program
- Anatomy & Physiology
Our staff and faculty partner with students to achieve academic success. Programs are designed to prepare students to function as qualified entry-level healthcare professionals, providing the cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills necessary to successfully qualify for standardized certification and licensing examinations for EMS personnel throughout the United States.
Accreditation: NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
Milestone Technical Institute - Online IT Training for Veterans
Courses / Programs
Are you a military veteran based in California searching for online IT training and computer certification preparation courses?
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) provides a wide range of classroom and online IT training courses in highly sought-after career fields - including IT Specialist, IT Security Analyst, SAP, Software Engineering, and Medical Records and Health Information programs.
MTI students may be eligible for tuition assistance for military members, Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients and spouses / family.
MTI also offers online programs nationwide to students of non-military backgrounds, with financial assistance available to those who qualify.
Student Testimonials: “The instructor was very knowledgeable, easy to follow and able to relate the materials in an easy to follow format.”
“As a starter, I learned a lot that can push me toward to a career in information technology; I’m very grateful.”
At The Ding King Training Institute in Costa Mesa CA, we provide comprehenisve 1 and 2-week Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) courses to students from the U.S. and around the world. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the “art” of removing dents and dings from automobile sheet metal with the use of specially designed tools.
We are a state-licensed training school with over 20 years experience in teaching Paintless Dent Removal / Repair. Our 1 and 2-week PDR courses provide the most comprehensive instruction in the PDR industry.
The Ding King Training Institute is committed to providing you with an educational experience that shall exceed your highest expectations. Our instructors are experts, knowledgeable and eager to provide you with the quality training you require.
- Estimating, advertising, marketing
- Finishing techniques
- Glue pulling techniques
- Introduction to PDR and explanation of different styles of dents
- Perfecting deeper and larger size damage
- Perfecting small and medium size damage
- Proper tool selection for a variety of damage
- Removal medium size dents...
Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI. MTI has been voted the area's Best Vocational College, supporting its reputation for offering superior career training and education. MTI is also one of a select few colleges in the nation to have earned an American Bar Association (ABA) approval for its paralegal program.
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program
Musicians Institute - Audio Engineering Programs, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Musicians Institute (MI) provides an innovative education that prepares graduates for creative and professional careers in the contemporary music industry. Our unique campus is located in the center of Hollywood, Los Angeles, in Southern California. MI offers a wide range of degrees and certificate programs in the field of contemporary music, including Audio Engineering degree programs, musical instrument performance programs, and more.
MI's Audio Engineering programs prepare graduates for careers in the professional recording industry by providing in-depth training in the essential techniques of recording as well as hands-on experience in state-of-the-art studios. All programs feature world-class studio facilities. Track, overdub and mix in first-rate studios featuring industry-standard equipment including Neve, SSL, DigiDesign, Neumann and more.
We also offer day & night schedules with 24-hour lab access. A choice of schedules and quarterly starts provide working students with maximum flexibility. Practice, study, experiment, and record your musical projects at any time of the day or night using the latest Digidesign software and plug-ins.
Audio Engineering Certificate & Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance, Minor in Audio Production
- Associate of Arts degree
- Certificate in Audio Engineering
- Certificate in Audio Engineering (Post-Production Audio)
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.