Medical Career Training Schools in California: Paramedic certification in San Diego, emergency medical technician training programs, medical response training, anatomy & physiology course, EMT / EMS certificate, healthcare personnel training in USA
National College of Technical Instruction, San Diego: NCTI is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in San Diego as well as several other locations throughout California and the United States. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. Our San Diego campus is located at the Alvarado Hospital in North-east San Diego County.
Training & Certification Programs available at our San Diego location include:
Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) Training Course: This course fulfills all the training requirements set forth by the state for Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedics. Upon successful completion of this course students will be eligible to take the National Registry exam offered periodically throughout the state. This certification can lead to employment in a wide range of fields to include ambulance or fire paramedic, E.R. technician, special functions paramedic, sporting events, concerts, etc.
Paramedic Program Description This course fulfills all of the training requirements set forth by the State of California for Mobile Intensive Care Paramedics. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the National Registry Exam which NCTI hosts throughout the year at our Roseville Campus. This certification can lead to employment in a wide range of fields, to include ambulance or fire paramedic, special functions paramedic, E.R. technician, and more. Direct employment referrals are a benefit reserved for NCTI students.
Anatomy & Physiology Course: This course is designed to provide students with a basic overview of the anatomy of the human body and the physiological functioning thereof. Cells, tissues, organs and organ systems are discussed in basic terms, in a fast-paced overview format. This course fulfills the anatomy and physiology pre-requisite for acceptance into NCTI’s paramedic training program. For individuals who have previously completed college level anatomy and physiology, it serves as a good refresher and provides a foundation upon which additional knowledge can be added. Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Completion Certificate with 40 Continuing Education units.
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
Located east of Beverly Hills, CA, Los Angeles ORT Technical Institute, affiliated with ORT Operations USA, is a Technical Vocational Facility dedicated to providing affordable, technology-based education to the community. Our Career Training Programs are designed to provide graduates with the training they need to secure jobs when they graduate. Categories include Business, Health & Medical, Technology & ESL. Employment Preparation courses are included in each program to ensure that our graduates are given the skills required to perform successfully in job interviews.
All technical programs taught at the school prepare graduates for high-demand occupations with proven career growth opportunities. Our students receive the necessary business and technical skills that lead to employment. Intensive programs are available morning, afternoon and evening.
Programs are designed with the assistance of our Industry Advisory Board who represent the area's business and industry. All curricula, equipment, computer software, books and materials are reviewed on a continuing basis to ensure their relevance in today's job market.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi