CNG classes in Orange County CA: How to convert cars to natural gas, CNG conversion certification. Compressed natural gas vehicle installation for gasoline & diesel cars & trucks. CNG conversion training in San Clemente, halfway between Los Angeles & San Diego CA.
CNG United - Compressed Natural Gas Training: Situated in San Clemente CA, just 30 minutes south of Huntington Beach, CNG United is a nationally-recognized Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training provider. Our CNG Certification training shows you how to install compressed natural gas vehicles. Whether you are a small automotive business wanting to offer CNG conversion installations, or a head mechanic of a large fleet, CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running in the growing field of CNG Conversion.
- Become an Alternative Fuel Leader CNG United shares your enthusiasm of learning more and becoming a leader in cleaner burning, cost effective, and alternative fuels. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring your success with professionalism and follow through.
- Hands-on Training Our classes are designed to give you the hands on familiarity, knowledge, and confidence to successfully install CNG systems on your own. CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running as a CNG Converter.
- Growing Field Millions of people are going to want to a CNG conversion for their gas car and you will be in prime territory to take advantage of this technology
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Conversion Training:
Program features: - Fuel system components of CNG vehicles
- High pressure cylinders
- Learn kit installation from start to finish
- Methods of construction
- Valves & PRD's
- Cylinder De-fueling
- Safety practices
- Conversion kit systems and tanks
- Aspirated kits
- Sequential port injection
- High pressure lines
Student Testimonials: "CNG United gave me real life information and came through with 5 stars!" – Louie
"Originally I thought this class was going to be a shuffle in and out class. I had no idea there was so much to learn. CNG United spent time to make sure I got it. Thank you CNG United." – Glen
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
The Recording Arts Center, located in North County and downtown San Diego is San Diego's only Digidesign Authorized Pro School, offers a wide variety of classes with flexible schedules that are designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the world of audio and post production. Our students learn in a real recording environment and have many opportunities to get involved in various sessions and projects. We are also happy to offer students the opportunity to retake certification courses again at no extra cost if they are not initially successful.
Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) offers Award Winning Programs.
The Professional Development Institute (PDI) was recognized as one of the top 20 workforce development centers in the United States by TrainingIndustry.com in 2013. OCCC was the first institution in the US to develop and implement a State CNG Certification Program for Oklahoma. They provide academic level CNG Conversion Certification Training for technicians wishing to convert their fleets or to increase your vehicle maintenance business and convert vehicles you currently service.
Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI. MTI has been voted the area's Best Vocational College, supporting its reputation for offering superior career training and education. MTI is also one of a select few colleges in the nation to have earned an American Bar Association (ABA) approval for its paralegal program.
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program