CNG classes in Orange County CA: How to convert cars to natural gas, CNG conversion certification. Compressed natural gas vehicle installation for gasoline & diesel cars & trucks. CNG conversion training in San Clemente, halfway between Los Angeles & San Diego CA.
CNG United - Compressed Natural Gas Training: Situated in San Clemente CA, just 30 minutes south of Huntington Beach, CNG United is a nationally-recognized Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training provider. Our CNG Certification training shows you how to install compressed natural gas vehicles. Whether you are a small automotive business wanting to offer CNG conversion installations, or a head mechanic of a large fleet, CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running in the growing field of CNG Conversion.
- Become an Alternative Fuel Leader CNG United shares your enthusiasm of learning more and becoming a leader in cleaner burning, cost effective, and alternative fuels. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring your success with professionalism and follow through.
- Hands-on Training Our classes are designed to give you the hands on familiarity, knowledge, and confidence to successfully install CNG systems on your own. CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running as a CNG Converter.
- Growing Field Millions of people are going to want to a CNG conversion for their gas car and you will be in prime territory to take advantage of this technology
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Conversion Training:
Program features: - Fuel system components of CNG vehicles
- High pressure cylinders
- Learn kit installation from start to finish
- Methods of construction
- Valves & PRD's
- Cylinder De-fueling
- Safety practices
- Conversion kit systems and tanks
- Aspirated kits
- Sequential port injection
- High pressure lines
Student Testimonials: "CNG United gave me real life information and came through with 5 stars!" – Louie
"Originally I thought this class was going to be a shuffle in and out class. I had no idea there was so much to learn. CNG United spent time to make sure I got it. Thank you CNG United." – Glen
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
Hayward Flight, located at Hayward Executive Airport in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, is a flight school offering ground school courses for people interested in pursuing a career in aviation. Our goal is to assist you in your mission by offering whatever level of support you need, including access to simulator technology and specially designed training environments.
At The Ding King Training Institute in Costa Mesa CA, we provide comprehenisve 1 and 2-week Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) courses to students from the U.S. and around the world. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the “art” of removing dents and dings from automobile sheet metal with the use of specially designed tools.
We are a state-licensed training school with over 20 years experience in teaching Paintless Dent Removal / Repair. Our 1 and 2-week PDR courses provide the most comprehensive instruction in the PDR industry.
The Ding King Training Institute is committed to providing you with an educational experience that shall exceed your highest expectations. Our instructors are experts, knowledgeable and eager to provide you with the quality training you require.
- Estimating, advertising, marketing
- Finishing techniques
- Glue pulling techniques
- Introduction to PDR and explanation of different styles of dents
- Perfecting deeper and larger size damage
- Perfecting small and medium size damage
- Proper tool selection for a variety of damage
- Removal medium size dents...
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
National College of Technical Instruction, San Diego
Courses / Programs
NCTI is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in San Diego as well as several other locations throughout California and the United States. We offer specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs.
During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
Other California locations include North Hollywood, Santa Barbara, Riverside and Roseville as well as nationwide in New York, Texas, Nevada, Florida, Washington, Massachusetts, Colorado among other states.
Located east of Beverly Hills, CA, Los Angeles ORT Technical Institute, affiliated with ORT Operations USA, is a Technical Vocational Facility dedicated to providing affordable, technology-based education to the community. Our Career Training Programs are designed to provide graduates with the training they need to secure jobs when they graduate. Categories include Business, Health & Medical, Technology & ESL. Employment Preparation courses are included in each program to ensure that our graduates are given the skills required to perform successfully in job interviews.
All technical programs taught at the school prepare graduates for high-demand occupations with proven career growth opportunities. Our students receive the necessary business and technical skills that lead to employment. Intensive programs are available morning, afternoon and evening.
Programs are designed with the assistance of our Industry Advisory Board who represent the area's business and industry. All curricula, equipment, computer software, books and materials are reviewed on a continuing basis to ensure their relevance in today's job market.