Christian schools in Lakeland, FL: Private schools in Polk County, independent elementary, middle & high school. Preschool & kindergarten programs, early childhood education in the Lakeland-Winter Haven metro area.
Crossroads Schools: Conveniently located in Lakeland in Polk County, approximately halfway between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, FL, Crossroads School is a Christian-based private school offering a moral-based education to students with varying backgrounds, needs, and goals in grades K-12th. We aim to equip our students with the skills they need to be successful in society, and encourage our them to view their school and other students with respect, honor, and integrity. We assist parents in developing the character of their children by nurturing and teaching respect and responsibility through our unique education program.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Crossroads School has membership with the Coalition of McKay Scholarship Schools. Our academic programs are taught with a moral foundation and perspective so that our students develop into productive citizens and learn to apply values of character and integrity to all aspects of their lives.
Education Programs For Grades K-12th:
- We provide a hands-on, active learning approach that is easily adapted to each individual's learning requirements.
- We use curriculum and supplements from State of Florida-recognized textbooks.
- Each student takes 7 academic subjects every year.
- Our objective is for student to gain the skills necessary to graduate and go on to college or work.
- Specific courses parallel the State of Florida’s requirement for graduation.
- We also provide a summer school and tutoring.
Crossroads Schools - a "Unique Concept in Christian Education" - was founded in the Jacksonville FL area to provide a Faith-Based education to K-12 students with varying backgrounds, needs, and goals. Our schools are conveniently located in Arlington and Orange Park. Our mission is to help parents develop the character of their children by nurturing and teaching respect and responsibility through its family-like program.
As a Christian, Faith-based private school, our first priority is to train and equip our students with the skills they need to be successful in society. We encourage our students to view their school and other students with respect, honor, and integrity. Each course is taught with a moral foundation and perspective, as we strive to help students develop into productive citizens and learn to apply values of character and integrity to every aspect of their lives.
Crossroads School is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), Coalition of McKay Scholarship Schools and the Learning Disabilities of America (LDA). All transcripts and grades are widely accepted by area public and private schools, and by colleges for transfer and graduation.
- Smaller Campuses
- Small Classes with a Low Student-Teacher Ratio
- Approved for McKay Scholarships for Children with Learning Disabilities
- Approved for the Step Up For Students (SUFS) Scholarships for families on the Free or Reduced Lunch Program in the Public Schools
- Personalized Attention
- No Daily Assigned Homework
- No FCAT Requirements
- No Mid-Term or Final Exam Requirements
Cape Coral Christian School, located in the heart of Cape Coral City, Lee County, Florida, is a ministry sponsored by Cape Coral Community Church offering students grades PK - 12th. The staff of Cape Coral Christian School realizes that parents are faced with challenges in the spiritual, academic, and social training of their children. We consider it a privilege and honor to be able to work with you in meeting the needs of your child in these areas. It is our goal to provide each student with the knowledge and character training necessary to become successful in life.
Located in the heart of Greater Miami, in Miami-Dade County, Be Unique Academy is a loving, nurturing and unique place for children entering Kindergarten through 8th Grade. We provide services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life and social skills.
Additionally, the school provides age-appropriate class assignments, small group and individualized instruction, which addresses each child’s needs and abilities.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Acellus (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Miami Springs Montessori School in Miami Springs, a Miami suburban city in Miami-Dade County, is a safe, loving environment for children offering montessori programs to children from eighteen months to 6 years of age. The Montessori method of teaching is founded on the belief that all young children pass through a sequence of steps to maturity at different rates of growth and in different ways. Growth is individual to each child.
Advancement within a child varies from skill to skill. Presented with the proper instruments and direction, a child's curiosity and eagerness to comprehend the world will motivate him / her to move from mastery to one task to another with tenacity seldom seen in adults.
Our teachers are certified Montessori Teachers and we have consolidated the best of many Montessori Programs, the Panamerican Society, AMS, IMS and more. As guides, we follow each child to insure their development is a natural and uplifting experience that they will always remember. Exposure, exposure, exposure is the key to child development.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings