IB school in Hillsborough County FL: Private K-8 school in Tampa Bay Area for elementary & middle school students. Preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Tampa-St Petersburg-Clearwater metro area.
Corbett Preparatory School of IDS: Independent Day School in North Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL, is a fully accredited private school offering pre-k3 through to 8th grade programs. Independent Day School (IDS) offers the International Baccalaureate program of study for all students. As a National Department of Education Blue Ribbon Award school, all children experience learning in a dynamic, caring and highly academic environment focused on excellence and developing a positive self-concept.
Independent Day School serves students from the Hillsborough County, North Tampa and Pasco County areas. Our school is located in the heart of North Tampa. Bordering Lake Lipsey and close to Dale Mabry Highway and Fletcher Avenue, the cypress covered campus abounds with peacocks and other wildlife. Portions of the grounds are devoted to gardens, composting and other student projects.
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Orlando Christian Prep (OCP) in Orlando in Orange County is an accredited private Christian school offering pre-school through to 12th grade programs. The academic goal of Orlando Christian Prep is to produce critical thinkers, innovative problem solvers, Christ-like leaders, and passionate learners. Orlando Christian Prep has a rich history that extends all the way back to 1960. While persevering through challenging times, Orlando Christian Prep has stayed on the cutting edge of brain-based education with continuing momentum for the future.
The academic goal of Orlando Christian Prep is to produce critical thinkers, innovative problem solvers, Christ-like leaders, and passionate learners. At Orlando Christian Prep, it is our mission to train world changers. Whether your child is just starting his / her academic career, or nearing the end of high school, or anywhere in between, we offer excellent and numerous opportunities for success in academics, athletics, fine arts, leadership, foreign language and technology.
Orlando Christian Prep is accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS).
Miami Springs Montessori School in Miami Springs, a Miami suburban city in Miami-Dade County, is a safe, loving environment for children offering montessori programs to children from eighteen months to 6 years of age. The Montessori method of teaching is founded on the belief that all young children pass through a sequence of steps to maturity at different rates of growth and in different ways. Growth is individual to each child.
Advancement within a child varies from skill to skill. Presented with the proper instruments and direction, a child's curiosity and eagerness to comprehend the world will motivate him / her to move from mastery to one task to another with tenacity seldom seen in adults.
Our teachers are certified Montessori Teachers and we have consolidated the best of many Montessori Programs, the Panamerican Society, AMS, IMS and more. As guides, we follow each child to insure their development is a natural and uplifting experience that they will always remember. Exposure, exposure, exposure is the key to child development.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Acellus (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The International School of Broward (ISB), located in Hollywood in the south-east of Broward County, FL, is a charter school that serves grade 6-12 students from Broward and Miami-Dade counties. As well as following the standard American curriculum, we immerse our middle school children into the French language and culture every day. We follow a successful two-way bilingual concept (English / French), thus providing our students with an unique edge enabling them to believe in themselves, to be knowledgeable and cultured and to become great communicators.
The International School of Broward holds the belief that providing our students with a solid educational foundation is paramount to the development of their intelligence. Within the International School of Broward’s academic framework, each student is given the opportunity to acquire the skills, abilities, and attitudes needed to succeed in higher educational settings and beyond.