French immersion courses in France: Intensive French language programs near Nice, private French lessons on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur) for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, online French classes for business professionals.
Greolingua: Located in Gréolières, a typical Provencal village in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the south-east of France, Greolingua provides French language immersion programs for individuals or business. Gréolières is approximately a 45-minute drive from Nice and is situated close to the French Riviera.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our French intensive courses are taught by certified and experienced teachers, and we offer one-to-one classes or small group classes for all levels from beginners to advanced. If you are staying on the French Riviera, we can organise French language classes at your home or business. We also provide French language courses online.
French Language Immersion Courses:
For all levels from beginners to advanced: 1:1 / small groups for individuals / business.
- Weekly intensive French language course: Half day / full day lessons for individuals and corporate.
- Tailored French language classes at your home or your vacation / holiday accommodation on the French Riviera.
- Tailored French language classes at your company premises on the French Riviera.
- Online French language lessons via e- mail, webcam and phone if you travel a lot.
High quality studies - learning of French language, culture, civilization and business French with campus accomodation on the seaboard of Cannes, in the South of France, on the French Riviera. Year round, the Collège International de Cannes provides a whole set of French language courses ranging from the Elementary levels to Proficiency. The teaching team of the Collège International is made up of 20 professors holding university teaching degrees. They are trained in the latest teaching techniques and share many years experience teaching French as a foreign language. The teachers have a very lively and efficient teaching approach using original methods and documents. The program is thoroughly established to guarantee continuity from one level to the next.
LANGUAGE IN PROVENCE is a well-established language school based in the beautiful Luberon Regional Park in the south of France. In an idyllic village environment in the heart of Provence we offer high-quality French language courses and combined specialist activity courses for adults. Our experienced teachers will inspire, encourage and guide you to communicate with confidence and ensure that your learning experience is enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding. The school is officially recognised by the French Government.
From March to November we offer immersion, intensive, individual and tailor-made courses for adults of all nationalities. Courses last for a minimum of one week (with the exception of individual courses which can be adapted to individual needs and requirements) and students can choose how long they would like to spend with us. Language In Provence provides a supportive and relaxed learning environment and students and teachers have lunch together each day. Whether you want to improve your French for professional purposes, enjoy a study-holiday in our glorious area or are thinking of settling in France we have a course that will suit you.
- French Immersion Courses with quality French host accommodation (maximum 4 students)
- Small group French Morning only & Full-Day Intensive Courses with range of accommodation options if required(maximum 4 students)
- French & Guided Walks
- Individual and tailor-made courses for general or professional purposes
- Specialist Activity Weeks
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Bonjour! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center. I provide private French courses for adults, tourists, professionals & business clients.
With classes available year-round, I offer students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's office in Vincennes, at your home or workplace, or location of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the class content is customized to meet your specific needs & learning goals.
Student Testimonial: "It has been my pleasure to study with Pascale during my months in Paris. I found her to be a careful and patient instructor. She carefully considered my personal objectives and designed a curriculum for me that was well suited to my needs." - Elliott, USA
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults
- Private French lessons- beginner to advanced
- Small Group French classes
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Evening French classes
- Business French
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons via Skype
- Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
- French immersion program in Paris
- Immersion tours in Eastern France
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
ARDS Holding offer home tuition in Montpellier, the south of France to help you learn quickly the french language, either for personal or professional reasons or exams preparations, like the DELF and DALF. The students are lodged individually or in pairs in selected host families with half or full board service. The French teacher comes to the families home to teach according to the time volume you will have selected before; the classes are intensive and shaped to answer you needs.
French Language Immersion Programs for personal or professional reasons or exam preparation, like for DELF and DALF. The total immersion one to one is the best answer to a quick acquisition of French as a foreign language; we accept all levels.