Azurlingua, Nice: Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Courses / Programs:
Standard and intensive courses - term courses - Business French courses - DELF preparation - small-sized group (12 students max. per class).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in the stunning village of Morzine in eastern France, Alpine French School in the French Alps is a unique language school offering quality French classes combined with amazing activities.
As well as General French programs, Business French, and French Exam preparation, students can also combine learning French with Skiing / Snowboarding / Mountain Biking / Climbing, and other outdoor activities.
Our experienced teachers specialize in making your learning fun while ensuring your progression.
Our multicultural, dynamic team have a wealth of experience of working with different nationalities. They will be on hand during your stay to answer any questions you may have and to help you make the most of your stay with us.
Morzine is located in the French Alps, 1-hour from Geneva which is easily accessible by air and train from all over the world. Morzine is a picturesque traditional mountain town which is also a ski resort in the winter and a summer holiday resort in the summer months offering a huge array of sports.
- General French
- Intensive French
- Super Intensive French
- Business French
- Private French Lessons
- French Skills Workshops
- Teenage Summer French Programme
- DELF, DALF, TCF Prep
- Weekly French Lessons
- French Conversation Workshops
- French Tutor for GCSE & A-levels
French + Activity Courses:
- French and Skiing
- French & Snowboarding
- French & Hiking
- French & Climbing
- French & Mountain Biking
- French & Cycling
- French & Watersports
- French & Cultural Immersion
Located in the Aude department of the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées region, Naturellement Français is a school that specializes in teaching French as foreign language (FFL) and French as second language (FSL) to adults from around the globe.
Offering beginner to advanced French classes, we are located in Southern France, in the village of Fabrezan, just 40 km from the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne.
Our goal is to help you to feel very confident with French culture, to give you tools to use naturally your French language skills in real life situation and to benefit of a quick and efficient improvement.
French Language Classes:
- Beginner to advanced level
- General French
- General French & Cultural Immersion
- Semi-Intensive French classes
- Private French lessons
- French Exam Prep (DELF / DALF)
- French Language Holidays program
- Tailor-made French courses
- French for Specific Purposes
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Ciel Brittany in Brest is a language school in France which offers French foreign language courses for adults and teenagers, as well as training courses for teachers and specialized courses (examination courses and special focus courses).
Choose among our numerous French language training programs the course that meets your language learning needs or tailored to your professional goals. You will definitely be thrilled with the school's atmosphere. In addition to a wonderful park, you will find several grassy areas throughout the facilities to either enjoy group activities or study quietly.
Intensive French courses; Specialized French courses; French examination preparatory courses; Private French Lessons; French University preparatory course; Long term French courses
French Programs for Seniors; French Programs for Children.
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA