Foix is a characterful medieval town dominated by the imposing "Chateau des Comtes de Foix".
The school is located in a small, quiet street , in the heart of the historic town, with many little shops, restaurants and sunny squares near by.
Backed by the majestic Pyrenees, the area offers many natural and cultural treasures: wonderful landscapes which will fascinate you in all seasons (hiking, skiing, snow sheing...), world renowned prehistoric caves, Cathar castles, romanesque churches...
Hiking in the Pyrenees near Foix. Pic des trois seigneurs.
School / Office Address:9 rue des chapeliers 09000 Foix
Access is easy: trains from Toulouse and Barcelona (Spain), numerous domestic and international flights to Toulouse, Carcassonne, Perpignan and to Gerona and Barcelona (Spain).
One hour's drive from Toulouse.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-09-30 were from:
shah alam, Malaysia;
Nord de Pays de Galles, UK & England;
Balwyn, Melbourne Victoria, Australia;
MT OMMANEY, Australia;
Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire, UK & England;
Mirepoix/ London, France;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
EF Paris is a French language school offering French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Courses include intensive, basic, general French as well as exam preparation courses for the DELF / DALF exams. We have a strong academic reputation, offering Transition Year courses, Leaving Certificate revision and a range of French language exams.
Practice your French skills in the language lab or relax in the student lounge to write home about your experience abroad - our school has free WiFi Internet access! After class, you’re within easy walking distance to all this city has to offer. Or, venture beyond the school - the metro is just minutes away.
- Intensive French Course
- General French Course
- Basic French Course
- Examination Preparation: DELF and DALF
- Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad Program and Master French Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Business French, Drama, Grammar Workshop, French Wine and Cooking
Accent Nord Sud is a language school specialising in teaching French to foreign students and the organisation of themed cultural visits. Our school is located in Lille.
Whether you have only one week, or nine months to study French, Accent Nord Sud offers you different courses and programs adapted to all levels of language, as well as your personal objectives or motivations.
Year-round courses for all levels (Beginner - Advanced):
- General French language courses (one-to-one / group classes)
- French language exam preparation for DELF / DALF / TCF / TEF / TCF / DAF & DFP
- A Level for French language and literature
- French for families
- Tailor-made French courses
- One-to-one courses
- Home stay programs
- French courses for French teachers
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA