French language learning schools in France: French courses in Toulouse, Haute-Garonne. French language holidays in south of France for families, beginner, intermediate, advanced learners. Intensive French courses, language immersion programs for adults, high school teens & young children, seniors. Exam prep classes, private French lessons in Toulouse.
Institut Français de Langues: Situated in the heart of Toulouse in south-west France, Institut Français de Langues provides a range of French language courses for adults, teenagers and children at beginner to advanced levels. Our main priorities are offering high quality courses and constantly providing follow up on student's progress.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We offer innovative courses following the principles and advances of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Courses are designed to develop your language skills (reading, speaking, writing, listening and interacting) within a dynamic learning environment.
French Language Courses: - For adults, teenagers & children
- Extensive & Intensive French Courses
- General French Courses
- Private and Semi-Private French lessons
- Evening French courses
- Specialised French lessons
- DELF/DALF Preparation
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Only one hour from Paris, the Alliance Française de Rouen in the norrth of France offers general language classes, complemented by cultural and artistic discovery activities. Whatever your expectations, you will find an effective solution to learn French and to discover the culture in group or individual lessons.
We offer many French language learning options. Each person will find something that suits them. Lessons are complemented by a wide choice of excursions and activities. Courses begin each week (with the exception of complete beginners) and allow you to immerse yourself in the French language and culture.
Basic French Courses; Intensive French Classes; Superintensive French Classes; Business French Courses; French for Specialized Purposes; Exam Preparation Courses; French for Seniors; French Cultural Program; Painting and History of Art; Didactic Programme for teachers.
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
The Alliance Française Bordeaux Aquitaine is a French language school located in the heart of Bordeaux in the south-west of France. We offer a range of French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Our courses are available all year around and students can choose to study from 1 to 4 weeks. Class size is between 10 and 16 students. Our aim is to promote the teaching of French language, to spread “Francophone” culture and the dialogue between world cultures.
Our French lessons are organised on monthly sessions according to each level and adapted as the course progresses. The methods used (Forum, Connexion, Campus) conform to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and is ensured by professional teachers specialised in teaching French to foreigners (French as a Foreign Language).
Planète Langues - Institut International de Rambouillet, Paris
Courses / Programs
Located in Rambouillet, 44 km (27 miles) southwest of Paris in the Yvelines department in the Île-de-France in north-central France, Institut International de Rambouillet, as part of the Planète Langues group, offers French courses with up to 30 hours of instruction a week and full board accommodation. Courses include intensive and general French, exam preparation courses for university entrance and for TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français), French for au pair students, French and culture courses, French and horseriding, French and cookery, French for seniors.
Classes are based on grammar, communication and role playing games in French. We offer real cultural exchanges in real life situations. Those who have chosen the International Institute of Rambouillet have found that they have improved far beyond their expectations. The International Institute is based only 30 minutes from Paris, in the center of Rambouillet a historical and typical French city which offers all sorts of activities including horse riding, cycling, swimming, roller skating, cooking and golf.
- French Courses for beginner to advanced
- Intensive French
- General French
- Exam Preparation Course for University Entrance and TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
- French for Au Pairs
- French for Seniors
- French and Culture
- French and Cookery
- French and Horseriding
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA