Our Language School, Kehl:
Notice: Unfortunately, the school that was advertised here has closed down. If you manage a German language school in Kehl, contact us for information on how to advertise your courses here.
• For many years, Our School has been successfully teaching German language and culture to foreign students.
• Our work is based on the philosophy to guarantee the highest quality and the best service. Responding to different requests and interests of participants, we offer a variety of methods to teach our students.
Why Choose Our School?
• Flexible German Courses
We offer different courses for all levels of German language knowledge. Take advantage of our flexibility.
• Enhance Your Career Prospects
Profound language skills and intercultural competence build the foundation for success in study and work. German as a foreign language is undoubtedly an enormous career advantage.
• Experienced German Tutors
Courses that correspond with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR and are taught by experienced native-tongue German teachers.
During our successful program, students not only master the German language, but also discover different aspects of Germany - such as the culture, history and politics of the country.
Intensive German Group Courses:
• 20 lessons/week
• Small groups of 4-13 participants
• The ideal choice for participants who want to improve their German language skills quickly
• Topics include politics, culture and applied geography, and more
Individual / Private German Courses:
• 1-to-1 teaching
• 45min or 60min classes
• Classes focus specially on the individual requests and interests of our participants.
• Students decide on content of the course according to their own language goals
• "I must say that I am very satisfied with the way this school is run, and the teachings they provide: it is not a huge structure, and I think this creates a real proximity with the students of every age group.
It is a very real way of understanding Germany through its language. I must say that the teachers I know are very trustworthy, always eager to answer my questions, and very patient too, because I (and the learners in general) tend to always ask to same questions!
I must add that this school is nearly family-run in style, and that makes its atmosphere very friendly and attractive. It is conveniently located in this Franco-German district around Strasburg-Kehl, easily accessible. I strongly recommend it , whatever your level in German may be. I am sure you will enjoy your experience with them."
• "The courses are of high quality, enjoyable and effective. The classes are taught by native speakers and are held in German, which means that you are immersed in the language for at least 3 hours a day. There is a good balance between speaking, reading comprehension, writing, and grammar. After taking the A2 level classes, I feel comfortable writing short informal emails, making simple conversations about daily life, and even doing some basic administrative tasks like going to the post office or the bank in Germany. I would highly recommend the German classes at the school."
M, India - student of A2.2 level French course
• "Une très bonne école de langue pour approfondir son allemand et atteindre le niveau C1. Les professeurs sont attentifs et appliqués pour la réussite de leurs élèves. Les élèves sont répartis en petits groupes afin de faciliter l'apprentissage. J'ai passé 7 mois dans cette école et cela m'a permis d'atteindre mon objectif, l'obtention du niveau C1. Je recommande cette école pour apprendre l'allemand."
Marie, French student who passed the German C1 exam "Goethe-Zertifikat C1"
As accommodation options the student has the choice between Single or Double rooms in the school's residence.
The residence is connected to the language school in the city centre. Several shops, cafés, bars and restaurants surround the residence. It is composed of 3 floors with 4 to 5 rooms on each floor, a shared kitchen on each floor, a shared bathroom on each floor and 2 toilets on each floor.
A washing machine (coin-use), a dryer (free of charge) and a payphone (coin-use) are to be found inside the residence.
There is internet access via Wi-Fi as well as cable-TV access. The bus stop to Strasbourg is located in front of the residence. The train station is just a 5 minute walk from the school.
Leider ist diese Schule dauerhaft geschlossen: Wenn Sie eine Sprachschule in Kehl haben, bitte kontaktieren Sie uns hier.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.