Contact cosmetology schools in Alberta: Hairstyling school in Edmonton, esthetics programs in Calgary for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Fashion design courses, makeup artist classes & nail technician training in BC..
MC College, Alberta: M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada. With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees. The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs. The head office staff have more than 40 years combined experience. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible. An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
Hairstyling: At M.C. College you do more than learn how to style hair, you learn how to build a career. Years ago Cosmetology School was a place to learn basic hairstyling skills. Today, M.C. College is the place to learn the most fashionable cutting edge cutting, coloring and styling techniques
* We offer a program that puts you in the career you want in less than a year
* M.C. College Group uses the Pivot Point Training System in its Hairstyling Program. o This training system is utilized World Wide and can help you access careers in exciting locations o Pivot Point uses the latest in Interactive Instructional Technology o Pivot Point’s educational philosophy is based on the belief that Hair Design is an Art Form with Hair asthe medium o Hair Design concepts are explained using the same vocabulary used to explainclassic designs in painting,sculpture and architecture
* The Hairstyling Program is divided into effective and exciting learning situations: o Classrooms where you gain hands on knowledge on mannequins o Our School Salons where you gain real life practical experience on clients
* The program has two key goals: o To give you the necessary skills you need to perform all types of hairstyling services o To help you develop the personal and business skills necessary for a long term career in the salon industry Esthetics: The Esthetics Program is designed to provide students with the skills necessary to become a successful Esthetician. The program offers a necessary balance between classroom theory and hands on practical experience. The program combines instruction in traditional Esthetics treatments like Manicures, Pedicures and Facials with the latest in-demand Spa Therapies like Body Wraps, Stone Therapy Massage and Reflexology. Students graduating from the program will receive an Esthetics Diploma along with certificates in: Make-Up Artistry, Nail Technology, Reflexology and Spa Therapies. Graduates are fully prepared to work in any full service Esthetics Salon or Spa.
Fashion: This twelve-month program is designed to provide students with entry-level skills for careers in fashion design and apparel production. Students graduating from this program may be employed as: # independent designers # pattern drafters # pattern graders # merchandisers # design assistants
Students will also design and create their own collection by completion of the program. Their collection will be showcased in our Graduate Fashion Show.
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
L'ambiance Dance Centre is a dance school in Thornhill in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Voted Best of the Best Dance School in Toronto for 6 years, we are conveniently located to serve North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and GTA. Our professional dance instructors teach Ballrooom dancing and Latin dance to students who want to learn for fun, fitness, or for special occasions such as weddings, corporate events or holidays.
We teach adults, teenagers and kids in private lessons or interactive group classes. You can choose from Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Salsa, Merengue, Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha, Hustle, Belly Dance and DanceSport. The teachers at L'ambiance Dance Centre are fully certified in both International Style Standard and Latin as well as American style (social) Smooth and Rhythm.
With many years of competitive and social dance experience, our teachers are capable of teaching anyone, at any level, to dance for all occasions. Our teachers are dynamic, outgoing, knowledgeable, competent, attentive, patient and caring. With over 45 years of combined experience, L'ambiance Dance Centre's professional teachers will have you dancing in minutes!
Fine Eyes Makeup Artists - Makeup Classes in Winnipeg
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in Winnipeg, MB, Fine Eyes Makeup Artists is a makeup artist school owned by professional certified makeup artists with over 16 years experience working in the makeup industry for weddings, beauty, fashion, photo shoots, theatre, television and film. We offer Basic Makeup Classes for pre-teen, teens and adults, as well as a Freelance Makeup Artistry Training Program for aspiring makeup artists.
All makeup classes are taught by certified makeup artists in a small class size of 8 people. Classes remain in small groups in order to enable instructors to have more one-on-one time with the students.
- Pre-Teen Makeup Artistry (French and English classes)
- Teen Makeup Artistry (French and English classes)
- Adult Makeup Boot Camp (French and English classes)
- Freelance Makeup Artistry (2 evenings per week for 16 weeks)
LaSalle College Vancouver is located in British Columbia on the west coast of Canada. It is a world class institution providing Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising Diploma Programs, and offers a unique educational experience for students. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors, and our small class sizes enhance learning opportunities and provide extensive student / instructor interaction.
At our fashion institution, we aim to maximise the creative force of each student and prepare each individual to meet the needs of the industry, and we provide the knowledge and resources to stimulate learning and fully develop talent. We also aim to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia. This designation gives assurance to students that high standards are met with regard to training facilities, instructor qualifications, curriculum, assessment processes and general operations.
Founded in 2009, Leonardo College of Design is a career training school in Toronto, Ontario that specializes in Design and Technology. Registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, we provide two full-time diploma courses in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and Web Design & Development. In addition, we offer a variety of part-time courses on evenings and weekends. We welcome local students and international students from around the world.
Taught by highly-qualified instructors, our programs match industry’s trends and needs. We focus on hands-on learning, and emphasize Eco-design concepts. We offer Job Search Assistance/Placement to all our graduates. Successful completion of our programs will highly increase the chance of employment in fields such as Industrial Design, Web Design and Web Development, Mechanical Design, and Architectural Design.
We keep our classes small and 100% instructor-led. We ensure that all of our equipment and software is up-to-date. Leonardo College of Design is a WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)-approved provider and are HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada) certified. We are conveniently located just minutes from Hwy 401, with a bus stop right outside our door and free parking all day.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada
Courses / Programs
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff is Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer.
• Situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, The Beauty Box by Sheriff is a professional academy of makeup art that provides high-quality makeup classes and makeup artist certification programs.
• Due to high demand, we provide makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Brandon, Thompson, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; Montreal in Quebec; Fredericton in NB; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan, Etobicoke, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, Kenora, Thunderbay ON.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• We offer financing to qualified students, and pass along job opportunities to our graduates who are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg MB. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program. My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition.." Sandra