Hawaii Preparatory Academy: Located in Waimea (Kamuela) on the island of Hawaii, Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) is an independent coeducational boarding & day school offering grades kindergarten through grade 12. Our boarding program admits students in grades six through 12. HPA is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is a member of 12 educational organizations including the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Residential Life: The residential life program provides a safe and healthy environment with high standards for social conduct and personal integrity. Students are expected to strive toward an honorable, respectful, and responsible life as they are supported, and learn from, their community.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs: - Day Program (K-12th Grade)
- Boarding Program (Grades 6-12)
Courses & subjects include: - Advanced Placement Courses; English; Math; Modern Language; ESL; Fine Arts; Technology; Sports; Co-curricular activities...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Colorado and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Italy, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization that provides international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad, with the aim of equipping young student soccer players for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
As well as being prepared for a competitive international soccer environment, our students also learn a deep appreciation for a new language and culture.
EduKick Manchester - Football & Education Courses invites English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to join our unique soccer boarding school in Manchester in North West England.
We welcome boys and girls ages 13+ to join our academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs, as well as monthly and weekly soccer camps. Our long-term programs combine academic studies with daily football training from professional coaches.
EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada and the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "For Cody, Edukick was a truly amazing experience! He met other boys from all over the world and made lasting friendships. The soccer training and facilities were excellent." - Patti, Mother of Cody - Canada
Situated in Sitges, only 30 minutes south of Barcelona, International School of Barcelona (ISB) is a leading international school providing day and boarding programs for local and international students at primary school and secondary school levels (for ages 5-18). The language of instruction is English.
ISB offers quality education based on the British international programme, as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma for senior students (ages 16-18).
We are supported by the British Council and the Catalonian Dept. of Education.
At ISB, we aim to provide an international perspective to your child’s learning from a young age. He or she will receive a comprehensive education, with an approach designed to personalize the learning process.
ISB offers you everything you could wish for your child: a strong academic programme, good manners, sport and top-class facilities in an excellent environment.
Our objective is to provide a warm family atmosphere, where dedicated staff encourage and nurture the development of the whole child.
Our modern building with spacious classrooms is complemented by a large patio and playing areas.
Student Testimonial: "Boarding has helped me achieve my potential academically - I have performed far better than when I was just a day student. The structure of the boarding lifestyle provided an excellent base to enjoy school and make friends while getting the balance between social life and school work."
- ISB Boarding Student