Hawaii Preparatory Academy: Located in Waimea (Kamuela) on the island of Hawaii, Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) is an independent coeducational boarding & day school offering grades kindergarten through grade 12. Our boarding program admits students in grades six through 12. HPA is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is a member of 12 educational organizations including the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Residential Life: The residential life program provides a safe and healthy environment with high standards for social conduct and personal integrity. Students are expected to strive toward an honorable, respectful, and responsible life as they are supported, and learn from, their community.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs: - Day Program (K-12th Grade)
- Boarding Program (Grades 6-12)
Courses & subjects include: - Advanced Placement Courses; English; Math; Modern Language; ESL; Fine Arts; Technology; Sports; Co-curricular activities...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from North Carolina and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization that provides international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad, with the aim of equipping young student soccer players for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
As well as being prepared for a competitive international soccer environment, our students also learn a deep appreciation for a new language and culture.
EduKick Manchester - Football & Education Courses invites English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to join our unique soccer boarding school in Manchester in North West England.
We welcome boys and girls ages 13+ to join our academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs, as well as monthly and weekly soccer camps. Our long-term programs combine academic studies with daily football training from professional coaches.
EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada and the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "For Cody, Edukick was a truly amazing experience! He met other boys from all over the world and made lasting friendships. The soccer training and facilities were excellent." - Patti, Mother of Cody - Canada
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Situated in Kent, just 35 minutes south-east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is an alternative to conventional secondary education, and provides day programs (ages 11+) and boarding programs (ages 16+) to students from the U.K. and international students. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders.
The College has an atmosphere closer to university than school. We offer students the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere of managed independence that acts as a stepping stone between school and university.
At RIC, there is no uniform, no bells ring and everybody is on first name terms. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations.
“My wife and I left RIC after our visit convinced it was the right move for our daughter. In fact, it’s the kind of school we both would have loved to have gone to ourselves.” - Parent Testimonial
Alternative Secondary School Education: - Day students ages 11+
- Boarding Students ages 16+ (GCSE Year 11 and Sixth Form students)
Academic Courses include: - One or two-year A-level courses in Sixth Form
- One-year and two-year GCSE courses
- Retake programs – GCSE and A level
- Medical, Dental and Vet Science Programs
- Film and Media Studies
- Visual and Creative Art courses
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).