Home education in the Netherlands: Homeschooling for children, tutoring lessons, online schools in Netherlands, enrichment courses for primary & secondary school students/ teenagers. Home study in Holland, distance learning courses for adults..
TopClassTutors provides online academic tutoring to students in primary schools, secondary schools, and universities throughout the Netherlands and around the world. Based in Amstelveen, close to Amsterdam in the Netherlands, we also offer one-to-one tutoring to students in the Netherlands.
We offer tutoring in any number of academic subjects and languages, along with test prep (for the SAT, SSAT, PSAT, IELTS, TOEFL, ACT, GMAT and other tests) and homework coaching. We also offer assistance with fundamentals, including essay writing and study skills.
Our tutors work with students worldwide and in the Netherlands in their homes or at our locations and during the Summer at Harvard University, USA. Our tutors can also work with more distant students via the Internet (Skype).
eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in The Netherlands, Europe & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
• Are you searching for distance learning candle making classes? Learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio with The Candle Academy. Enrol in one of our individual courses, or take all 10 in the Ultimate Candle Package.
• Taught by Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world - our candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career or a rewarding hobby.
• Located on the French Riviera in the South of France as well as in Stuart on Florida's Atlantic Coast, The Candle Academy also offers premium on-site candle making classes.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow exactly the same curriculum as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person in France.
• Our correspondence candle making courses are taught via email correspondence in English or French, with online access to our expert tutor. Your work will be expertly assessed through photos and your test answers returned by email.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit from this profession.
Student Testimonials: "Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and thats exactly what I got." - G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candlemakng could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips." - Y. Tran, Brazil
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Cambridge Home School is an independent online secondary school based in the world-famous educational city of Cambridge in the UK.
We provide online classrooms with expert teachers where pupils can study Lower School Curriculum subjects, Cambridge IGCSEs, and A Levels from the comfort of their own home.
We are all about providing an individual education to individual students. Participants can choose from a set timetable of online classes, or a more flexible timetable featuring recorded classes and assessments.
We are a highly effective and friendly online school. Families can register their children online, and can even try the school for free for 3 days to see if they like it.
Online / Home School Programs:
- Lower School Curriculum subjects
- Cambridge IGCSE subjects
- A Levels
- Get a Cambridge Education From Home.
- Experienced & Professional Teachers
- Small Classes of 8 Pupils
- Live Lessons & Timetable or Flexischool Timetable
- Full and Balanced Curriculum