ConquerMaths, based in the UK but providing our service worldwide, teaches you maths lesson by lesson using interactive, audio animated online lessons with topic tests which are automatically graded and recorded. There are 480 lessons covering 5 years of maths lessons. Taught by a highly skilled and friendly working teacher, using our specific online educational design. You control the speed of the teacher and your own learning pace. Your lessons cover all the necessary maths rules and principles you need to master Secondary Maths.
- Covering Key Stage 3 (11-16) and Key Stage 4 (14-16)
- Available for individual/home use and school use
- Every maths lesson required to achieve up to an A* at GCSE level is included.
ConquerMaths allows your children to undertake maths study at home, school or anywhere where they have access to the Internet, at any time convenient to them. The work they undertake is marked and recorded along with the time taken to complete each maths lesson as they progress for you to inspect at any time.
- All Secondary Maths students who have to do maths homework and sit maths exams.
- Anyone else who, for career or personal reasons, wants to better themselves via this vital subject.
- Parents, who can confidently hand over to an excellent professional.
Maybe you're finding maths particularly hard. Or maybe you're doing ok, but you'd like to head for a higher grade when you come to take GCSE. Either way ConquerMaths can help you reach your aim. If you are finding maths hard, don't worry. There are millions of others just like you - and for most students who find maths hard, the cause is the same. The chances are that at some stage you ran into difficulty and this problem was not resolved. Maybe you were off sick for a while, maybe you had a teacher who you found hard to understand. Whatever the cause, you probably missed out on understanding a key part of the maths your class was studying.Because maths is such a logical subject, once you've missed out on one or more parts of maths, the rest of it can seem really hard to grasp
3 Steps to a Deeper Understanding:
1. Watch and listen to short tutorials (2 to 10 mins) explaining the principles of that lesson in simple steps and using worked examples. You can stop and rewind any time you want to go over something again.
2. Then test yourself by completing the online worksheet - it's best to do your working out using pencil and paper.
3. View the worked solutions which will guide you through your working out and help you to understand any areas where you went wrong.
ConquerMaths is a brilliant and easy way to boost your maths grades.It's really like having your own personal maths teacher, except that you're the one that's in charge! Complimentary D to C GCSE Revision Guide from the ultimate GCSE Revision site.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Quayside BDC, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1LL, UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.