Online tutoring service in England, UK: Math tutors online, maths tutoring for kids, mathematics education online, math tuition, private maths lessons for primary, secondary school children, distance learning math classes in USA, Canada. Homeschools in UK, London.
Conquermaths: ConquerMaths, based in the UK but providing our service worldwide, teaches you maths lesson by lesson using interactive, audio animated online lessons with topic tests which are automatically graded and recorded. There are 480 lessons covering 5 years of maths lessons. Taught by a highly skilled and friendly working teacher, using our specific online educational design. You control the speed of the teacher and your own learning pace. Your lessons cover all the necessary maths rules and principles you need to master Secondary Maths.
ConquerMaths includes 480 lessons, each with an appropriate worksheet which can be printed or completed online, printable worked solutions and a printable one page summary. Worksheets are automatically marked and the results added to the individual students on-going progress report.
Key Stage 3 (ages 11-14): - 103 Number lessons - 52 Algebra lessons - 66 Shapes, Space & Measures lessons - 16 Data handling lessons
Key Stage 4 (ages 14-16): - up to and including GCSE level - 35 Number lessons - 107 Algebra lessons - 83 Shapes, Space & Measures lessons - 18 Data handling lessons
Every lesson is presented in the same way as your maths lessons are taught in school – but with all the time-wasting and distractions removed. - Helps you to understand and complete your homework - Saves you time and improves your comprehension during revision - Fills in any gaps in your understanding without needing to ask the teacher - Works with students of all achievement levels - 480 Animated and Narrated Maths Lessons covering the Entire English Maths Curriculum.
Maybe you're finding maths particularly hard. Or maybe you're doing ok, but you'd like to head for a higher grade when you come to take GCSE. Either way ConquerMaths can help you reach your aim.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses via Private Tuition through Zoom from the comfort of your own home - for UK & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience. For this reason, our one-to-one approach is highly personalised.
Our Online Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA & more.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
• Social & Political Sciences
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free Advice Session with our advisers.
Online Candle Making Courses in UK & worldwide via Skype
Courses / Programs
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in the UK and around the world.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in UK include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational holiday package in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Review:
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today".
Mike, CEO Aroma Home, England
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Wolsey Hall Oxford provides first class teaching for Primary, Lower Secondary, IGCSE and A-levels for young people being schooled at home. With a state of the art online learning platform and an outstanding tutor team, we deliver courses to students in the UK and worldwide. We are also a Cambridge approved online school so our students can feel reassured they are receiving a top quality global standard of education.
At Wolsey Hall Oxford, we support children from the beginning to the end of their homeschooling course, never leaving them to 'just get on with it' - our objective is for every child to succeed in their studies and exams.
Our courses offer clear structure and one-to-one tutor support. Students have their own Progress Manager who is there to help at all times. We also give support and advice to enable parents to act as coach and mentor to their child.
Wolsey Hall Oxford is a not-for-profit organisation, with any surplus reinvested in improving our courses and service. As one of the world's most experienced home study providers, we have helped over 750,000 people achieve qualifications since 1894.
Our alumni list includes Nelson Mandela who studied for his law degree through Wolsey Hall Oxford whilst in Robben Island jail, Singapore President, SR Nathan and Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister, George Chambers.
Open College is an online college offering a range of A-Levels, GCSEs and Diplomas to help students around the world to gain entry into universities or progress their careers.
Once enrolled with the college, you can study online at any time and in any place that suits you and your schedule.
Thanks to being an online college, we have no term times, so students are free to sign up and enrol for studying courses whenever they wish to. Our A-Levels and GCSEs only have the entry requirement of you having a good understanding of English and an internet connection in order to study the courses.
All our courses come with full tutor support to help and enable our students to achieve the best results possible when studying their courses with Open College. We also have a highly trained admin support team who are there to help and assist our students with any other aspects of studying with the college.
Our goal is to offer affordable education to everyone, regardless of their background or location, and to enable students around the world to succeed and progress their educational journeys.
Based in Leicester, Brentwood Open Learning College provides a wide range of online / distance learning career training courses in popular topics.
We offer easy, affordable and convenient access to world-class education. Our open college courses are ideal for those looking to kick-start or advance their careers.
Our online courses are ideal for those who are looking to boost or enhance their careers. Wherever you are, you can enroll in our accessible, flexible and affordable online courses. You can schedule your studies along with your personal and professional commitments.
Discover something new, explore your interests or refresh existing qualifications.
Distance learning allows its participants to study at their own convenience, without requiring them to attend any timetabled classes.
Wherever you are in the world and whatever your long-term goals, BOLC has the open college courses you need to move forward. We work hard to remain accessible, flexible and affordable - our online courses work around you, your lifestyle and your budget.
Cambridge Home School is an independent online secondary school based in the world-famous educational city of Cambridge in the UK.
We provide online classrooms with expert teachers where pupils can study Lower School Curriculum subjects, Cambridge IGCSEs, and A Levels from the comfort of their own home.
We are all about providing an individual education to individual students. Participants can choose from a set timetable of online classes, or a more flexible timetable featuring recorded classes and assessments.
We are a highly effective and friendly online school. Families can register their children online, and can even try the school for free for 3 days to see if they like it.
Online / Home School Programs:
- Lower School Curriculum subjects
- Cambridge IGCSE subjects
- A Levels
- Get a Cambridge Education From Home.
- Experienced & Professional Teachers
- Small Classes of 8 Pupils
- Live Lessons & Timetable or Flexischool Timetable
- Full and Balanced Curriculum