Day care centers in Chicago: Preschools in Cook County, IL, childcare service for toddlers, preschoolers & young kids. Early childhood education, summer camp programs for children in the Chicago Loop area.
Lakefront Children's Academy: Conveniently located in the New East Side neighborhood in the center of Chicago, close to Millennium Park and the heart of Chicago's downtown loop, Lakefront Children's Academy is a full-service, private, educational academy for children ages two through to six years. Our academy offers an enhanced curriculum and solid educational programs. 95% of our pre-kindergarten and kindergarten graduates who apply for are accepted to private, gifted and classical schools.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Lakefront Children's Academy was recognized as one of the top 100 child care centers in the country by Child Care Business Publication. Lakefront Children's Academy is both City and State Licensed and our staff attend regular training seminars to keep current on the latest issues in Early Childhood Education.
Early Childhood Education Programs:
Academic programs for ages 2-6 years, geared toward stimulating the development of skills and communication, providing a growing awareness of sizes, shapes, and colors, cultivating manipulative skills and increasing physical development.
- Academics / Activities: Reading Readiness, Math Readinesss, Art, Earthworks Science Program, Practical Life, Musikgarten Music Lessons, Computer Readiness, Language, Piano, Physical Education, Field Trips & Hot Meals. - Additionally: Summer Camp program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Russian School of Mathematics (RSM) was created in Boston 15 years ago. Today, RSM has over 6,000 students in more than a dozen branches located in 5 states. This fall, we are very excited to be opening a Russian School of Mathematics in Naperville, IL, just 30 miles west of Chicago.
RSM provides a unique, award-winning after-school mathematics enrichment program, based on the best practices of advanced math schools in Russia and Europe and adapted to the U.S. educational environment. We teach students at all levels - elementary school, middle school, high school and home school. We offer a whole academic year program, with weekly classes and homework.
The RSM program was developed based on classical traditions of systematic math education. Our goal is to help children build a solid foundation for future success in taking the SAT and college mathematics. We provide our students with a thorough understanding of every mathematical concept and help them develop excellent problem solving skills.
The Peoria Hebrew Day School (PHDS) in Peoria, Central Illinois, is a Jewish Day School offering Kindergarten to Grade 8 programs. We serve the Reform, Conservative, and Traditional communities of the greater Peoria area, and are open to everyone in the community regardless of religious affiliation for students.
Educating children in grades K-8 to reach their highest potential academically, spiritually, inter-personally and emotionally is our passion. Our program focuses on the whole child with an emphasis on academic excellence, values, and ethics. Our broad based curriculum is continuously evaluated by the Principal, Board and Staff to incorporate challenging new areas of study and the most modern teaching methods.
Our Curriculum includes:
- Social Studies, Reading, English, Math, Science, Art, Music and Computer Skills, Jewish Studies, Secular Studies, Holiday Activities, Lessons about the synagogue, Tzedakah, Israel, Holocaust and Kristallnacht lessons, Observances and celebration of Israeli Independence Day & more..
Elgin Academy, chartered in 1839, is an independent, co-educational college preparatory day school located in Elgin, a suburb approximately 40 miles north-west of Chicago. Most of Elgin lies within Kane County, with a portion in Cook County, Illinois. Elgin Academy serves preschool through to Grade 12 students from Elgin, Barrington, St. Charles, Dundee, Algonquin and approximately 35 other communities.
Elgin Academy is dedicated to a classical curriculum, the development of high moral character and a true spirit of community. Needs-based financial aid grants to qualifying families; Merit Scholarships for qualifying students applying for 9th Grade.
Parliament Tutors | Private Tutoring, Test Prep & Admissions
Courses / Programs
Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors. We have private tutors based throughout Chicago, Illinois, offering academic tutoring and test preparation for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target scores. We cater for K-8, high school and college / university students.
While our private tutoring and test prep philosophy stresses the importance of independent study and practice, Parliament's Chicago tutors are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields. In addition to our private tutoring, we offer summer crash courses for various standardized exams.
- K-8 tutoring for Math, Science, English, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
- High school tutoring for Math, Science, English, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
- College course help
- College Prep Tutoring for PSAT, SAT, ACT, SAT II & AP exams
- Postgraduate Prep Tutoring for GRE, GMAT, MCAT & LSAT exams
- TOEFL test preparation
- Language lessons including Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
The Children's House Lake Meadows provides distinct and proven Early Education Experience programs for children ages 6 weeks through to 12 years of age. The Children's House is privately owned, and currently operates 4 facilities in Cook County, Illinois, including Chicago City, Park Forest and Markham. The Children's House Lake Meadows is fully licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
We employ only qualified teachers and teachers aides, and keep our class sizes small to provide your child with a comfortable environment that is conductive to learning. Our endeavor is to provide parents, regardless of their hours of work or school schedule, with quality care for their children. Because of our desire to accommodate the many schedules incurred in the 21st century, The Children's House is open 130 hours a week, versus the normal 60 hours at most child care centers.