Kingswood Academy: Conveniently located in Darien (a suburb of Chicago) in DuPage County, Illinois, Kingswood Academy is an independent Catholic school serving grades PreK-3 through to 8. Kingswood Academy partners with parents to cultivate academic excellence and human virtues, inspiring each child to become a leader who lives by Christian principles. Our students come from many of the suburbs surrounding Darien. Most, if not all of our families, help each other with carpooling. Kingswood Academy is dedicated to the academic, moral, physical, and spiritual formation of our students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We provide challenging academics through a classical curriculum in a morally sound and spiritually enriching environment. Teachers will provide a quality instructional program to all of our students. Kingswood Academy supports parents as the primary educators of their children.
Education programs for grades PreK-3 through to 8th Grade:
- Challenging academics are provided through a classical curriculum in a morally sound and spiritually enriching environment
- Subjects include: Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Religion & Enrichment classes (Visual Arts, Music, Physical Education & Fine Motor Skills)
- Character Education program: Each month there is a school-wide virtue featured in the curriculum
Additionally: A wide range of extra-curricular activities
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The British School of Chicago (BSC), located in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, is a co-educational, college preparatory, accredited day school offering Nursery School to Year 13 (Pre-K to Grade 12) programs. There are over twenty nationalities represented at the school with the majority being British and American.
All BSC teachers are recruited from the United Kingdom or international schools worldwide, and are of the highest calibre. Every teacher is experienced in the National Curriculum (England) and has a variety of academic specialist skills. All teachers at the BSC take part in a continuous programme called In Service Training (INSET).
The British School of Chicago is accredited by Fieldwork Education as a Learning-Focused School; the National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPSA); and the Council of International Schools (CIS). The British School of Chicago is also accredited to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
- Nursery & Reception (Pre-school & Junior Kindergarten)
- Year 1 & Year 2 (Kindergarten & Year 1)
- Year 3 to Year 6 (Grade 2 to Grade 5)
- Year 7 to Year 9 (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
- Year 10 - Year 13 (Grade 9 to Grade 12)
Our academic program is based on:
- The International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
- The UK National Curriculum
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)
The Peoria Hebrew Day School (PHDS) in Peoria, Central Illinois, is a Jewish Day School offering Kindergarten to Grade 8 programs. We serve the Reform, Conservative, and Traditional communities of the greater Peoria area, and are open to everyone in the community regardless of religious affiliation for students.
Educating children in grades K-8 to reach their highest potential academically, spiritually, inter-personally and emotionally is our passion. Our program focuses on the whole child with an emphasis on academic excellence, values, and ethics. Our broad based curriculum is continuously evaluated by the Principal, Board and Staff to incorporate challenging new areas of study and the most modern teaching methods.
Our Curriculum includes:
- Social Studies, Reading, English, Math, Science, Art, Music and Computer Skills, Jewish Studies, Secular Studies, Holiday Activities, Lessons about the synagogue, Tzedakah, Israel, Holocaust and Kristallnacht lessons, Observances and celebration of Israeli Independence Day & more..
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
St. Benedict Elementary School (SBES), a Catholic educational community serving grades Pre-K-8, inspires and cultivates a balance of faith, academic excellence, and individual talents in a diverse, personalized setting. We are located on Chicago's North-Side, near Western Ave, serving Roscoe Village, Irving Park, Avondale, Lakeview, DePaul and surrounding communities.
St. Benedict Elementary School enjoys Full State of Illinois Recognition for non-public schools, as well as certification from the Office of Catholic Schools. We are a member of the National Catholic Education.
For just over 100 years, St. Benedict has provided quality education, and continues to teach and encourage Catholic traditions. Given this history, St. Benedict has proven its on-going commitment to faith-based education and community building in Chicago's North Center. The St. Benedict graduate is well rounded, dedicated to the service of others and prepared for the future.
As a community, St. Benedict Elementary School is committed to service, both to our peers and to those less fortunate. In addition, we seek to enrich the educational experience of our students through extensive extracurricular offerings.
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Note to language class providers: - Contact us if you offer beginner to advanced level Spanish language courses to children and / or adults.
• Potential ad locations in Chicagoland, including Hyde Park; Lincoln Park; Barrington; Mt Prospect / Arlington Heights; Deerfield / Lake Forest; Naperville; Park Ridge; Geneva / St. Charles; Wilmette / Evanston; Hinsdale / Oakbrook and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
Further Language Instruction: • French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, Arabic
British School of Chicago is located in the popular Lincoln Park area in Chicago City in Cook County, Illinois, with easy access from I-90/94 and the CTA Red Line. We offer nursery to year 12 programs consisting of a style of learning that's New World innovative and Old World refined. We approach every student's needs in a way that's as unique as they are. The student is at the centre of everything we do, and we help them build on their strengths, grow their talents and explore all the possibilities.
The unique and international style of the school has proven popular and attractive to a wide variety of American, British and international families in the Chicago metro area. The combination of three distinctive curricula, the International Primary Curriculum, the UK National Curriculum and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program provides a comprehensive, international programme of study which aims to equip every student with the essential skills for lifelong learning and meet individual learning needs.
Today, our enrolment comprises of approximately 485 students. British School of Chicago is accredited by the National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPSA).