Language Learning USA: Spanish school for kids in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Immersion program for young children, Before / After school program, Spanish lessons for kids, In-school Spanish classes
Little Linguists Academy, Chicago: Located in central Chicagoland, Illinois, Little Linguists Academy’s Spanish classes are taught by native speakers who have many years of experience teaching children in private classes as well as at public and private schools.
Children will learn in a fun, interactive and enjoyable environment by discovering Spanish through songs, arts and crafts, games and body movement.
Intensive Spanish Program for Kids: - We offer an in school program for regular curriculum or before/after school Spanish programs.
Additional languages offerings include Arabic, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Note to parents, guardians, and language class providers: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• We facilitate Arabic language class providers in Lincoln Park, Hyde Park, Hinsdale/Oakbrook, Deerfield/Lake Forest, Geneva/St. Charles, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Barrington, Park Ridge, Naperville, Wilmette / Evanston, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
Other Foreign Language Ad Opportunities: • French
• Mandarin Chinese
With 5 campuses throughout the Dane County area in Madison and Wanaukee, Lango Foreign Languages For Kids Wisconsin provides quality Spanish, French and Mandarin language classes for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and elementary school students from the age of 18 months to 11 years. We teach children new languages in full immersion classes through Adventure Learning ®, our innovative approach that combines stories, music, playacting, and game-playing in an engaging format. More than 2,000 students are taught each year by Lango Leaders in more than 100 communities across the U.S.
Growth in enrollment for Lango's Mandarin, French and Spanish classes reflects parents' understanding about the importance of exposure to another language at a young age. The earlier a child begins a foreign language, the more dramatic the overall academic benefits. Research shows that students who learn a foreign language score higher on standardized tests and perform better in school. With Lango, kids make developmental strides that will prepare them to succeed in school, gain an appreciation for other cultures and make new friends in the classroom, plus they have a great time in the process!
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced