International schools in Eastern Europe: Private day/ boarding schools in Czech Republic, IB schools in Prague for boys and girls. American & British co-ed international schools in Prague. High school year abroad programs in Europe, Germany, Austria.. Senior residential secondary school education & junior boarding for elementary/ primary school students..
Carlsbad International School (CIS) offers unique and enriching academic experiences to young people from all over the world (ages 14-19).
Situated in the beautiful Bohemian countryside of the Czech Republic, close to the German border, CIS is a private day and boarding school authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma as well as Pre-Diploma programmes. All of our academic programs are taught in English.
Enrolment options include full boarding, 5-day boarding, extended day student, and standard day student.
We offer an exceptional level of academics and residential care, including tailored activity programmes and structured academic support, that prepare our students for university and beyond.
Our international community of teachers and learners, along with our secure and luxurious new facility, truly make Carlsbad International School a great place to live and learn.
Daily life at CIS is hugely diverse. The School is a small, close-knit and vibrant community of teenagers and adults living, learning and working together.
The CIS campus is located in the in the renowned spa town of Karlovy Vary, 120km west of Prague airport, and just 30 minutes east of the German border. The German cities of Dresden and Nuremburg are just 2 hours away by car.
Situated just south of Zurich in Wädenswil, northern Switzerland, Zurich International School is a leading, non-profit international day school based on American models offering a comprehensive education program taught in English for students aged 2 to 18 in the greater Zurich and Baden areas. Over 1,300 students from more than 45 countries attend one of the school’s five campuses. ZIS offers Advanced Placement courses (AP) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB).
As an IB Organisation World School we are accredited by both the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the U.S. ZIS is also officially approved by the Departments of Education of the Cantons of Zurich and Aargau. A strong academic program, centered around the traditional core disciplines, prepares students for entrance into colleges, universities, or other institutions. In addition, the school provides courses and learning support services which address the needs of a student body diverse in educational background and ability. More than 90% of the graduating seniors enter universities and institutions of higher learning worldwide.
- Programs from pre-school to grade 12
- Curriculum follows Amercian College Preparatory Models with Advanced Placement Courses and English, history, foreign languages, mathematics, science, creative arts, and physical education
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)
- Primary Years Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
- English is the main language of instruction with German and French taught as second languages
- ESL (English as a Second Language) Program
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. We cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School).
Children go into lessons at 8.50am, and the academic day finishes at 3.45pm when children can go home, join school clubs, or study in the homework room.
We set clear expectations for learning, and approach instruction with the understanding that each child's development is unique and individual.
Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Our staff are carefully selected for their talents, skills and love for teaching and learning. Almost all have advanced degrees in their field.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
You will really fall in love with this charming little medieval town called Loches, situated in a safe and secure area, the Loire Valley in north central France. The ELIT-St Denis International School is situated in the very centre of Loches, and is a Junior & High School for French students & overseas students specialised in French & in English.
Open to the world and animated by a team full of energy and concern for the growth of its children, Saint-Denis resembles a beehive, bubbling over with ideas and activities. In addition to offering quality education, we also have the ambitious goal of helping our students to find a sense to life.
The International School of Amsterdam (ISA) in The Netherlands is a recognized leader in education for international understanding. Founded in 1964, ISA was the first authorized IB World School, offering International Baccalaureate programmes from pre-school through grade 12. Admission is open to all students who can benefit from a challenging, international, university preparatory, English language education.
Our programme is designed for today’s global student and is firmly grounded on the International Baccalaureate’s three programmes—the Primary Years, the Middle Years and the Diploma Years programmes. ISA is the very first school in the world to have been approved to offer all three of the IB’s programmes.
The diversity of our students and faculty create dynamic social and academic interactions that mirror the demands and challenges of current globalization. We believe that a school can make a world of difference in the life of a student and students who experience an ISA education can make a difference in the world.
ISA is accredited by the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.