International House Milan:
Welcome to International House Milan! This trip to Italy is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn and improve your Italian, make new friends and learn about one of the most important civilisations in the world. International House Milano, with schools in Milan City Centre and in San Donato Milanese, provides Italian language courses in one of Europe´s most beautiful cities. We are a member of the International House World Organisation, with 140 schools in 40 countries around the world. We hope your stay with us is both productive and enjoyable. Our goal is to offer our clients an efficient, personalised and student friendly service and to improve this service by listening to you, our clients, and meeting your needs. Our school is officially recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education and a member of a member of AISLi, Italian Association of Language Schools.
“Students” come to Milan for many different reasons. They visit friends, join a fashion or design school, study for an MBA, relocate to Milan for business reasons with their family, or are simply attracted by the vibrancy of our city.
The countries where people come from are as varied as the students themselves, also in terms of age and background. At International House they will make a lot of new friends, sharing the same interest in learning the Italian language and culture.
IH Teaching Method:
Student centrality lies at the heart of our approach. The entrance level test, interview and needs analysis result in a personalised programme to suit each student's needs.
Lessons are held in the target language right from the start and the teachers' aim is to develop communication skills by combing oral and written comprehension and production skills. Teachers use a text-book in class along with authentic material such as newspapers, magazines, television and radio programmes.
General Italian; Intensive Italian; Business Italian; Executive Italian; Italian for Fashion & Design; Group Lessons; Private Italian Tuition; Evening Courses.
* Our school is officially recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, presa d'atto no. 4590
* It is a member of IHWO, International House World Organisation
* It is a member of AISLi, Italian Association of Language Schools
* IHWO and AISLi are members of EAQUALS, the European Association of Quality Language Services
* It is a member of ASILS, Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language
* It is accredited by CSN, the Swedish authority that manages student scholarships
* It is a member of Federlingue, Associazione Italiana Servizi Linguistici.
It's the best way to practise Italian! Students are always accommodated in single rooms unless two friends ask to share. It's possible to book half board or breakfast only, in which case students can use the kitchen to cook dinner. Double rooms are available on request.
Ideal for the students who wish to be a bit more independent, the flats are often shared with an Italian tenant. Students have their own single room and share the kitchen and the bathroom with the other tenants.
Milan is a lively, multicultural city. There is a wide variety of cafés, theatres, restaurants, cinemas and art galleries, and cultural events are organised daily in the city. We believe that a programme of social and cultural events is a must for every student.
IH Milan organises a monthly social programme so that the students can practise their Italian freely outside the school. Fixed appointments include:
* our Movie Club, in the afternoon once a week; we show Italian movies that have been used in class for didactic purposes. Subtitles are in Italian only!
* afternoon visits to places of interest such as La Scala Museum, Science and Technology Museum , Art Exhibitions
* International Happy Hours, in the evening in well-renowned cafés and bars, to start with aperitivo and go on till the early hours!
* Dinners and aperitivi, organised in the evening to enjoy Italian food with students, teachers and IH staff
* Cooking classes and wine tasting evenings. They take place at a famous cooking school and our students are always welcome there!
* Weekend excursions to near cities such as Bergamo and Verona, Lake Como, Genova and the Ligurian seaside villages where tasting focaccia bread is not to be missed!
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Business Italian Courses
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Piazza Velasca, 5, Milan, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.