Private high schools in Naples FL: College preparatory education in Collier County. Independent school for boys & girls. Find university placement assistance. Private tutoring programs & SAT preparation courses.
Global Studies Academy, Naples: Global Studies Academy is a private college preparatory school in Naples, Collier County in Florida. We offer grades 9-12 in an environment that is academically challenging and yet nurturing. It is a small, private learning community focused solely on academics and academic excellence. We offer an advanced, college-prep curriculum with a minimum graduation requirement of 24 credits, as prescribed by the State of Florida Department of Education. Every student must take the school's core curriculum, which includes calculus in the 12th grade. A variety of meaningful and academically serious electives is available for students to choose from and to customize their learning experience.
High School Diploma Program: This is an advanced, college-preparatory program intended to award the student with a high school diploma upon successful completion of a minimum of 24 credits. Most students will graduate with more than the minimum required. The program is advanced and very competitive. Due to the school's small size, only a limited number of students will be admitted to the program.
Sample Courses Available at GSA: Courses generally set by grade level: Comp. & Grammar; World Literature; Geometry; Algebra; Physical Science; Biology; Geography; Modern European History; American Literature; British Literature; U.S. History; U.S. Government; Chemistry; Physics; Precalculus; Calculus
Courses Generally Open to Multiple Grade Placement: Economics; Health; Anatomy & Physiology; Sociology; Statistics; Algebra 1; Spanish 1; Spanish 2. (some courses offered every other year).
SAT Prep Course: Rigorous evening and weekend courses designed to prepare the student for this important test are available for an extra fee. The course includes 15 weeks of high-intensity training and coaching for the test. The class meets twice a week for an hour. Students have several days of the week and times to choose from that best fit into their schedule.
Private 1-on-1 Tutoring: Genuine, private 1-on-1 tutoring with our in-house teachers is available in a variety of subjects. All tutoring is always one-on-one, unless a party is interested in working in a group. The service is available upon teacher availability.
University Placement Assistance: Our guidance counselors are ready to provide assistance with the university application process. No feat is too big for us if we can help our students achieve their dreams and get admitted to the university of their choice. For further information on our programs, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Odysseyware (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Kids First Christian is a Preschool and Kindergarten offering programs for children aged 2 - 5 years in Clearwater in Pinellas County. Kids First Christian has been welcoming students into our early childhood education programs for over 30 years. We offer exciting private school readiness programs for preschool and kindergarten students. We are a member of the the Florida League of Christian Schools.
We offer dynamic classes for children ages 2-5 years. Delight in your child’s academic and spiritual growth through our Bible based school readiness curriculum that focuses on individual development. Join us for family events like our Fall Farm Day, the Veteran's Day Parade, our Christmas Nativity Scene, and the Spring Graduation Concert. With so much to offer, we know you’ll feel connected. It is our goal to create a school and home partnership that empowers students and families.
The Village School of Naples is an accredited private Christian school in Naples, Collier County, Southwest Florida offering preschool, elementary school & middle school programs. Our mission is to develop ethical values, promote academic competency and foster enthusiasm for learning.
The Village School of Naples is a proud member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- Infants through Grade 8
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Thinking Lab
- Physical Education
- Life Skills
- World Religion
- Before & After School Care
Located in Broward County FL, The Sagemont School is a private college preparatory school that offers academic programs to children from PK3 through to 12th Grade.
We have two conveniently-located campuses in the beautiful city of Weston, just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Our Lower School Campus incorporates preschool and elementary school (up to Grade 5) and our Upper School Campus incorporates middle school and high school (Grade 6-12).
Ranked as one of the premier schools in South Florida, we are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The Sagemont School follows the State of Florida's Sunshine State Standards as well as The Common Core Standards.
The Sagemont Lower School Campus provides an enriching and nurturing learning community that instills in each student the ability to think critically and to act with integrity and self-confidence.
We aim to develop in each student a love of learning, a strong sense of personal growth, and a sense of personal and community responsibility.
Administration, faculty and students work together as a community of learners to develop and maintain these important goals and help each child to reach his or her potential.