Japanese classes in Tokyo: Learn Japanese in Japan. Intensive Japanese courses & JLPT exam preparation. Private Japanese lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels. Japanese immersion programs.
Iidabashi Japanese Language School, Tokyo: Iidabashi Language School (ILS) is a Japanese language school in Tokyo, Japan offering a range of Japanese courses to students from around the world. Our Japanese courses include intensive Japanese, JLPT exam preparation, private Japanese lessons and more. We also offer evening and weekend Japanese classes for elementary level students.
ILS offers the following Japanese lessons in Tokyo:
- Private Japanese Lessons: With classes suited to the student’s schedule, level and specific needs, private lessons offer a highly effective way to study. Private lessons are particularly good for students looking to improve their speaking or make clear progress in their overall Japanese language level. Lessons are available at any time during the opening hours of ILS. The date and time of a private lesson can be changed by contacting the school up to one day before the lesson.
- Group Japanese Classes: Group lessons are available for groups of up to four students. The small class sizes give students plenty of time to practice conversation and drills, and teachers can closely monitor the progress of each student and adjust lessons accordingly. Group lessons are ideal for students looking to improve their Japanese language skills while enjoying conversation with classmates. You can join anytime, these lessons have a fixed schedule.
- Intensive Japanese Course: The top priority of our Conversation-Focused Intensive Japanese Course is to improve practical conversation ability while providing fundamental sentence patterns and expressions useful for daily life. The ultimate aim of the course is for students to be able to communicate in the Japanese language. There are a maximum of five students per class. Having given lessons focused on conversation with small class sizes for many years, ILS can recommend this course with confidence.
This course is suitable for students with Beginner to Pre-Intermediate levels of Japanese. It lasts for 15 days (3 weeks) x 3 lessons / day.
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Exam Preparation: Iidabashi Language School offers three JLPT-specific courses. Whether you have taken the test in the past, or want to try for the first time, make studying easier with a course at ILS. For those unable to attend one of the three courses, we also offer private lessons tailored to the JLPT.
- Weekday Evening Course / Weekend Japanese Course: Our evening and weekend Japanese classes aim to teach Japanese basic conversation / reading & writing and are suitable for students with beginner to upper elementary levels of Japanese. Class size is 2 - 5 students. The evening classes are held from 19:00 to 20:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 8 weeks. The weekend classes offer 3 lessons on every Saturday for 10 weeks.
- Private Group Lessons: Make a group lesson with your friends or family members. In a private group lesson, friends or family members can study together in the same class. The lesson time is chosen by the group, giving the students the same flexibility as available with private lessons for individual students. The schedule can be flexible and class size is a maximum of 4 people.
- Onsite Japanese Tutoring: ILS can send a teacher to your workplace or home for Japanese language lessons. Following a level check, you choose a textbook suited to your goals needs from the textbooks we use at the school.
With two campuses in the Fukuoka area of southern Japan, NILS Japanese Language School provides a range of short and long-term Japanese language courses to students from all over the world. Our Fukuoka Campus is located near the central area of the city, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our long-term programs.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer Long and Short-Term study programs, intensive courses, summer programs, and a homestay program.
We offer various terms of programs according to student requests. We teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing with equal emphasis. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within 3 months.
If learning Japanese is what you desire, look no further than NILS. We make sure that we have a great relationship with the community, so that our students in Japan will truly be able to experience real Japanese lifestyle and culture.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- Learn Japanese short program
- General Japanese Courses (1, 2 & 3-months)
- Japanese Summer program
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
Kichijoji Language School (KLS) is a professional and friendly Japanese language school in Kichijoji which is a neighborhood in the city of Musashino in Tokyo, Japan. We offer group Japanese courses at eight levels from beginner to advanced as well as private and semi-private Japanese lessons. We also prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and provide corporate Japanese language training for businesses.
Our students range from those with career goals preparing to enter Japanese universities, colleges, and government or company training programs; to a variety of individuals working in or visiting Tokyo for a short while. At KLS you will have the opportunity not only to learn Japanese; but, also to live the culture and to explore, for yourself, Tokyo, the exciting city we call home.
- Group Japanese classes at 8 levels from beginner to advanced
- Private / Semi-Private Japanese lessons
- Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Corporate Japanese language training
Asahi Nihongo Language School is located in Fukuoka City and has been in existence since 1st of August 1999. We are a cosy school with 6 classrooms. During the day we teach mainly Japanese and in the evening German and English.
Asahi Nihongo is the place to come to find a rewarding internship in Japan. This school can introduce students to a Japanese company for a very fulfilling work experience. Asahi Nihongo is the only school in Fukuoka who offer such valuable service.
Genki Japanese & Culture School (GenkiJACS) was created to be one of the first Japanese Schools in Japan teaching communicative Japanese for everyday life, rather than academic Japanese for higher education. All aspects of our schools in Fukuoka and Tokyo are organized around this central philosophy.
We run multiple programs and events to help our students make friends with Japanese people, and that is why our classes are by far the smallest of any accredited Japanese Language school in Japan.
We adopt our lessons to the needs of each student, while keeping them practical and interesting, to give you the skills and confidence for success.
Classes involve real-world situations, guest instructors, field trips and more, and the small size of our schools means you will have plenty of time to talk with the teachers both inside and outside of class.
1) Standard Japanese
2) Japanese+Conversation - Adding five group lessons per week focusing on specialized communicative Japanese.
3) Japanese+Traditional Culture - Gives you an opportunity to learn about the culture.
4) Japanese+Pop Culture - Combines fun visits to local pop culture hotspots. Study though manga, anime and music.
5) Long-Term Courses (6 month to a Year)
6) Visa Course (1 year)
Student Visa Course allows you to study the language for a year or more.
I.C.NAGOYA is located in Nagoya, central Japan and was the first school to begin full-time Japanese courses as Sony Language Laboratory Nagoya School in 1986. We have been accepting students here at I.C.NAGOYA from more than 20 countries for the past 20 years since we opened.
"I.C." is our motto and the abbreviation for "International Communication." The Internet has made it possible for us to communicate with various kinds of people. We think the most important aspect is "language" that helps to communicate your thoughts to others. Our goal is to break down the barriers that hinder communication between people.
WAHAHA Japanese Language School provides a 4-week summer Japanese course for adults. We are located in the Tenjin area of downtown Fukuoka, the center of business, economy, administration, transportation, and culture for Kyushu Island (just one hour by air from Tokyo and Yokohama). Our summer Japanese program combines quality Japanese language lessons and Japanese traditional culture activities.
Because WAHAHA is a small-scale Japanese language school, not only can we adapt to fit individual needs, but all staff members provide personalized support to assist students in attaining their goals. We offer Japanese language courses that are designed to help you achieve your dreams. Courses begin every Monday during the months of June, July and August.
The teachers at our school are experienced professionals in teaching Japanese language. We understand the importance of counseling and we communicate with each student on a constant basis to help solving learning problems. While the summer courses are 4 weeks in duration, the standard course can be extended on a weekly basis.