Japanese classes in Tokyo: Learn Japanese in Japan. Intensive Japanese courses & JLPT exam preparation. Private Japanese lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels. Japanese immersion programs.
Iidabashi Japanese Language School, Tokyo: Iidabashi Language School (ILS) is a Japanese language school in Tokyo, Japan offering a range of Japanese courses to students from around the world. Our Japanese courses include intensive Japanese, JLPT exam preparation, private Japanese lessons and more. We also offer evening and weekend Japanese classes for elementary level students.
ILS offers the following Japanese lessons in Tokyo:
- Private Japanese Lessons: With classes suited to the student’s schedule, level and specific needs, private lessons offer a highly effective way to study. Private lessons are particularly good for students looking to improve their speaking or make clear progress in their overall Japanese language level. Lessons are available at any time during the opening hours of ILS. The date and time of a private lesson can be changed by contacting the school up to one day before the lesson.
- Group Japanese Classes: Group lessons are available for groups of up to four students. The small class sizes give students plenty of time to practice conversation and drills, and teachers can closely monitor the progress of each student and adjust lessons accordingly. Group lessons are ideal for students looking to improve their Japanese language skills while enjoying conversation with classmates. You can join anytime, these lessons have a fixed schedule.
- Intensive Japanese Course: The top priority of our Conversation-Focused Intensive Japanese Course is to improve practical conversation ability while providing fundamental sentence patterns and expressions useful for daily life. The ultimate aim of the course is for students to be able to communicate in the Japanese language. There are a maximum of five students per class. Having given lessons focused on conversation with small class sizes for many years, ILS can recommend this course with confidence.
This course is suitable for students with Beginner to Pre-Intermediate levels of Japanese. It lasts for 15 days (3 weeks) x 3 lessons / day.
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Exam Preparation: Iidabashi Language School offers three JLPT-specific courses. Whether you have taken the test in the past, or want to try for the first time, make studying easier with a course at ILS. For those unable to attend one of the three courses, we also offer private lessons tailored to the JLPT.
- Weekday Evening Course / Weekend Japanese Course: Our evening and weekend Japanese classes aim to teach Japanese basic conversation / reading & writing and are suitable for students with beginner to upper elementary levels of Japanese. Class size is 2 - 5 students. The evening classes are held from 19:00 to 20:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 8 weeks. The weekend classes offer 3 lessons on every Saturday for 10 weeks.
- Private Group Lessons: Make a group lesson with your friends or family members. In a private group lesson, friends or family members can study together in the same class. The lesson time is chosen by the group, giving the students the same flexibility as available with private lessons for individual students. The schedule can be flexible and class size is a maximum of 4 people.
- Onsite Japanese Tutoring: ILS can send a teacher to your workplace or home for Japanese language lessons. Following a level check, you choose a textbook suited to your goals needs from the textbooks we use at the school.
ARC Academy was founded in 1986 to help foreign business-related people who want to acquire Japanese as communication tool. We have schools in Tokyo and Osaka.
"ARC" means "the bridge to the world". When ARC academy was founded, the number of foreigners who had business transaction with Japanese companies was increasing as Japanese economy improved a great deal. This resulted in the number of foreign employees working for Japanese companies also drastically increased.
Most of such Foreign Japanese language learners are interested in not only Japanese language itself but also Japanese culture and history. By meeting such various demands from them, ARC Academy would like to create opportunities for communication with many people around the world in the field of Japanese language teaching.
- Intensive Japanese Course (Short-term)
- Study Abroad Course / Long-term Japanese Course (Includes business Japanese classes, special preparation classes for prestigious universities, graduate school preparation classes, Japanese language teachers' training classes)
- Anime/Manga Program
- Part-time Japanese Courses
- Private Japanese Lessons
WAHAHA Japanese Language School provides a 4-week summer Japanese course for adults. We are located in the Tenjin area of downtown Fukuoka, the center of business, economy, administration, transportation, and culture for Kyushu Island (just one hour by air from Tokyo and Yokohama). Our summer Japanese program combines quality Japanese language lessons and Japanese traditional culture activities.
Because WAHAHA is a small-scale Japanese language school, not only can we adapt to fit individual needs, but all staff members provide personalized support to assist students in attaining their goals. We offer Japanese language courses that are designed to help you achieve your dreams. Courses begin every Monday during the months of June, July and August.
The teachers at our school are experienced professionals in teaching Japanese language. We understand the importance of counseling and we communicate with each student on a constant basis to help solving learning problems. While the summer courses are 4 weeks in duration, the standard course can be extended on a weekly basis.
Centrally located in downtown Tokyo, the Japan Tokyo International School is a Japanese language learning facility that caters to domestic and international students from beginner to advanced levels. We provide short and long term General Japanese courses, Japanese cultural activities, Business Japanese, and more.
All of our Japanese language teachers are certified and qualified by authorized organizations. In addition, they are always training themselves to improve their teaching skills.
We give you assignments every day to review what you learnt to ensure that your Japanese improves, step by step. We encourage our students to make an effort to learn Japanese in an interactive way. For example, enrolling in higher education, working in Japan, trying to read Manga and Japanese Newspapers, watching films in Japanese, etc.
Japan Tokyo International School is accredited by the Immigration Bureau, and approved by Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education.
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Short-term Japanese language lessons (1 week minimum)
- Long-term Japanese classes (1 - 2 Years)
- Business Japanese
- Japanese for Daily Life
- Japanese cultural courses / tours
- Certified instructors
With two campuses in the Fukuoka area of southern Japan, NILS Japanese Language School provides a range of short and long-term Japanese language courses to students from all over the world. Our Fukuoka Campus is located near the central area of the city, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our long-term programs.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer Long and Short-Term study programs, intensive courses, summer programs, and a homestay program.
We offer various terms of programs according to student requests. We teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing with equal emphasis. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within 3 months.
If learning Japanese is what you desire, look no further than NILS. We make sure that we have a great relationship with the community, so that our students in Japan will truly be able to experience real Japanese lifestyle and culture.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- Learn Japanese short program
- General Japanese Courses (1, 2 & 3-months)
- Japanese Summer program
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
LanguBridge Education Centre was established in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada in 2004 to provide Asian language programs to world teens and youth. Till now, we have sent hundreds of students to Japan as well as China and Korea through our all year round programs. We are one of the leading summer program providers focused on Asian languages. These courses are ideal for preparing students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in order to attend a university or college in Japan.
With strong knowledge and experience in Asian countries, we are committed to support our students for a smooth learning and traveling experience. From pre-departure information and travel assistance, quality language classes, exciting activities & trips, to a safe and comfort living, we work hard to make our students' experience as meaningful and pleasant as possible.
All year round Intensive Japanese and General Japanese programs in Tokyo for teens and young people. These courses prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in order to attend a university or college in Japan.
We also offer Summer Language Immersion Programs in Japanese, Chinese and Korean at schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Genki Japanese & Culture School (GenkiJACS) was created to be one of the first Japanese Schools in Japan teaching communicative Japanese for everyday life, rather than academic Japanese for higher education. All aspects of our schools in Fukuoka and Tokyo are organized around this central philosophy.
We run multiple programs and events to help our students make friends with Japanese people, and that is why our classes are by far the smallest of any accredited Japanese Language school in Japan.
We adopt our lessons to the needs of each student, while keeping them practical and interesting, to give you the skills and confidence for success.
Classes involve real-world situations, guest instructors, field trips and more, and the small size of our schools means you will have plenty of time to talk with the teachers both inside and outside of class.
1) Standard Japanese
2) Japanese+Conversation - Adding five group lessons per week focusing on specialized communicative Japanese.
3) Japanese+Traditional Culture - Gives you an opportunity to learn about the culture.
4) Japanese+Pop Culture - Combines fun visits to local pop culture hotspots. Study though manga, anime and music.
5) Long-Term Courses (6 month to a Year)
6) Visa Course (1 year)
Student Visa Course allows you to study the language for a year or more.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.