Metal jewelry making classes in San Francisco Bay Area CA: Metalsmithing, chasing & repousse training in Menlo Park, San Mateo County for beginners to advanced level artists. Jewelry design school in San Francisco Bay Area, close to Palo Alto, Redwood City, Stanford...
Davide Bigazzi Studio: Davide Bigazzi’s handcrafted jewelry and hollowware are a blend of contemporary artistry and old world craftsmanship that echoes back to his native Florence, Italy. Capturing the intrinsic beauty and sculptural qualities of metal by employing chasing & repousse` has been his lifelong passion. Based in Menlo Park, Mateo County, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, Davide Bigazzi offers Chasing & Repousse workshops at his studio and gallery.
Workshops include: The Art of Chasing & Repousse, The Cuff Bracelet Workshop, Tool Workshop, and more. Workshops are intensive, hands-on, individualized, and limited to four students. Both beginners and experienced students are welcome. Whether you would like to enhance your work or just try your hand at sculpting and moving metal you should consider taking part in one of our workshops.
Davide Bigazzi Studio is located in Menlo Park, California at the beautiful and historical Allied Arts Guild - 75 Arbor Rd Ste K
We are 19 miles from the San Francisco International Airport & 19.3 miles from the San Jose International Airport.
Public Transportation - BART:
From SFO take BART to Millbrae, then take Caltrain to the Menlo Park station, depart station and turn left on El Camino Real. Turn right on Cambridge Ave. Continue straight until you reach the gates of the Allied Arts Guild (.4 mile) BART operates a shuttle train every 20 minutes between the Millbrae station and SFO. BART's SFO shuttle train is located on the easternmost track at the Millbrae station. All passengers must purchase a ticket before boarding.
Public Transportation from the San Jose Airport
take the VTA SJC Airport Flyer (Route 10) to the Santa Clara Caltrain Station. The Airport Flyer is free and operates seven days a week from 5:30 am until midnight. Buses operate every 10 minutes on weekdays and every 15 minutes on weekends. From the Santa Clara station take the train to the Menlo Park Station. depart station and turn left on El Camino Real. Turn right on Cambridge Ave. Continue straight until you reach the gates of the Allied Arts Guild. (.4 mile)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-15 were from:
Half Moon Bay, CA;
Morgan hill, Ca;
san mateo, ca;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
Positively Tan: Spray Tan Class provides comprehensive online, in-class and private airbrush spray tan training in a range of locations in the U.S. including Corona, Riverside County & San Diego in California; Dallas & Austin in Texas; and Honolulu in Hawaii.
Teaching both beginners and professionals, we offer private / 1-on-1 training and in-class spray tan training sessions. Our online / Skype-based spray tan classes are available to students from throughout the U.S. and around the world.
We take pride in caring for our student’s needs with each step of their journey: from the beginning until they feel they are ready to step off onto their own.
There is not one student our trainers have not reached out to after the training to ensure they were getting their questions answered.
We guarantee that you will feel much more confident, informed, and excited about spray tanning once you finish any of our courses. Sign up today!
Platt College San Diego is a media arts college that seeks to teach students both traditional and contemporary skills within a supportive environment that stimulates new ideas and stretches the minds and talents of its students. Our Bachelor of Science Degrees in Media Arts prepare students with a broad range of graphic design and technical knowledge for careers in Multimedia, 3D Animation, Digital Video Production, Web Site Development, and Graphic Design. Diploma and Professional Development programs are also available.
Platt College is the optimal choice for individuals seeking a real-world, career oriented education in Media Arts. An alternative to a traditional educational path (4+ year university), Platt College offers small class sizes, career services, up-to-date tools and resources, industry contacts, and hands-on learning.
Because the fields in which we instruct are in a constant state of development, our emphasis is on providing a foundation in problem solving skills to meet future challenges and the needs of a changing and constantly evolving job market.
Situated just 10 minutes north of Downtown L.A., Shepherd University's School of Digital Arts provides two comprehensive Degree programs in Digital Arts (Bachelor), and Information Technology (Masters), with concentrations including VFX (Visual Effects) & Animation, and Game Art & Design. With a special concentration on producing digital entertainment content, our School of Digital Arts focuses on producing qualified and talented professionals to meet industrial needs.
The mission of the School of Digital Arts is to provide students with opportunities to develop in-depth knowledge and experience in Digital Contents and Graphics fields to contribute to the economic vitality of our region and beyond and to launch the careers of first-rate, 21st century professionals and leaders who are ready to make immediate, positive contributions to society through Christian spirituality.
Our school is located right next to Hollywood, where the global industries of filmmaking and digital content are concentrated.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production