Christian boarding schools in USA: Private boarding school for boys & girls, college prep programs for middle & high school students. Co-ed residential education for US & international students in South-Eastern Kentucky area.
Oneida Baptist Institute: Oneida Baptist Institute (OBI), located in Clay County, Kentucky, is a co-educational Southern Baptist boarding school offering programs to students in Grades 6-12.
Oneida is a small rural village in the mountains of Clay County, southeastern Kentucky. OBI is a school that has adapted to meet the needs of a changing society while remaining true to its Christian vision and purpose.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Illinois, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Oakland School is a small co-ed boarding and day school in Keswick, Albemarle County VA (just eleven miles east of Charlottesville) that enables children who have learning disabilities or organizational and study skills difficulties to reach their academic and personal potential.
Thanks to a success-oriented environment and time-tested methods, hundreds of Oakland students have successfully returned to mainstream education since the school's founding in 1950.
The combination of daily one-to-one instruction, an emphasis on basic skills including Oakland’s specialty of teaching reading, a highly-experienced and nurturing staff and a success-oriented environment has enabled scores of children to reach their academic and personal potential.
The school is located on the site of a former plantation in the rolling countryside of central Virginia. Oakland's peaceful country setting and nurturing environment allow for truly remarkable learning to occur.
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School is a private, coeducational, Episcopal, boarding and day college preparatory school serving students in Grades 6-12. We are located in Sewanee, Franklin County, southern Tennessee, just off I-24 between Nashville and Chattanooga.
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School encourages students to develop their leadership potential by taking on roles of increasing responsibility throughout their school years.
SAS prepares students for the demands of college through a rigorous academic program with college prep and AP courses focusing on critical thinking and advanced writing as well as an award winning arts program.
Boarding facilities are available for grades 9-12. All our boarding students live in gracious, homey residences with front porches and rocking chairs. Students live in renovated rooms and every student is part of a small St. Andrew’s-Sewanee family.
Learning and discovery exceed the bounds of the school day and week. St. Andrew's-Sewanee is a community bound together by respect for one another and delight in knowledge. It's a place we think you'll like to call your second home. SAS is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Day & Boarding School Programs for Boys & Girls (Grades 6-12)
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls in Grades 9-12
- Day Programs for boys and girls in Grades 6-12
- Rigorous College Preparatory Curriculum with English, history, mathematics, science, foreign languages
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Award Winning Arts Program
- Athletics Program
- International students are welcome
Located in Jackson KY, 90 minutes southeast of Lexington, Oakdale Christian Academy is a co-educational, Christ-centered college preparatory boarding school for students in Grades 7-12.
Oakdale Christian Academy provides a distinctively Christian education to students seeking challenges, change and personal growth.
Students and family members are immediately struck by our incredible student to staff ratio of 2:1. This translates into individual attention, discipleship, academic support, lasting relationships and a life changing experience.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart, Lake Forest
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1858, Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart is an independent, college preparatory boarding and day school for young women in Grades 9-12.
We are located in Lake Forest, Lake County, Illinois, 30 miles north of Chicago, and welcome domestic and international students. Woodlands’ curriculum includes Advanced Placement and honors courses, college prep, an exchange program, an exceptional fine arts program, year-round service opportunities, competitive athletics and club crew, as well as TOEFL and English as a Second Language options.
Boarding students live in single rooms on two floors of the boarding school. Our boarding facilities include wi-fi internet access, student lounges, a fully equipped and stocked kitchen, study rooms, a computer lab, shower facilities, and a laundry room.
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the Independent Schools Association of the Central States.
Boarding and Day Programs for Girls in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum (including English, fine arts, math, science, information technology, international languages, physical education, social studies and theology)
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Exchange Program with Network of Sacred Heart Schools
- TOEFL and English as a Second Language Program
- International Students welcome