Mime schools in Los Angeles, CA: Acting lessons for adults, private theatrical mime classes for beginners to professional actors. Acting workshops for mime artists in the LA County area, theater mime school in Southern California.
Mime Theatre Studio, Los Angeles: Located in Los Angeles, Southern California, Mime Theatre Studio (MTS) offers theatrical mime workshops, group classes, and private lessons. Theatrical Mime is a highly-developed art form that uses physical techniques and dramatic concepts to help students learn the importance and value of non-verbal expression in their work. It develops their physical abilities and artistic understanding so that they are able to make effective choices and perform them with skill. MTS teaches the art of Theatrical Mime to all types of performers and non-performers who wish to better understand how the body can be used to express character, thought, and emotion on stage or on screen.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Theatrical Mime Teacher:
Instruction is provided by Lorin Eric Salm, a former student of the great mime master Marcel Marceau, and a graduate of Marceau's Paris International School of Mimodrama. Lorin is a movement coach for major Hollywood film and TV productions, a guest instructor for Cirque du Soleil, a character movement instructor for the major animation studios, and a working actor in film, TV, stage, and animation reference acting.
Theatrical Mime Workshops & Classes:
* Level I Workshop: 2-day intensive workshop introducing the fundamentals of Theatrical Mime. Technique exercises, improvisation, exploration, lecture / demonstration. No experience necessary. 12 hours total instruction. (Open to students age 17 and over. Younger students by special permission only.)
* Level II Class - Weekly class for those who complete the Level I Workshop. Introduces gradually more complex techniques and teaches students how to apply techniques to their own creations. 2.5 hours per week.
* Private Mime Lessons - Customized to student's goals.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in Los Angeles with 15 years experience teaching acting classes. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting.
Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique. An actor's training is not something to be taken lightly. If you are ready to commit to doing the work expected of an actor and learn how to be an actor with undeniable talent...contact us and lets get you started.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
With 4 exotic campuses located across the world (Los Angeles, Miami, Hong Kong, and the Philippines), the International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) is unique – a truly global film school for filmmakers who want the complete path to success. Our LA campus in Burbank provides a range of Certificate & Diploma programs in Filmmaking, Performing Arts, and Digital Animation, as well as filmmaking & movie workshops. IAFT Los Angeles is approved by the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education in California.
IAFT offers elite film school instruction for aspiring film entrepreneurs at a fraction of the cost – delivering unmatched excellence and value. Smaller class sizes means you have more one-on-one attention from your mentors and instructors. We are a boutique film school, for serious artists who want to learn how to create, not socialize in class.
Filmmaking Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate Program in Filmmaking
- Diploma Program In Filmmaking
- Certificate Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Diploma Program in Performing Arts / Acting
- Certificate Program in Digital Animation (CPDA)
- Diploma Program in Digital Animation (DPDA)
- Filmmaking Workshop
- Teen Acting Workshops
- Teen Filmmaking Workshops
- Editing Workshop
- 3D Animation Workshop
Cosmo Beauty Academy is a vocational beauty school in Sacramento CA that specializes in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Manicuring certificate programs. We are a comprehensive, high tech institute that offers state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff for future professionals in the field of beauty treatment. Our quality programs feature hands-on training as well as field experience in salons for exposure to the actual profession and opportunistic future employers.
Cosmetology is one of the most creative, exciting, and rewarding careers available today. Cosmetology lets you become a working professional and begin earning money quickly. As a full time student, you’ll be able to complete your cosmetology education and be well on your way to a wonderful career in less than a year.
As a graduate of Cosmo Beauty Academy, you have opportunities to choose from a vast number of career options. Cosmo Beauty Academy is accredited through the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences.
San Jose State University School of Art and Design, CA, offers some of the nation’s highest quality and yet most affordable and accessible programs in art and design fields. With over 1900 students and nearly one hundred faculty and staff members, the School of Art and Design provides programs at Bachelor & Masters degree levels in fields that include animation/illustration, digital media art, industrial, interior, and graphic design, photography, spatial and pictorial art, as well as art education and art history.
We offer high-quality, hands-on programs in the arts that prepare students to be lifelong learners and skilled critical thinkers. Active in their respective fields, our faculty bring extensive knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to the classroom.
SJSU provides internship and employment opportunities for graduates with many of the nation’s leading entertainment and artistic technology companies. Works by student and recent graduates have recently won awards the National Housewares Competition as well as film and animation festivals internationally. They have been included in the Whitney Biennial and other fine arts invitationals.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program