Fountain Day School, West Hollywood: Located in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, The Fountain Day School is a private elementary school in continuous operation for 50 years. This private preschool is a traditionally academically advanced school with a student population of approximately 200 students ranging from 2-6 years of age. Unlike other preschools, our program features developmentally appropriate classes for specific age groups. We have two 2 year old classes, three 3 year old classes, three 4 year old classes and a Kindergarten class.
Education Programs: - Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Yoga for Preschoolers, Spanish classes, and swimming classes.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Valley Beth Shalom Harold M. Schulweis Day School is an Independent co-educational Jewish day school for grades K-6. We are located in Encino, California and serve several communities including Sherman Oaks, Encino, and Tarzana. The Day School offers a high academic program, a dynamic Jewish experience and bonding of friendships within a caring community. We are proud of our "top ranking accreditation status" from California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Bureau of Jewish Education (BJE).
We are all on a lifelong journey of discovery that is informed, enlivened, and enriched by academic achievement, spirituality, community, and personal growth. A superior elementary school-level foundation for this journey is the objective of Valley Beth Shalom Day School. In laying these paths, VBS Day School also nurtures key virtues and values. The VBS Day School faculty and staff are dedicated to creating a partnership between home and school that will enable each child to strive to reach his or her potential.
Academic Program covering subjects including Language Arts, Social Studies, Mathematics, Technology, Physical Education and Science. Judaic Program featuring Modern Hebrew Language, History and Culture.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
At San Francisco International School, located in the Richmond District of San Francisco, we believe that childhood is a time to be treasured, and we are committed to providing an engaging, innovative and rigorous social, emotional and academic program for Junior Kindergarten to Grade 5 students.
We recognize and embrace each child's unique learning profile and provide numerous opportunities for children's creative, musical and other intelligences to shine. San Francisco International School is commited to serving families in Cole Valley, Buena Vista Park, Dolores Park, Golden Gate Heights, Central and Outer Richmond and surrounding communities throughout the Bay Area.
Students are engaged in their education, feel successful in the classroom and see each day as an opportunity to discover and learn. Above all else, our graduates are balanced, internationally-minded citizens who will navigate a changing world with integrity and confidence. San Francisco International School admits students of any race, color, religion, gender and disability. Join us and, together, we will raise a happy, balanced, internationally-minded child.
- Junior Kindergarten program
- Kindergarten program
- Elementary School program
- Lower School program
* Primary Years Program for Students in Junior Kindergarten through Grade 5. Our curriculum is inspired by the International Baccalaureate (IB-PYP) program and we use the California State Standards as a guideline.
* Core Subjects include Math, Science, Language Arts, Global Education, Art, Music, Technology and P.E.
Grace Childcare Center, located in Visalia, California, is a Christian Preschool & Childcare center offering programs to children aged 2 - 6 years. The preschool/childcare center program at Grace Lutheran Church trains the whole child: body, soul and mind. Through Bible stories the children learn about God's love. An excellent staff promotes the growth of the whole child: physically, socially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Grace Lutheran Church of Visalia provides a strong Christian education so that children may become faithful, literate and productive Christian citizens who will serve God and others with love.
- Preschool Programs for children aged 2-6 years
- Bible stories
- Learn about God's Love
- Excellent Staff
- Promotes the physical, social, emotional, mental & spiritual growth of the whole child
Located on Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA, near the Bay, Presidio Knolls School is a non-profit Mandarin-immersion Reggio Emilia inspired pre-school. Our school comprises of a dedicated, generous group of parents and teachers who are committed to providing a multi-lingual, multi-cultural English and Mandarin Chinese environment where children can freely develop their gifts and interests. Since the inception of the school in February 2008, the faculty and parents have been working very hard to realize these goals. We serve families from Chinatown, Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Pacific Heights and throughout San Fransico Bay communities.
Since the school was established, we have made great strides in implementing a Reggio Emilia inspired teaching philosophy in a Mandarin immersion classroom. To facilitate language reinforcement at home, we have produced and published weekly Youtube videos of Mandarin songs and stories. The teachers have also infused Chinese traditions, such as ancient poetry and festival celebrations, into the program to foster cultural awareness and expose our children to more sophisticated vocabularies.
In an award-winning facility set on two acres in San Francisco, CA, Brandeis Hillel Day School is a non-affiliated, community school where children from diverse Jewish backgrounds create and participate in an environment of learning and support. Begun in 1963 as the Brandeis School, the school merged with the Hillel Day School in 1973. A Marin campus located in San Rafael was opened in 1978. The curriculum here is varied, integrated and challenging, with students developing a strong foundation in the basic academic disciplines of English, Hebrew, mathematics, science, social studies and Judaic studies. The arts, athletics, music and outdoor education are also taught.
The highest value is placed on cultivating in students and faculty the qualities of compassion, kindness and mutual respect. The school recently completed construction of a state-of-the-art building to accommodate K-3rd grades, a music room, multi-purpose room, and science lab. Construction on a performing arts complex begins within the next few years. The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) accredit BHDS.